xisto Community
iGuest

Do You Think "aliens" Exist? aliens, alien autopsy, alien conspiracy

merged four other threads of same topic with this one.

It's weird if you think about it because the universe must go on and on forever. I mean I'm sure it doesn't just stop somewhere suddenly and there's a big wall, you know? So there's gotta be more life out there somewhere. If we can exist, then I'm sure there's another galaxy out there with a sun and a planet far enough away from it to not be torched, but close enough so that its sun provides it with enough heat and energy to support life. I can't imagine they're anywhere near us since we seem to have a pretty good idea about the closest galaxy...but who knows?What no9t9 said is really interesting, about speed vs. time. Does anyone know anything about the belief that if you travel fast enough, you'll eventually start going back in time? I'm assuming it ties in to what no9t9 said. It makes sense, right? :) That'd be interesting to find out.

This looks like a long thread... too long for me to catch up on, so I'll just answer the topic at hand (or on the title bar of my browser window...).Yes, I think they exist, however not necessarily with big heads, skinny bodies, and flying around in UFOs. I recently read news stories where scientists believe they have discovered alien organisms. They were only bacteria, found in the rain, which was examined since the rain had a red tint to it. But the organisms could reproduce, even though they had no apparent DNA/RNA, which to our knowledge, means you shouldn't be able to reproduce. They could also reproduce at extremely high temperatures far beyond our knowledge of what organisms can do. This means they can live in the outer-space environment! Perhaps brought to earth after being flung off of a passing comet...But, the universe is so huge and vast that it is kind of crazy to think that there is only life on one planet (no offence to anyone that thinks otherwise.) Some day... some day we will find alien life, or they will find us. However, when that happens, our society might collapse. Why?Well... As far as I know, all religions say no alien life, only life on earth. This would be a final point which could not be avoided, and religion would be proved wrong (christianity...) and people might be lost, with nothing to follow or believe in anymore, or so they would think anyways.That's just my opinion, though...

i dont think theres really any real proof...but the universe is so huge...anything can be out there...there is such a high chance of such aliens being out there...but we may be aliens to aliens understand? lol like if there are aliens out there, to them, we are the aliens. haha

Well, some people say, if there are aliens that can reach us, why haven't they yet? I have an idea that could explain that...When starlight reaches us, it could be thousands of years old, right? Well, what if it goes the same for light reflecting off of the earth. So... assuming aliens had the technology to be able to watch us through a super-microscope of sorts, they might be seeing dinosaurs walk the earth. Since this is just getting to them. (this is the cool part.) They can now control time on earth... if they move towards the earth, the dinosaurs (if that is what they are seeing) will move faster, if they move away from earth, the dinosaurs will be moving slower, and if they move away from earth faster than the speed of light... then the dinosaurs will be walking around backwards.^^hopefully that makes sense... but yes, it is just so vast that it is hard to comprehend the size of the universe, let alone what lives in it. Hopefully we will soon be able to travel faster than light, and be able to move do different habitable planets (sort of like a noah's ark). Then the human race can survive :)

i no for a fact aliens are real cause not only have i seen and heard them but the new discovery of planet x confirms my theory in 2012 we will accualy see more aliens and ufos than ever because planet x or niphis is a holding place for luthar and saten or hell you can go to disclosed tv.com and look for the video that i made for it (aliens ufos and angels) for example think about it (please don't read if you are a strong believer of religion) god himself doesnt live on earth so that tecnecly makes him an alien also in my video i minsion many things like the egyptions9 hyroglyphs being to far ahead like a picture of the solar system with the sun,mercury,venus,earth,mars,jupiter,saturn,uranus,neptune,pluto,and nimphus(planet x) finaly i think planet x or its inhabbitants destroyed half of earth because if you make pangea(all the continents put together)it only covers about 1/4 of the earth!!!!! Please watch if you are a fellow believer of the great aliens-alien sighter

Aliens And Myths

Do You Think "aliens" Exist?

