xisto Community
Baniboy

Show Off Your Desktop! Enjoy the spam.

I will do a bit later currently upgrading it to the new Mac OSX Snow Leopard which seems to be installing very quickly. I will be sure to do one though make sure you remind me :lol:.

and my resolution is all messed up because i just moved my comp to this room:

Posted Image

I need to get it all set properly.

Wow... nice. How do you, I mean, can you even see the words on the screen? With the keyboard like, sitting ten metres away??? Nice room though. It's like controlling a TV with a mouse ten metres away...

But anyway... I like it. :lol:

@Tramposch, it must be paining you while typing isn't it ? Flat table often hurts to hand.

Anyway, let's get back to topic. Here is OS X emulation of my old desktop. I took this image much earlier i think in 2007, perhaps.

Posted Image

Lol, i mean there are some tables in market which gives support while we type on keyboard. and mousepad comes with support. i mean that support not curved surface. :lol:

My desktop at the moment:post-7593-1253477382_thumb.pngJust built this PC, so there's not a lot going on on my desktop at the moment! Of course what you can't see with this screenshot is the classic Flying Toasters screensaver I use :lol: