xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Scientific Witches?

i suggest you read up on it and build your own conclusions. not really read....necessarily....but research. you can't do anything you want by casting a spell either. i know! you want to be another harry potter. why don't you dream about it because that's as close as you're going to come to your definition.

i hate topics like these because there is so much b.s. associated with topics like this. although i believe anyone can experience some sort of "supernatural" events and even create them themselves. but i also strongly believe in what popeye says. "i am what i am". we are who we are....from the day we are born. being a witch it not just casting spells or studying to be a witch...either solitary or in a circle. it's even more than just a state of mind. it's who you are and what you were born to be. this is why i don't believe science will ever be able to relate or understand.

people read about it and think it's cool. it attracts the curiosity seekers. it attracts people who don't understand what being a witch really means....then you have the ones who are serious about learning more about who they are and those people have to be carefull in guiding themselves or having others guide them because this subject is still a mystery to them and they can fall prey to the wrong people who either guide them wrong or people who use them.

this is the exact reason i don't even like using the term "witch" because it is such a general term. the true one are the ones who are hereditary....who are born within generations and have 100's of years worth of experience that will be listed in generations book of shadows that will be shared from generation to generation. even if you are born in to it though, it doesn't mean you are a witch. the sacredness comes from being born a witch or NOT being born one while keeping family traditions and cultures a secret. usually females will take on the hereditary traits of a witch as the male role will always be the "protector". the gifts passed on from generation to generation can also skip generations. one key point to keep generations alive is to pro create. this is why the female role to generation is so important.

being a witch is not about having a title "witch". they are human just like everyone else. they have something to offer the world just like everyone else. they are neither better no worse than anyone else. everything connects to everything and everyone connects to everyone....even the gods or godesses attached to the pagans or celts of their own religions....and then there is the devine....an entity that takes on no gender role who is above the gods and goddesses. everything is connected....even for those non believers. witches have problems just like everyone else. in fact, they will probably experience a harder life than most and be misunderstood. they can lose their ways in life just like anyone else.

i do believe true witches are about nature and loving all. there can never be too much love. and it can be a lonely life sometimes within their own beliefs when they don't get what they give. but just like everything else, there is the good and the bad. you can never discredit either....even in witches....and especially those who practice "magick". i do believe in karma, but i don't believe 3-fold. that is a new age law that was created by wiccans. but i do believe in karma.

those like shadow who want to learn the dark magick should never do so alone and should do so within a circle and within the light. but every tom *BLEEP* and harry wants to be a light worker so joining that right circle is almost an impossibility. it's the true believers and the ones who know they need to follow a certain path that get let in.....to the right circles or people.

in fact, i believe one doesn't have to search that hard for the right ones.....they will find YOU as similar energies will always have that attraction like a magnet.

but....as the book of shadows should be "cloaked" to the rest of the world, so should topics like these. these topics fullfill only one purpose which i wont go in to detail about.

now there is a responsibility in being a true witch....and there is a difference between a light worker and a witch. one cannot be both even if there are similarities. the major difference is that a light worker will work within the light only....

i've seen so much crap on the internet it isn't even funny. most is new age crap that most sites just want to make a buck off ya. the #1 unwritten rule to any true witch is to keep your beliefs sacred. if one doesn't keep them sacred, harm can come. people who say jesus died for our sins are idiots. jesus had no choice. it was not under his control to live or die. harm came to him. was he the son of god? we are ALL children of god.

