xisto Community
Baniboy

Show Off Your Desktop! Enjoy the spam.

Very very nice desktop there rval. :P

It's a lot less cluttered than my physical real-world desktop that the monitor is sat on :lol: I'm gradually finding little plasmoids to scatter across it and fill up the space though!

I'm guessing that's Ubuntu or what ever it's called right? Ahh, Linux. :(

Kubuntu actually - Ubuntu, but with KDE. It was that, Fedora or openSUSE, but I decided to stick with Kubuntu for the time being.

I suppose i'll post mine up. What is shown in the picture is just the KDE desktop with the currently immature desktop panel i'm working on. While the panel may still have its few quirks and does not currently support a system tray and a complete menu, it's enough to work with concerning window manipulation and my KDE favorites. If anyone is interested, you can obtain the immature source code from the trunk, here.

post-8528-1253653114_thumb.jpeg

Mines better, I'll post soon.

First, my login. Anyone remember the top-left picture:

Posted Image

This one, the pc put me on the wrong network.

Posted Image

Edited by NNNOOOOOO (see edit history)

This is my desktop -- been a long time since I last posted in the forums and I wanted to start with the new laptop I got a couple months ago.

Posted Image

well, i just did a major cleanup on my desktop. i download EVERYTHING to my desktop and i do a lot of research on the internet and my whole desktop was not only full, when i would download something, i wouldn't even be able to see it on the desktop. i woulda taken a picture, but i like my privacy in what i do on the internet :)i think i already uploaded a picture on the first page of the thread anyway. whew! took me a couple hours and i deleted and organized everything. now it's only 25% full :)