xisto Community
OpaQue

Welcome Alex To The Moderator's Team

Dear God! Someone says something about SPAM and here comes SM slinging it around the place like monkey spunk at the zoo... wait a minute... :P Congrates, Alex....? Now go delete all SM's spam, er, I mean, posts, er, spam... Whatever you call that stuff... ;)

Finally a new staff member I hope he is active, Though I have never seen his username in post's before O.o Strange.... Anyway good luck with being a moderator I hope you stop them one liners on the forums they are really bugging me.

Yeah... never seen galexcd on this forum before, though I must say that he must've contibuted alot to this site if this is the case. Anyway, I trust Opaque's judgement and congratulate him for reading our posts on our discussions of getting new moderators and acting swiftly!!! I nearly didn't see this post, you know...

Just a small observation....all our present mods have posts above 1000 so I think that's the basic qualification now ;) Of course there will be others but I'm guessing in order to be considered that is the minimum post count. I've been reading some old posts and back then if one crossed 100 posts then they could apply for being a moderator! :P Well those were the early days of the forums. There was someone who was ecstatic of being the first to get 200 posts! :P I don't see any of the senior members doing anything like that now!

Wow... really? Nice... Yeah. Well, obviously the one hundred posting limit before you a eligible don't really apply anymore. I for one have only been here for a few weeks and already make over two hundred posts, and I don't think I'm in anyway near the ideal moderator, especially on this forum, and I have limited and no understanding of how web sites work and how to build and make them.

One thousand posts are good too, though I don't know if that is right... I mean, lots of members are posting quite a lot in the forums, so it won't be long before another member crosses that benchmark too...

Anyhow...

One thousand posts are good too, though I don't know if that is right... I mean, lots of members are posting quite a lot in the forums, so it won't be long before another member crosses that benchmark too...

posts need not be the deciding factor in all the cases so don't get the notion that if you have the highest number of posts on the forum you will be made a mod! ;) It takes a lot more than that - well you've had experience on another forum isn't it? On a forum of this size there are a few more requirements for being chosen.... Edited by The Simpleton (see edit history)

Hi Alex(galexcd)!Welcome to the moderator's team. You are doing a nice job please carry on. Unfortunately, I received a notice from you but this means that you are doing your duty in a right way. Keep doing it and best of luck! ;) Do not spare spammers and one liners. I just hate them who take credit without doing a little effort. Also thank for giving a notice to me I will not repeat that mistake in future and all thanks to you.

Congratulations Alex. I don?t know who you are but if the Xisto team select you to be a forum moderator I can suppose that you are a great community member. WOW you have a lot of work in the future, it?s a great responsability for you. But I imagine It?s fun too. Congratulations again and welcome to the moderator?s team.I want to know how I can be a moderator, what are the steps? Is is necessary dedicate a lot of time?Please I wait an answer.

Congratulations and good luck Alex. It's always nice to have more moderators so the topics are nicer without offtopics and spams and i hope you recive even better function on the forum that you like.

kudos, alex! ;) all has been said already, so good luck! :P

Congrats Alex. I remember I used to talk to you on AIM about creating a cool forum software, lol... that never happened haha. Anyway, you'll make a tremendous moderator. Congratulations and I know you will do a terrible good job ;)

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

I can't believe I have missed this topic? OMG :lol:Congratulations, Alex. I'm sure you'll be a great mod. Everything worth saying have been said so I'll just wish you luck.And I'm sure FSM also accepts your new job, may his noodly appendage help you uncover the spam *hint: the spam that SM is posting /* :P

Welcome around Alex :lol:. Good luck handling the wild members around. I hope you accept bribes *Cough*.