shadow- you ask for other peoples input in the "supernatural" when in fact the "supernatural" is a term used by the ignorant. things that happen that cannot be explained. when in fact the "supernatural" is actually natural and nature produced. science will never be able to understand nature because science will never be able to control it. you say science one day will harness the energy around us and be able to duplicate what true nature provides. oh yea....we are in the cloning phase and we can even tell what emotions people had when they died now. but as someone who believes they have a soul and a spirit inside them.....an energy that is hidden where it can be a never ending topic to discredit.....do you believe science will ever be able to duplicate or even understand a soul or spirit? in fact, science and technology is hurting nature.....just to understand it or use it selfishly. our technology dictates that we are using more resources than anything natural that can take it's place. if there was no science, there would be no technology...so technology is an offset of science. but science isn't perfect yet.....is it. there are flaws. do you believe there are flaws in nature? do you believe there are flaws in you? it's really an important question to ask if there are flaws in nature or inside ones own self....despite the ability we have to create our own choices in life that are wrong.

if science and technology is ever to harness the energy around a soul or spirit, we are all doomed! the world is dead before the world even had a chance. science is about understanding. technology is about control. so science and technology is about understanding and controlling what we understand. personally, i don't believe science OR technology can every understand or control or harness what nature has in store for us or what nature provides us. although i don't believe in the bible as a whole, i will believe in it over science and technology ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! but.....i don't believe in the bible 100%.....but i do believe in it as much as any religion can provide. sometimes in life.....you have to seperate the BS in life....and religion.....and science/technology to get to the truth....at least the truth in what any one religion cannot provide and what cannot be provided in any science or technology.

yea...we have come a long way....society has.....with science and technology. science and technology has grown in leaps and bounds.....more than spirituality or the dna inside our own host. our body. but to believe science and technology will ever prevail over our own soul or spirit and what defines that soul or spirit is ridiculous! as everyone is unique and different in their own way.

sorry, i am pissed off now that ANYONE can question or believe that science and technology will ever understand and harness nature

I wish I were a witch. I badly wish I were a witch,or warlock rather! As a matter of factI so badly wish I were a warlock that it's indescribable. I mean,
if I were a warlock I'd have magic powers, at least that's what I've read
about in the newspaper.
Just to think I'd be able to have anything I wanted by just simply casting a spell!
Why can't it be so?
Fact is though, without the title you just don't have the mojo whatsoever.
It's all in a title isn't it? I'd rather be called a warlock than have a stupid knighthood
or be president of the us of a.
Ah well. Such is life.

science wont get everything 100% right but i look upon what i will call the supernatural (for lack of a better word) as quirks in the quantum world. Things like entanglement to me sound like magick... two particles communicating over BILLIONS of miles or even just a centimetre instantly, is that not essentually telepathy on a tiny, tiny scale?

I see magick as a purely natural part of the universe in the same way that radiation etc... is, it is just a part o the universe that we dont understand. I do think one day that science will prove the existence of a soul and discover what i term "raw" energy. If you think about it truly raw energy is undetectable, if it isnt heat energy, light energy, magnetic etc.. then how can we detect it? We cant, so in my theory we are surrounded by pure energy constantly and through magick we learn to tap into it. IMHO this is a purely natural thing.

Fact is though, without the title you just don't have the mojo whatsoever.It's all in a title isn't it? I'd rather be called a warlock than have a stupid knighthood

So not true... a title is simply something you choose to call yourself, the magick comes from within and without. The world around you flows with magick, as do you. Calling yourself a witch does nothing to this energy, you need to learn to feel it, direct it, control it, transform it etc... before you can truly create change.

you are correct in saying a magickal life is not easy. Though i have no experience yet i know that i will need to make very, very tough decisions, face danger as well as ridicule and the act of studying the arts is something you never stop doing and dedication is a complete must (which is my falling point, i need more time in a day!)

those like shadow who want to learn the dark magick should never do so alone

I never said i wanted to learn the dark magick as such, though i do feel if i am to become strong with protection i will need to learn *about* the dark arts. But that doesnt mean working with dark energy as such. But i do think it is foolish to ignore the dark arts and learn only of "the light". Without shadow the world would be nothing. There would be nothing to see.

