xisto Community
iGuest

Do You Think "aliens" Exist? aliens, alien autopsy, alien conspiracy

I do believe that aliens exist. I don't believe they have ever been here.
If you use the Drake Equation, there should be intelligent life in our galaxy.
There is no evidence of life outside the Earth. SETI has extended its search to about 40,000 light years out. They still have not found any evidence of intelligent life. No, NASA has not said that life on Mars has existed.
If alien life does exist in the universe, it is very far away. How would they know to look here? Our radio signals have only gone about 100 light years. No, evidence of life has been detected in this 100 light year radius. So, for them to find us, they would just be "planet hopping", hoping to find a planet in a vast galaxy that has life. This would take a very long time. Even if they exist just outside of this 100 light year radius and have the ability to go the speed of light, it would take over 100 years. The ability to travel this far is very doubtful. Even if they found a technology to do it, the economics of it would be huge. But, I don't even think that aliens could posses such technology, the fuel required, the time involved would be massive. Just think how much food you would need to bring with you. You can't expect to find a Seven Eleven at the next planet.

I pretty much agree with the previous poster. Being so vast and huge as it is, there's bound to be some life out there somewhere.

Even if they exist just outside of this 100 light year radius and have the ability to go the speed of light, it would take over 100 years.

Now, that is supposing they could only hit the speed of light and no more. Says who they couldnt hit 10k times the speed of light? Or is there some Einstein rule saying you can't?

I pretty much agree with the previous poster. Being so vast and huge as it is, there's bound to be some life out there somewhere.

Why look so far? I bet theres lots of alien races visiting our corner or the universe every day...

Even if they exist just outside of this 100 light year radius and have the ability to go the speed of light, it would take over 100 years.

Now, that is supposing they could only hit the speed of light and no more. Says who they couldnt hit 10k times the speed of light? Or is there some Einstein rule saying you can't?
Faster than the speed of light? I don't see it happening. Physics is the one that says they can't do it. I have never seen any physics that suggest faster than speed of light. These aliens might be more advanced than us, but that doesn't mean they can break the laws of physics. Now, you might be thinking of expansion, which can be faster than light. But that is useless.

According to the Hubble Law, two galaxies which are a distant D apart are moving away from each other at a speed HD where H is Hubble's constant.  In that case two galaxies which are a distance greater than c/H apart are moving away from each other faster than the speed of light.  This is quite correct.  The distance between two objects can be increasing faster than light because of the expansion of the universe.  However, it is meaningless to say that the universe is expanding faster than light because the rate of the expansion is measured by Hubble's constant alone which does not even have the units of speed. In special relativity it is possible for two objects to be moving apart by speeds up to twice the speed of light as measured by an observer in a third frame of reference.  In general relativity even this limit can be surpassed but it will not then be possible to observe both objects at the same time.  Again, this is not real faster than light travel.  It will not help anyone to travel across the galaxy faster than light.  All that is happening is that the distance between two objects is increasing faster when taken in some cosmological reference frame.

As the idea about some could be here closer than 100 light years, where are they then? SETI has been around a long time and we have not detected them. Assuming that these aliens are much more advanced than us, since they can travel here, I'm sure they have been in a higher state of technology a lot longer than us. We should have detected their signals of intelligent life. SETI has expanded its search to 40,000 light years, yet not any evidence of intelligent life.No, they have not been here.

I do believe that aliens exist. I don't believe they have ever been here.If you use the Drake Equation, there should be intelligent life in our galaxy.

I used the drake equation and I got .00000000066 planets with communicating life in our galaxy :? Still, a nice equation.

I think you must have used some very pessimistic values. :P Usually pessimistic values put the number to about 150 planets. Optimistic values usually about 100,000.

Faster than the speed of light? I don't see it happening. Physics is the one that says they can't do it. I have never seen any physics that suggest faster than speed of light. These aliens might be more advanced than us' date=' but that doesn't mean they can break the laws of physics.

They 'might' know something we dont that enables them 2.

They 'might' be able to teleport somehow - some clever way of jumping between parallel universes or something? (given that matter appears to disapear and reappear in different places at the quantum level)

1999 the Hubble Space Telescope estimated that there were 125 billion galaxies in the universe. If this is true how could anyone not think that it's a more than probable chance of life existing some where else other than earth.

aliens so exist!, i mean we live on a planet that supports water, and everything we need to exsist, so why can't there be another planet out there thats the same!, just another person out there thinking the same thing, beings proboly that even look like us!

I think you must have used some very pessimistic values.  :D Usually pessimistic values put the number to about 150 planets. Optimistic values usually about 100,000.

Ok, i tried it being the most optimistic I could and got:0.005 planets

But I was too optimistic.