I Belive Aliens Are True If Us On Earth Including The Animals Have Formed On Earth Maybe in A Different Solor System There Will Be a Planet Thats Humide Anough For Life, So We Cant Call Them Aliens We Should Call Them LivingThings Like Us, Theyre a Different Breed Like a Zebras A Differnt Breed To a Hippo And So On, Another Thing Would Be Myths Over The Years Aliens Have Been put In The Catergory Of 'Myth' With Sea Monsters, Faeries, Mermaids And Unicrons And so On. But Who Says These Unicorns And Mermaids And That Are Not Real, Its A Myth Which Was Once In The Past a Real Storie A True Tale Passed Down Like Chinese Whispers, So The Thing Is Aliens Might Not Be ShowingTheyre Faces About So Easily Like Unicorns And Other Mythilogical Creatures, Does Not Mean They Arnt Real. Because They Are On Earth Maybe They Look Simaler To Us And How We Will Get To These Planets In The Future Might Be as Simple As Time Travel.

-reply by Sophie, 14

Well, mathematically speaking the probability is pretty high that there will be another planet with life on it. If the universe is infinite (Ok, that's only a theory but we'll go with it for now) and one planet, Earth, so far has life on it then th chances of finding a planet with life on it is one in infinity. Well, no matter how many planets we look at, we will have infinity planets to look through, and while probability doesn't guarantee that it will happen, it still is an indicator that chances are, there is intelligent life on other planets.There was also another solution to this problem that uses discreet math that says that it is a guarantee that there is intelligent life on another planet, but since I can't remember it, I won't go there yet :D

I'm just curios as to what everyones opinion on this subject is. Do you think that there are "Aliens" out there in space somewhere, or do you think that earth is the only planet with life?

My opinion on this subject is that there are "aliens" out there in space. i mean, c'mon, go look to the sky at night, and note all the stars there, and all the stars beyond those, and the ones beyond those. How in blazes could we on earth be the only life forms in the universe? Not all aliens are hostile, not all freindly, and i'll be damned if we're the most primitive race of them all. but it's my opinion that there are aliens out there somewhere, waiting to either welcome us or blow us all up Posted Image

anyways, lets hear it, what are your opinions\theory's in this subject? Posted Image

I am almost positive there are. There most be some other life than on earth. Plus, there have been ufo sightings. I am not saying there definately are, but I think that there might be.

I'm sure that there is life on other planets. Whether it is intelligent life, that's totally different.We humans are a result of sheer dumb luck. The odds were against us, and the survival rate of our species at this moment in time may not be so very high.So could the accident have happen twice? Maybe, but the odds are not very high that both our species will survive in our huge universe long enough to discover one another.

If you know Drake's Equation (an equation used to calculate the possibility and chances of life forms "out there" in the universe), you will be able to see that even if you give a minimum chance of life forming in the universe, there is still a lot of chances of life forming out there, so I'll say YES.This is the equation:N = R* fp ne fl fi fc Lwhere, N = The number of communicative civilizations (like, intelligent life forms like us)R* = The rate of formation of suitable stars (stars like as our Sun)fp = The fraction of those stars with planets. (Current evidence indicates that planetary systems may be common for stars like the Sun.) And around 50% of the stars are not in binary systems, so 50% of stars may have planets.ne = The number of Earth-like worlds per planetary systemfl = The fraction of those Earth-like planets where life actually developsfi = The fraction of life sites where intelligence developsfc = The fraction of communicative planets (those on which electromagnetic communications technology develops)L = The "lifetime" of communicating civilizationsAs you can see, there are a lot of stars out there, billions of millions of trillions of gazillions... you know, and there are a lot of galaxies out there too. Too much to count. Now, if you give a minimum possibility of 0.0000000000000000000001 of life forming in the universe, you will still be able to see that the number of galaxies and the number of stars forming in the universe will easily compensate of the 0.00 zero's that I have put. Add a hundred or more so zeros after the decimal point and it will make no difference. So there is a high chance of intelligent (and I say intelligent like us, not just any life form) life forms "out there" in the universe, it's just the problem of contacting them and finding out where they are, due to the vast distances that the universe covers and due to the immense number of stars and stars with planets in this universe.Nothing is impossible.

Well I think the exist yes. But im not sure many people in my family would agree to be honest. They think its just made up and everything. If I talk about ti to the family the conversation would go on for ages.

Here is a little something I found that may explain it:

Frank Drake, in the early 1960s, came up with an equation (called the "Drake Equation") that calculated the possibility of extraterrestrial life. He determined that there was a possibility of 100,000 to 1,000,000 extraterrestrial civilizations in our galaxy (the Milky Way) alone. With so many complex and huge solar systems across the galaxy, the Earth cannot be the centre of the universe. Because if it is then what is the purpose of the rest of the huge universe?
Water is the main source of life on Earth. Taking a clue from this, European scientists, using ultra cold orbiting telescopes, have discovered unimaginable volumes of water in inter-stellar space. This discovery raises questions about life elsewhere in the universe. Scientists were astounded to find water in the freezing atmosphere of Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune and Saturn (and its moon Titan). They have even identified a cloud of water, less than a light year across, in the constellation Orion.

A year after the US dropped its Pathfinder lander and its rover on the Martian surface, some scientists claimed that Mars could have some sort of life. There is evidence of an ancient world that was warm, wet and possibly hospitable to life long ago and a dry rocky world that has changed little in about two thousand million years. About three thousand million to 4.5 thousand million years ago, there was fast flowing water which deposited some boulders on the Martian surface which the Pathfinder recorded and beamed back to earth.

Many people believe that research on UFOs and aliens is not intellectually respectable and there are those who think that making myths the basis for research is unscientific and only leads to mystical speculation.

As a researcher once remarked: "If they exist, they have shown little willingness to cooperate with human investigators. There is even evidence suggesting that they deliberately try to keep humans in the dark about their activities and nature." But then a large number of human-alien encounters have left hard evidence - photographs, instrument readings that have recorded the flight of UFOs and human experiences that has been scientifically examined. Based on those evaluations Dr Walther Riedel, once chief designer and research director at the German rocket centre, said: "I am completely convinced that they (flying saucers) have an out-of-the-world basis."

This statement was based on four vital observations: "First, the skin temperatures of the ships operating under the observed conditions would make it impossible for any terrestrial structure to survive. The skin friction at those speeds and at those altitudes would melt any metal or nonmetal available; second, think about what the centrifugal force, in a few minutes of the high acceleration at which they fly and manoeuvre, would do to the crew and their blood; third, there are many occurrences where they have done things that only a pilot could perform but no human pilot could stand; and fourth, in most reports there has been lack of visible jets. Most observers have reported that such ships have been without visible flame and no trail. If it would be any known type of jet, rocket, piston engine or chain-reaction motor, there would be a very clear trail at high altitude."

The Earth has and still undergoes anomalies which have neither been justified by historical standards nor explained by science. The one-mile long carving of a human-like face on the surface of Mars and the presence of nearby ruins of a pyramid and city strongly suggest that at one point in time, there could have been some ties between the Earth and Mars.

Alan Alford is of the view that as the pyramids and the Sphinx at Giza, Egypt, have been dated back to around 10500-8000 BC, it proves that a highly advanced but unrecorded civilization existed at that time. The exact alignment of the Giza pyramids to the three stars of Orion's Belt reflects the interest of that culture in astronomy. This is also supported by the findings at Stonehenge, where it has been established that wooden totem poles, dated as far back as 8000 BC, are a sort of astronomical marker, a forerunner to the stone observatory built in 2700 BC.

The school of thought which believes in the existence of extraterrestrial is of the view that these wonders were built by people from some other planet who were advanced enough to have travelled to Earth and make it their station. After gauging these structures in relevance to the history of the evolution of man, it just does not seem possible that they could have been constructed by humans. It's not just the astronomical aspect alone which supports this thought but also the aeronautical advancement influencing such developments. The best evidence in this respect can been seen at Baalbek, Lebanon, where a huge platform was constructed in ancient times with stones weighing hundreds of tons - an accomplishment very difficult to duplicate even today with all the modern technology. Mythology links this sacred site of Baalbek with the sun god Helios, who parked his chariot on this platform. There are the Nazca Lines in Peru, properly visible from the air, which also tells of a similar legend. All these structures and their similarity to the ones on Mars lead to the question whether the aeronautical technology of the gods included space travel. In 1976, an American author, Zecharia Sitchin, gave proof that the gods were indeed space travellers and also that the Earth was once visited by the Anunnaki (literally meaning "Those who from heaven to earth came").The evidence as to where these aliens came from continues to point to the mysterious Planet X, the tenth planet of the solar system. Despite various governments' attempts to disregard its presence, many astronomers believe that it exits because of the anomalies that have been recorded in the orbits of the outer planets. Due to its highly elliptical 3600-year orbit, it has not been possible to visually confirm the existence of Planet X. In his book The Twelfth Planet, Sitchin deciphered an ancient clay planisphere from the British Museum, which presented a route map of the people from Planet X to Earth. Their journey through the solar system to the earth was commemorated in an ancient Babylonian ritual called the "procession of Madruk." It was only after thorough research that Sitchin realized that Babylonians had named Planet X as Madruk, and after that he was able to decipher their route map.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no evidence to suggest that any of the Egyptian pyramids were meant to be used as tombs. The dating of the Giza Pyramid to 10450 BC brings in the possibility that all the later pyramids were poor copies, made by the pharaohs after discovering that food and human bodies don't decay in them. John D. Miller, in his article on The Pyramid of a fallen god, concludes that: "The Great Pyramid is undoubtedly one of the oldest structures in Egypt... there is no record in Egypt itself of any gradual development of architectural knowledge and skill. How did this exquisite technical knowledge and skill displayed in this vast structure suddenly make its appearance in this mysterious land? We might even ask the further question, which, indeed has been asked before. Though the Great Pyramid is in Egypt, is it of Egypt?"

It is interesting to note the connection between the five-sided pyramid on Mars and the Great Pyramid at Giza. Alan F. Alford in one of his books has demonstrated how its chambers, passages and shafts could have formed the functional component of a hydrogen gas power generator, fuelled by water after being split into its basic elements. It has now been scientifically proven that Mars also had abundance of water in the bygone era. So it is possible that both the pyramids of Mars and Earth were huge energy devices with multi-functional purposes.

Pyramids stand out in a lot of ways and have astounded scientists for ages, allowing research to focus on them. But besides, this wonder, many parts of the world are sprayed with remnants of alien or strange people. A mysterious rock carving near Navai, Uzbekistan, estimated to be 3000 years old, has images of men wearing respirators. Could the object with rays be a space rocket? Then, in the ancient cave painting in the Prince Regent Valley in Kimberleys in Australia, a figure wearing a helmet with antenna is shown - an alien? Nearly all myths and folklore are full of tales of flying objects. Even if it were all pure imagination, they would have had to get the notion from some where. The story behind the rise of Dalai Lama and where he got his powers from also talks of extraterrestrial transferring their knowledge to humans.

We live in a three dimensional world with time being termed as the fourth, but why should we suppose that any living being in any other planet has to be in these dimensions only. Maybe there are more dimensions, complimenting their existence in their world. The probabilities are endless.

In spite of all the research, first hand experiences and beliefs about the existence of extraterrestrial, there is one aspect that confounds me. Why is it that the people in the subcontinent mostly encounter jinns, the presence of which is verified in the Holy Quran, and those living in the West mostly encounter aliens and their ships. There have been media reports suggesting that various governments, with the USA topping the list, have been trying to hide and cover up the presence of extraterrestrial from the public. It will probably take some more time and more public reception and participation to determine the truth. If there are extraterrestrial, then we have already lost a lot of time by not accepting their presence. There's truth waiting to be discovered outside the circle of our compact lives. If only we would open up to the possibility that we might not be alone in this huge universe.

Notice from galexcd:

As far as we know the universe is infinite, if that is the case then chances are there are not only aliens but we have alien duplicates possibly thousands. However whether the universe is infinite or not is a different matter and if not the chance is severly reduced.I am certain there is life other than our own out there, but to expect it to be intelligent (Or intelligent in the same way we are intelligent is a different matter), the brain and thought process is something that is quite common to our planet, but what is to say that if aliens do exist that they rely on thoughts or a brain in the same way we do, what if what we consider intelligent is not actual intelligence?Saying what they would look like is like imagining a new colour, until we have seen them it is impossible.