PS. Witchcraft is nothing like harry potter or anything else the TV shows you. You cannot levitate books and make them carry themselves to your lessons, you cannot make potions that turn you green nor will you see sparks of energy (not with your physical eyes anyway)

I came across few books on magic and witchcraft (some of my friends are into occult studies). So here are some titles that i have seen so far:- The dark side of moon (by basil couch)- Out of the Shadows -An Exploration of Dark Paganism and Magick (by John J. Coughlin). i don't know the text inside it are just words or they actually mean something practically. But that is what i have seen with people studying occult.

those like shadow who want to learn the dark magick should never do so alone and should do so within a circle and within the light.

Just to clear things up.... I have no desire to learn the dark arts in the forum of being able to curse etc... anyone, however, i merely wish to state that once i have mastered basic protection and wish to delve into powerful protection and curse, hex and negative energy removal then knowing of the attacks will greatly aid me. I do not need to practice curses etc... or even attempt to summon darker energies or attempt to expose myself or others to negative beings or people. I do however wish to learn how to defend myself pro-actively, and if this means using the light as a weapon then i will do so. I Wanted to state my objections to the Wiccan approach and say that i feel it is too simple, almost childish or "rose tinted glasses" to ignore attack as a form of defence.

No good person would have any reason to fear me, if i had my choice i would make every dark entity fear me, however, that is not within the realms of possibility so i will have to settle with making it a very bad day if you happen to be a negative entity coming my way. We will see.

Now...

I wish I were a witch. I badly wish I were a witch,or warlock rather! As a matter of factI so badly wish I were a warlock that it's indescribable. I mean,
about in the newspaper.

I dont know where you live, however, those newspapers are, almost without doubt, utter rubbish. Magick does not grant you the ability to summon in objects or living people, you cannot have everything you wish for. Imagine if you did, life would be pointless. It is much like sadness, without it there would be no meaning in happiness. Like a roller coaster without low tracks there would be no uphill, and no excitement in the peaks of happiness. Though sadness is not a thing we relish by nature, it is a necessity in the same way that lust, want and desire are so we can appreciate having what we do have.

Magick is purely energy work. For example it is entirely possible to call up energy from within the earth, the sun etc... IMHO the energy comes from space, however it can permeate the earth etc... so you can call it forth. You can then shape this energy, feeling it slightly in your hands as a weak tingle, perhaps heat or cold or just "a feeling". you can see it in your mind and some people claim to see it faintly with their eyes. You can shape it into a ball, a fist, a knife, a shield, a bubble even an animal which will walk beside you. It may not have a mind however it is an extension of *you* Willpower can have vast effects on the astral planes through the energy there and here. If you created the astral animal as an extension of your own mind it would react to magickal attacks etc... however it is not a new soul, nor is it alive. And it would exist only in the astral realms meaning you could not take it for walks etc... you would see it in your mind yet you would feel its presence as a tingle, perhaps a sound or just knowing etc....

Magick can grant you some things such as aid in getting a job, healing, protection aids in concentration and some believe it can influence your wealth. HOWEVER... This is immoral and frowned upon by all but the most selfish of practitioners and the universe works in very strange and indirect ways. You may do a spell to grant you money but it wont fall out of the sky, nor would you win the lottery, instead perhaps you would be granted an opportunity for a new, better paid job. Perhaps would find some of your own money or valuables you had lost, or perhaps more sinister... Perhaps your parents or children would die and leave their money to you. Every decision in magick has to be taken with utmost consideration. Every action can have vast, or little consequences. The responsibility lies within yourself if something bad should happen.

Also please note that sacrifice or dead things arent needed for magick... (well except the sacrifice of time) so if someone offers you a monkey hand for luck or a childs finger or hair for protection please stay well clear. These people exist only to make money of the foolish. Why would a dead monkey or child offer you it's aid? It would not.

It is hard for me to find reading material that i can get into. Much of it mentions "god" as a christian sense af an all powerful being, which immediately makes me close the book. I abhor the idea and it completely makes me uncertain of the book itself and the practices within. Magick without faith in magick is nothing. The rest is largely trained at teen audiences with love spells, exam spells etc... Utter tosh IMHO. You want to pass an exam then STUDY! and then what remains is american... And sorry folks but the American language is just awful, not to mention irritating... Sorry, its a fact!

For those who are interested and in America look for "Silver Raven Wolf" she has a series of teenage witchcraft books. However they are very American and rather childish, but do contain some useful information. Thanks for the links mahesh, have you ever been interested yourself?

Im not recruiting, i just wonder how anyone who believes in witchcraft could turn down the opportunity to research it. Perhaps its just me.

Magic deals with illusions and witchcraft is a personified culture (cult). "Magnetism" -- it is a "natural" occurrence once comprehended and practiced.I believe in magic. I've actually seen it happen or felt it and it was very real. We have become modernized, and what we practiced for centuries has been deemed demonic for the purpose of perpetuating mainstream religion and science as opposed to everything coinciding with each other. Evil exists and when you invite it in your life then yes you play with fire. Satan is very much alive and when you mess with him he will mess with you right back but he plays for keeps. I also believe in magic as a force beyond human comprehension, something that can't be explain, that surround us and that sometimes is positive but sometimes it can be negative. I don't know what kind of magic you are talking about.

P.S. I also believe in Harry Potter lol.

Posted Image

about in the newspaper.
Just to think I'd be able to have anything I wanted by just simply casting a spell!
Why can't it be so?
Fact is though, without the title you just don't have the mojo whatsoever.
It's all in a title isn't it? I'd rather be called a warlock than have a stupid knighthood
or be president of the us of a.
Ah well. Such is life.

This response was tongue in cheek. I just wanted to see what the reaction would be.As far as I
believe, there
is no such thing as withcraft or black magic or white magick or majik or whatever.
Whatever other people want to believe, then fine providing it doesn't hurt anybody else.
I like Halloween too, but unfortunately we can't have it all year.

Deadman i cant work out if you are being sarcastic or not, such is the medium of text.Networker. I have some news for you and you may not believe it... Halloween exists because of magick and witchcraft.Oh yes, it is a celebration of a time when the veil between the living and dead is thinnest, thus providing the best time to commune with the dead. Seen a jack-o-latern? (or in the uk here simply a pumpkin with a candle in it) well they exist for one reason... they are meant to guide the dead onto the path of light. They are meant as lights for the trapped souls who have yet to move onto the next world. Today it is all about dress up and what not, but it was "invented" if you will, as a tradition to guide and talk to the dead. Traditional pagan celebrations sometimes include laying an extra space at the table for relatives who recently died etc...I expect dressing up is a method of scaring off evil entities and negative energies, or simply to represent them. the sweets etc.. is a modern addon.you may not believe in the world of magick but it influences every day of your life. Most public holidays are pagan or magickal in creation. Harvest festival is pagan, christmas is pagan (hate to say it but its true), midsummer is pagan,even valentines day has some links to paganism, oh and easter too. christianity and the modern companies simply hijacked them to make money or control people.

Beh i cant edit, mods? whats the haps?anyhoo... firstly i meant deadmad, not deadman... Lets go from what you said...Are you trying to be funny or sarcastic? If so then please leave this discussion. If you are being honest then i would question the inclusion of the harry potter reference.... Magick and witchcraft are nothing to do with Harry Potter they are vastly, vastly different.What makes me wonder is your mentioning of more serious subjects with what seems to be competence. I dont believe in Satan, nor a devil of any kind. "Demons" to me are simply entities which choose a negative path.

For those who are interested and in America look for "Silver Raven Wolf" she has a series of teenage witchcraft books. However they are very American and rather childish, but do contain some useful information. Thanks for the links mahesh, have you ever been interested yourself?

