xisto Community
microdude431

What is the size of you HD

WD800BB 80.0GB X2 Mirrored Array - OS 15GB, WWW 5 GB, Data 60GBWD400BB 40.0GB X1 Backup DriveWD68AA 6.8GB X1 Pagefile I'm a big fan of Western Digital as you can see.Vujsa

The space on  you peoples harddrives have is making me feel very small... not to mention envious! Anyone knows where one can get cheap but quality harddrives?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Western digital makes very good hard drives. Their price is reasonable and to top it all off, the package a generic drive. Actually, the drive is a true Western Digital but the box is generic. I've seen them at Circuit City. About 20% less.

Happy Storing, :)

vujsa

Sadly I am on an old laptop with ONLY 12GB HD, I do have the drive bay etc, but I am not using it. And to be honest 12GB is too little, yes, I have some free space left, but I am deleting things fairly often. On my old pc (Which I "blew" up) I had 40GB, but even that's pretty much nothing. But I live on hope, good hope, if I save for a while I can assemble a spiffy desktop :) *hopes mom will contribute* I am going for a 160GB or 200GB when I assemble a new one. Now this topic brings a question to mind, I'll go make a poll for it I think :)Edit : I noticed there is a poll for that already :(

Edited by moonwitch (see edit history)

i have 120gb which is starting to get a little small, i could do with an upgrade and backup since my archives of audio work are now getting on to 70gb, to much for DVD backup i think. My other machine in this house has a 4Gb HDD lol which as you can guess is a litltle small however it is only used for messing around and i have a box with a 40Gb HDD at my parents which is enough for what i do there.

I have a hard-drive which is 40 gigs, it's kinda full but I am not very particular with the hd I use my dvd-rw to store files and it's so great. At 25cents I could have additional 4.7gb of space yup cheap and great space. Imagine 25cents a disc with 4.7gb space. wow

i used to have a 40gb but i completely used all of it up with programs and movies and music so my neighbor happened to have an extra 1 TERABYTE hd laying around that he gave to me!!! thats 1000 gigabytes...never gonna use that all up.