xisto Community
Caveman

How Old Is Everyone Here?

I'm a city girl, tried and true. Snow came again on December 24th - so anything can happen. I adapt to warm climates and I'm better suited in warmth than cold because I tend to get colds easily. If I had to move into the middle of Nebraska or something, I would die from withdrawl.

OoOo happy early birthday!!!! 26.. Bet thats a fun age.. How did 25 work out for you? LOL. Happy birthday *birthday huggles ahead of time*

Amby

50166[/snapback]

Thanks for your birthday wishes. 25 was great,and I hope 26 will be at least 50% better. :D

I feel as if I were 18,so it's really great all round.

I'm 41 going on 26. :D Twice as old as some of youWhen I was in my early 20's the concept of having a computer in one's home was a mind-blower! I was on the internet before it was called the internet, and I used real "floppy" disks - the 5&1/4" size that really were floppy :D A 240 megabyte hard drive was huge! :D There was no windows, the C:> prompt and typed commands were fun, because boy-o-boy were we smart that we knew those commands. :D

Hey my first computer was an IBM 5150, it had 2 of those 5&1/4 floppy drives and i learned everything i know on that machine. like how to electrocute yourself. fun fun.

I cant wait until im 21 but i have to wait another full year for that. after 21 i guess the only thing to look forward to is death, or prison whatever one comes first. lol.... Anyways being 20 isnt much different from being 18 well exept maybe one year from being 21. im not a big drinker but when i hit 21 i will become a fast alcohalic lol.Sorry for my spelling errors

I am 25. But I always think I am still 20. I don't know why my mind can't catch up with my age, :D. I feel many things are different, When the age more than 25. The days no worried end. I haven't time to play. I have to earn money to buy a hourse and plan when I can marry. The stress comes from company, family ,girlfriend etc. haha, Do you have same feeling?