I'm into fantasy art, so i have gone through some of the texts. Dark magic texts are really worth to look into if anyone is in fantasy sketches. I never personally tried that stuff but just gone through them for my sketch inspiration. So pagan,witchcraft and mythology always interest me for fantasy art (though i'm non-believer,i always find it attractive). Having friends studying occult is always benefiting. Here in india, we have some regions into satanism, witchcraft etc. But those people don't come out so it's hard to get all types of their texts.

Yes I do believe BH is absolutely correct. We underestimate things today but back then? Well you'd be burned at the STAKE! :) But seriously though things that seem simple now may have been considered super natural back then.

Edited by Zagubadu? (see edit history)

Actually not many people were burned at all, most were hung or even acquitted here in the UK because we didnt agree with the foolish Christian invaders and their cruelty.Heres a question, especially for those that believe and have already replied, Anwii's reply should be interesting i hope... where does Magick come from?For example if i were to cast a spell and include lets say, runes or other symbols as well as invocations of deities and the use of props like herbs etc.... does the magick come from these objects and deities or is it simply that it bolsters the casters strength through belief in the same way that if i take a painkiller and believe in its power to stop the pain then i will find the results are stronger?Personally i feel that such devices are mainly props, however i also think that certain things have a power of their own. Crystals and anything living, or obtained from something living, has its own energy. For example i would suggest certain herbs, woods and plants have a power of their own whereas other things like runes are mainly focussing devices. Despite that i do feel strongly drawn towards using runes in some way.... Which is contradictory to me. Being scientific i cant honestly tell myself that a symbol carved into a stone or other item has any more power than the stone itself. The act of inscribing should, in scientific theory, have no affect other than a psychology one which almost gives me faith in the rune. And yet my spiritual soul is telling me that runes could be of great power to me. This is the battle within me, which side do i believe?!Does anyone have input on that? It's something i ponder quite a lot. There is more to come, namely on the subject of healing...

:Dmagick is life lessons that holds never ending understanding instilled in system of learning ,enlighten better focus upon areas and not limited in unlocking abilities of psychic healing ,that becomes what nature holds ,to be provided ,with mixture ,to be use in healing ,magick becomes unlocking the power of the mind ,as when one can ,focus upon the mind ,unlocking certain areas ,of our mind ,there becomes ,much more and creation that releases ,forms of energies that can be assumed as magick ,in many areas ,in one's own abilities and ways of life.

there are many forms of magick ,held in different ways and beliefs all over the world ,natural;l,tails manic, tradition ,hereditary ,kitchen ,Buddhist ,shaman ,chemical ,chaos,electric,and last although not ,the ending of magick is sympathetic ,the main focus of high and low forms of magick is moot .

prayer is considered a form of magick .

it is desired focus upon thought or desired goal from within the mind .just as simple days we use now ,in yoga and meditation.

mind disciplines ,are focused upon .

as in our life ,years to think backwards ,as creating bodiless simple minds ,scientific rationality ,also created simple mindless bodies ,from slaves and workers through natures plants and all natures creatures ,through out this world and beyond ,so many in our past generations of this world ,we each tried control the lives of so many ,sets up in millions ,so in many areas ,most scientist try once again ,define any sort of reality as perceived delusional ,on any grounds ,when it becomes ,pathetic to state only true scientific knowledge is ,truth and all other is only play or delusions of the mind .so actually comes to bottom line of most out look of scientific outlook ,tosses magick into one solid lump that with religion as delusion .

in truth search for such answers ,holds one area ,concerning nature ,and why should nature ,reveal any secrets towards to a scientist ,although scientist does not reveal their secrets out to the world ,respect another does not mean anyone person should have to agree with anyone ,or being like them ,although scientist disagree with this ,understanding ,refuse to accept ,magick is magick with no true answers ,although it will never cease to some one ,researching those undying answers ,instead enjoying ones life and living a life that ,creates a interest and allows one to be creative in ,areas they are drawn too

sometimes such discussion ,like this topic ,without any intentions or understanding ,can and may very well be ,draw in the wrong crowds or energies that ,could or could not ,hold a strong ,destruction in another ,persons live or ,drawn into complete family of belief that ,find need to come secretive ,from those out there ,that find strong struggle and need to keep ,asking questions about something that ,has gone beyond many many centuries and affected many many people in our World ,that some to this day will never hold answers or understanding completely .

