xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Scientific Witches?

Magic powers like you see on TV and in movies, does not exist. Psychic powers and using natural earth and universal energies do exist. It takes much research and understanding to use these types of "powers."I call it personal responsibility, positive living and magickal living. I have come to the point where all my husband and I have to do is speak our request out into the Universe and it comes to us in some form or another. We do not use these "powers" to gain exorbitant wealth, interfere with anyone's free will or for anything negative, evil or bad. We are responsible for the way we speak, think, etc.We have lived this way for over 10 years and enjoy the benefits, but take our responsibility seriously.

You put it perfectly.And you touched on prayer almost whereby you ask of the universe and it provides. IMHO christian, jewish etc... prayer is simply magick. They charge their thoughts with images and feelings of the desired outcome, form it into a string of words and ask the universe to provide.The only difference with magick is that instead of asking the universe, magick seeks to *make* it happen, rather than ask for it to happen.