xisto Community
microdude431

What is the size of you HD

I have a HDD with 30GB capacity. Also have a USB HD with 20GB . I use the USB HD in my skool where the speed is damn good. So i download a lot of games and apps from skool.

My desktop has 2, a 120 gig main HD and a 30 gig mp3 server plus backup for important files. My laptop has a 60 gig HD. And on another note, lets not even talk about the 4 or so binders filled with cd-rs and dvd-rs that i have for backup and archiving.

wow thts so cool.. I always wanted to have more HD space.. 320 GB is like having thousands of apps and movies in it.. Probably Swordfish is a one among those online file sharers :P i wan more HD space .. will be buying a 40 GB hitachi hard disk soon coz they r cheaper.. I hear that Iomega is gonna reease a TERABYTE HArd DISK? Issit true??

i've got myself a simple 25gig HD. But i always download all my excess junk (music, files, videos, graphics, applications) onto a data DVD-R. So 25 is plentiful for my needs ^_^

My guess is that it'll be awhile before it's commercially available to the public. No one should ever need a terabyte of HDD for personal use. >_> That's crazy, though... developers should be putting more effort into DNA computers, in my opinion. They have the potential to become much, much faster and better than ordinary binary-based computers.

on the company that i've visit(plant visit subject) they use 1 TB hd, for thier hosting. and they use microwave as thier connection also with lots of expensive stuffs. and their client is a big time company in south east asia(according to them) ^_^

haha, that's awesome. A terabyte of HD? Wow...it's truly amazing how much space is needed as time progresses. I still remember when computers only have 16-32mb of space ^_^

wow you guys have such high space capacity. I only use a 10 gig hard drive. I have even used half of it yet but i think it is ok for me because i dont download alot of big stuff like other people

I only got a 80 GB hdd. Anywayz... I have three bigger bro... So the disc space is kinda shared among us... using Drives to divide our own space... 1 totally shared space and a C:\ drive... and 3 more drives for each of us... lol...

With me, it dosent matter how much space I got... It is always full ^_^ Curently I got:1*120 GB IBM2*75 GBand 2*11 GB externalI am thinking about getting an IDE controler so I can get 2-3 "older" HDs in it aswell. Does any one have any expirence with them?

Actually now I am promised to get an 80GB External Hard Drive for Christmas ^_^ It's very exciting since I way over-use my computer (storing DVDs rips etc) and now it means I won't have to delete things as I can just store them on the external hard disc.