xisto Community
OpaQue

Welcome Alex To The Moderator's Team

WOOT! Does this mean your demoting the old ones? (The ones who have been complained at.. :lol:)
Congratulations Alex, I seriously hope you'll be a better Mod then most of the old ones. Please, don't be an a.. like the old ones. :P Hope you get the respect you deserve mate!

everyone knows Alex is a horrible mod and only got the job because he donated a sizable sum of money to Xisto
Edited by RedAlert (see edit history)

everyone knows Alex is a horrible mod and only got the job because he donated a sizable sum of money to Xisto

How about shut up?? You've not been with Trap long enough to know Alex. Alex is a good member and is known around the forums. I KNOW he'll do a good job, so give him a chance!
And remove my Avatar, signature and award goddamnit! You didn't even ask for my permission to edit/use them!!! :lol:

How about shut up?? You've not been with Trap long enough to know Alex. Alex is a good member and is known around the forums. I KNOW he'll do a good job, so give him a chance!
And remove my Avatar, signature and award goddamnit! You didn't even ask for my permission to edit/use them!!! :lol:

hey now, I registered a year before you! I don't think YOU'VE been around long enough to know Alex.

in fact, judging from the tone in your second paragraph and your PM, I know you haven't

btw can you make an edit of your current avatar that crosses your name out and says Red Alert? I don't have the time to do all that opacity stuff

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, Why do we have to argue over a member being promoted, Seriously its just a forum not the end of the world.Though I have not seen Alex I am sure he will do a great job in moderating though if he don't I am sure the admins will tell him how to improve etc... if he does abuse the position etc I am sure he will be demoted.So just chill out.

I want the powers of the mod! It'll give me the ability to work my evil magic and inflict suffering on all who oppose me Bwahahaha!...... I tell you.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

No, no mod for you. Your an evil siggy snatcher, you cant have any of my holy modliness..... i tell you.

I want the powers of the mod! It'll give me the ability to work my evil magic and inflict suffering on all who oppose me Bwahahaha!...... I tell you.

Oh god no. I don't know where I'd hide from you, let alone SM. :( We have too many evil moderators here..! :lol:

can i have mod? thanks in advance

Rofl...I'm sorry...I had to laugh at that. :P

No, no mod for you. Your an evil siggy snatcher, you cant have any of my holy modliness..... i tell you.

wow dude, don't be mean. the first thing i'll do as mod is give you a stern talking to

I'm sorry, what does this have to do with Alex becoming an evil moderator? I don't get it? This topic is suppose to be a congratulation to Alex, not an off-topic nonsense topic. :(

can i have mod? thanks in advance

No I don't think you will ever become a moderator on Xisto.1) You are not active or friendly enough.
2) You are copying other members signatures and blackmailing them.

wow dude, why do you have to be like that? Alex isn't evil, he's just a normal guy like you and me. Don't be jealous of his promotion
edit: wait you changed your sig? Jeeze sky, you work me too hard

Alex isn't evil well what did you say "Alex is a rubbish mod"? Was that correct yes I think it was. You are the one being jealous of his promotion I suggest to take a chill pill and stop black mailing other members to make you a signature like there's.

wow dude, why do you have to be like that? Alex isn't evil, he's just a normal guy like you and me. Don't be jealous of his promotion

edit: wait you changed your sig? Jeeze sky, you work me too hard

If you look at his sig he is in the Evil Group..a something trap admins/mods etc did for a laugh...however I don't think you was active or online for that was you?

The Evil Group:

Saint-Michael (Just Plain Evil), jlhaslip (Evil Mod), Plenoptic (Evil Kid), WaterMonkey (Evil Monkey), Misanthrope (Evil Author), OpaQue (Evil Admin), master_bacarra (Master of Evil), galexcd(Evil Programmer), Mermaid711 (Evil Actress), coolcat50(Evil Everything), bthaxor(Evil Haxor), Bluebear(Evil Bear), rvalkass(Evil Scientist), KansukeKojima(Evil Artist), serverph(Evil Machine), sonesay(Evil Kiwi), Jimmy(Evil Jimmy), GrinningKittie(Evil Thought Process), Damen(Evil Love)

Honorary Members:Albus Dumbledore(Evil Sorcerer),CrazyRob(Crazy Evil Man ),Husker (Evil Corn),BordaForx (Evil Doctor),hotchick2121 (Evil Chick),sylenzednuke (Evil Nuker),TikiPrincess(Evil Tiki)

See in bold RedAlert. "Evil Programmer". We're/I'm not being unkind when I call people evil, it's a thing for fun we do. Why be so boring...when you can have FUN on Xisto Open Discussion??