at same time ,there are those that live their lives completely based upon ,this way of lack of understanding ,we show like this topic in many ways ,that disrespects ad could hold a destructing harm to their own life and own families .

how long and many years ,should people have to protect and hide their own beliefs and ways of life they are born too ,and be able not be so secretive to protect ,just a way of life they know no other ,way ,that gets handed down from one family towards the next ,as they deserve same right to live free without so many prying eyes ,that holds no respect ,just that ,it becomes a interest and your drawn to area and want to understand it better ,so silly topics and discussions ,start up and not one person every offers that divine respect ,to the families that ,have lived certain way ,all their lives ,that comes natural to them and there family members before them ,that they actually live it as who they are in this world .

see those that believe in magick and born into families of magick belief ,or shall i state , feel deeply inside them ,a strange ,connection or drawn towards arts of magick and a belief ,that holds strong amazing interest inside you .

its alright to search out and understand and self teach yourself in these areas ,and allow it to become ,part of your own soul and ways of living ,that just maybe ,this could be handed down to your own family members in your own life as being a great gift in becoming a part of who you actually are in own self .

there is most important area here .

all these things come a interest and you feel drawn to areas of healing and magick ,then by all means ,start ,learning to bring it ,part of you .

as for those people ,that know no other way as that in healing and magick ,has been big part of their own lives and families ,future and past ,they hold strongest magick inside themselves ,that comes natural to each of them ,as truth is they live it and add it magical inside there own bodies and it becomes a way of natural living for them each day ,as each breath they take inside their own bodies .

they never find a need to ,create debates or disrespect any other means or ways ,in how they are living their own lives ,or the disrespect and fear ,they ,hold in this world ,that makes them secretive ,from disasters of ,people ,falling some where in their life that ,wakes up one day ,not so natural and say wow ,i feel drawn to this area and i need ,to better understand it all ,first of all ,one shall learn in life ,is respect ,the different ,ways of life ,that becomes more than interest or drawn towards .

it is all they know in themselves to live .

never debate as it coming out sounding as a joke ,nothing about life ,or peoples belief or ways they live ,ever should be disrespected as ,pinning it as a joke .

now as far as ,crystals and stones and all areas that has drawn ,young minds towards the beauty and magical and the history of all creation in this earth .

holds a past ,holds many areas that will go beyond any understanding or finding that whole of the meaning ,of that certain sacred place or many means of stones or many meaning certain plants in nature can be used for healing or three different plants can be used as medication in healing ,across the world ,holds a different past for many things ,and certain things become sacred in other beings ,belief or becomes sacred ,magical ,hose drawn to these areas ,yes will hold something stronger in side them ,that ,makes you feel ,there is something inside you ,that goes beyond thinking ,that should ,feel a belief in understanding ,this standing stones or rocks ,holds some form past ,history ,that many will assume and never truly ,understand facts ,of how sacred that really is and has become ,part of peoples lives .

another way look at magick .

why does is consider both in respects of scientist and religion that magick shall be consider dangerous ,not because it is a delusion more on lines it can lead to more define disturbing truths that our world can be essentially beyond human comprehension ,and all in all consequences of this comment would only lead us to think our humanity is our world would rather believe it was created by simple word as god ,rather we can ever be capable of fully and completely understanding ,ourselves .

so all i can say in my long winded speech here ,is when in your own life ,you find you are drawn towards something that some ho allows you to feel good ,spiritual inside Who you are ,and holds strong true interest in understanding the arts of magick and healing old folk lore or anything sacred ,as you can never be drawn to one area and think ,the other areas do not matter to you ,or hold true connection ,all in all ,together that actually creates this amazing magick ,you so long wish seek out in your on self and understanding .

as to many ,we all may think we know where magick comes from in fact ,that would be lie ,to ever fool ones own self and our own minds in how we see this creation of our world we live in ,and not truly in our soul have complete trust in ,the natural abilities of our world .

