xisto Community
iGuest

Do You Think "aliens" Exist? aliens, alien autopsy, alien conspiracy

They may.. who knows if u r n alien too.. I dun think aliens exist in East india :wink: heh.. There is nothing called aliens.. PPl make these fake stories to scare others.. Grandmas use these as bedtime stories.. n scientists wanna scare the *BLEEP* outta this world making up stories..

Ok i dont know if yous have ever heard of sylvia brown, but she said that e wil be in contact wtih aliens in like 2010. Ok look, this family had a pool and one day there was no more water in it, there was no leak, no water on the floor, nowhere! And skylvias explanation was that the aliens wanted water so they took it, she said it had to do with outerspace. um... she is crazy, isnt that a little childish? out space?

The space is damn big.. i know there some other live, we aren't the only 1 everybody knows that, i dont belive that they have some stupid head... maby like normal peopel :lol:

maybe 1 day humans can take a holiday on another planet.But it wont be in our lifetime because the goverments of the world wont let us! :cry: it not fair..

There is a very high chance that there are aliens, but why didn't they contact us yet? That's very strange. Or they are just waiting for us to become more civilized. They will wait a long time then, I suppose.

Im bout 80% sure, I dont thtnk we are the only lifeform on earth!!

You're wrong! Human being is the only lifeform on earth! Believe me, I know! :)

There is a very high chance that there are aliens, but why didn't they contact us yet? That's very strange. Or they are just waiting for us to become more civilized. They will wait a long time then, I suppose.

Perhaps they don't speak with races as dumb as those who kill themselfs with its own popution, that can't sustain the environment needed for survival. They may even think that we are not an intelligent race. :lol:
Now being serious, if they exist and are aware of our existance, they may know us enough and choose not too interfer, or, there may be thousand of other lifeforms out there, inteligent or not, advanced or not, but just haven't detected us, are unaware of our existence... the universe is huge, we are inteligent, and other intelligent life form could be wondering why no other races show up...

Bottom line is, we have no proof we are the only ones, perhaps we never will. The probabilitie of existing other planet with the same conditions of our own is huge. There is also the probabilitie of possibilitie of other planets with other conditions develop other kinds of life forms.
So it is possible, but we are yet to find credible evidence.
I voted yes. I'm a believer! 8)

I'm going to have to agree with Hayloe ^ up there. There are so so many galaxies and planets in the Universe, the chances are very good that life will exist on another planet in another galaxy similar to ours.
--Clint

By the same logic, the chances are that a planet similar to ours but a billion years older also exists.

If that were the case, the chances are that they would have made their presense known.

Think about it - we like to explore, and given the theories of convergence any aliens would be very similar to us. Eventually humans dare to venture into space... in 1 billion years, i suspect we will have found ways of reaching other planets and letting them know we exist.

Therefore, why havnt we been contacted?

Now being serious, if they exist and are aware of our existance, they may know us enough and choose not too interfer, or, there may be thousand of other lifeforms out there, inteligent or not, advanced or not, but just haven't detected us, are unaware of our existence... the universe is huge, we are inteligent, and other intelligent life form could be wondering why no other races show up...

If we came across some inferior race somewhere in space, we wouldnt leave them alone. We would go and take one home to investigate, and let them know we existed - of that i have no doubt.

If we came across a superior race, then we'd have more reason to leave them alone - out of fear. But, given that we arnt very advanced in space yet - i doubt we've been found by people who are scared of us....or at least, the chances are we havnt.

Also, as i just posted, there are stars that are a lot older than ours - so if aliens exist in the same way science suggests we exist, then the odds would be there are 1billion years more advanced humans - i suspect in 1 billion years we will have found a way of making our presence known thoughout a lot of space

Wouldnt it be cool if there was another planet a bit like ours on the other side of the sun, populated with humans atm - just think of the vacations we'd be having

Think about it - we like to explore, and given the theories of convergence any aliens would be very similar to us. Eventually humans dare to venture into space... in 1 billion years, i suspect we will have found ways of reaching other planets and letting them know we exist.

Therefore, why havnt we been contacted?

In 1 billion years, you said...

Following your idea and following the theories of convergence you mentioned, than you already have an answer: no race ever have the chance to venture in space deep enough to find if there is others before extincion. Auto-extincion, to be more precise. Even if it have a more quick evolution, it also will deplete resources quicker.

If we came across some inferior race somewhere in space, we wouldnt leave them alone. We would go and take one home to investigate, and let them know we existed - of that i have no doubt.

If we came across a superior race, then we'd have more reason to leave them alone - out of fear. But, given that we arnt very advanced in space yet - i doubt we've been found by people who are scared of us....or at least, the chances are we havnt.

Also, as i just posted, there are stars that are a lot older than ours - so if aliens exist in the same way science suggests we exist, then the odds would be there are 1billion years more advanced humans - i suspect in 1 billion years we will have found a way of making our presence known thoughout a lot of space

What if the theories of convergence are wrong and they think in a much diferent way? To be evoluted enough, they also have to be more responsible than human kind is. What about 'allowing nature to take its course' stuff?This means they may abduct some humans without our knowledge, just to study, or not, and just let us take our destiny. They can also be so evoluted that they can figure out everything about us light-years away from our planet. Or they may think we are so primitive, we don't worth the shot. I get back to my own words and say: So it is possible, but we are yet to find credible evidence.

By the way, welbis, in your post you quoted me, but there says its a Bondings quote. :shock: