xisto Community
microdude431

What is the size of you HD

I have:1 60gb harddriveand one 10gb hardrive.I use the first 60gb hardrive for common files and windows and I use the second harddrive for my most important files eg My releases and website material, so its pretty much a small backup solution. I really hope to upgrade to another 60gb hardrive. Because we have many accounts on my computer of which the users heavily use.

One of 120Gb, with several partitions.First one for my OS & all the programs for it, currently Windows Server 2003Second one for my development files.Third for my music & downloads (which I all keep, so that after a reformat I need but go here and click my way through).The handy thing about this is that when things go wrong with my OS, I need but to format the first drive, loose nothing of value, and reinstall it all.

yeah, that's the smartest thing to do. i have quite a lot of partitions: one for windows, two for linux (/ and swap), one for movies, one for music, one for install files and documents... hehepartitions rule.

I am currently using a 40GB Hard Drive, it's enough for all the softwares I need. I also have a 10GB Hard Drive for backup. Can't really predict when your computer will crash, heh heh, all we can do is take precaution to prevent such things by installing stuff like anti-virus/anti-spam/anti-spyware/anti-adware.

The computer I am using at this moment is 160GB, that is incredible and I am dead jealous. My computer is only 80GB and my computer games and music videos and mp3 files overall amounts to.....60GB.I am getting an external hard drive when I go to China for Christmas holidays though, hopefully 200+GB :P

I am only using a 60 gig and a 8.4 gig. My 8.4 gig is a backup section and VERY full.. and my 60 gig is already half ful.. I need more space, or rather a new bigger second harddrive. I no longer download software onto my C: drive in case there might be a conflict. Everything on my D drive so I can scan before I open *grin* Talk about someone protective of her computer hehe.

I have a 30 GB hard drive for whatever 5 GB for music and I will hopefully be getting a 10 GB one to backup some stuff. Also I have heard of external HD's with 1 Terabyte of space :P . Dunno whether thats the biggest or not.