Respect of even the unknown that goes beyond ,that creates a list of many followers some time and some form in their lives ,they get drawn to this area and without respect of our past .

you will never learn how to understand or focus or appreciate ,all things ,you may encounter in your own life .

learn to enjoy ,what becomes strong interest and feel drawn towards ,learn to allow it be absorbed within ,who you are ,as part of you and life .

learn to respect ,a way of life ,that some live and believe .

learn to completely appreciate ,different means of life .

nature has endless ,and no limitations in being drawn towards and can,when allowed ,be so much magick and beauty ,in ones life .

when allowed to actually view it with respect instead making it a debate i knowledge .

so when wish post in healing ,and different out looks of art of healing methods and things to use ,then i am to say i would love reading and hearing and sharing such magick in ,what you write and share in your amazing discoveries ,that is strong sacred interest to ,you and allows you feel the beauty in being drawn towards ,understanding all areas of magick .

so will await ,the beauty of magick you can share in all of the interest you hold inside you and creating understanding in finding the magick in areas that are drawing you closer ,as sharing it in your own life as part of yourself .

Good luck with ,your understanding in areas that becomes a interest and instilled in you being drawn to certain areas ,that this world ,has to offer ,past and future ,that when one learns respect ,in their understanding and research of what they ,learn .

Bringing it ,as part of their own lives and Learn to ,see that sacred Beauty and Magical ,out look ,on What ,you are drawn towards in ,allowing ,it become part of Who you are .

As you sound like ,amazing person ,filled with so much Promise and will always hold curious mind and not afraid to ,search ,things out and allow ,it become strong part of your own self and life .

Also remember though ,the unknown ,holds a past that ,their was ,people ,that lived that means of past and some people ,still now to this day ,are living as way of their own lifestyle ,that even simple stone or stacked up rocks ,that holds a beauty and past ,to those now ,that views it .

Has been a sacred belief to many people and everything in life deserves to be ,thought upon with highest respect to the world we each live in .

Wish you amazing Luck in life and your understanding .

Stay with that beauty and yes ,a form of even magick ,that is inside yourself ,even now .

:)

as to many ,we all may think we know where magick comes from in fact ,that would be lie

I agree and disagree, personally i think i know where magick comes from, i think it is a purely natural thing in the universe. But at the same time i have no idea of exactly how it works, nor if it occupies the physical plane, that is to say i dont know if i were to get a spaceship and travel every inch of the universe if i would ever bump into magick and be able to use science to detect it. I dont know that, it may be in another plane of existence that as yet science cannot understand.

The thing with the universe is that in a way it has no laws. The human brain is stupid. We cant understand infinity... Just imagine it now, infinity, there is just no way to comprehend that idea as a measurement of space. So when i say the universe is infinitely big it just passes straight over our heads and we cant possibly understand that. This is purely a limitation of the human brain. Just because we cant understand something doesnt make it unreal. Another example is ghosts, or spirits. Just because i cant understand what a ghost or spirit is made of, or where it "lives" does not mean it cannot exist. THe human brain is limited in what it can understand but the universe does not have this limit. The universe doesnt think "Oh, the humans cant understand how i can be infinitely big, perhaps i will shrink to a billion billion billion lightyears so they can put a number on it" The universe simply *is*, whether or not we understand it.

I think i may need to drop my need to examine everything and find a reason. It is the fundamental flaw in human psychology, everything needs a beginning, and then an end. Everything needs a cause. The big example is of course god vs the big bang. Just because i cant think of something never beginning and never ending doesnt mean it cant happen. It just means im too dumb to imagine something without a start or end. Doesnt mean it cant happen though! Sometimes we just need to *accept* things, rather than try to understand them.