xisto Community
Caveman

How Old Is Everyone Here?

I'm 19 and yes, this is my last year being a teenager. I'm a junior IT student at NDMU here in the Philippines. I started doing random web designs in high school but seriously got on to it about 2 years ago. My works then were not really something to be proud of but after learning to use Adobe Photoshop from various tutorials from the web I think I improved :D I'm trying desperately to learn PHP and MySQL right now and also trying to get hosting from Xisto. So yeah I'm 19.

I'm 21. I started doing web design when I was 16 (I think) and I made a lot of great web sites. I even got a job as a programmer at a bank. Once I realized that I hate working in a cubical for most of the day every weekday, I gave that up to become a submarine pilot. I'm going to college now and haven't done any web design since that last programming job. Then last week, when I decided to make a fan site for a game that I'm playing now (I'm waiting to get hosted here at Xisto).

My advice to you young people: web design is a great hobby and can lead to a great job, but working in a cubical is aweful!  Also FURTHER YOUR EDUCATION AND GO TO COLLEGE!

47083[/snapback]

17 :D

hey to everyone comp wizard here...i admire you who are good at programing or designing web at a very young age.well done,young teenages...i'm 21 yrs old,which looks older than most yas here.i am majoring in software designing in DJTU(a famous university in north of China) ,as a college student 2 yrs.it is too pity that i dont get down work to IT earlier...hehe,however i do like my specialty very much....umm,that's all,nice to meet you all in Xisto community!enjoy urself here!

I'm only 12 *stares* I'll be 13 in August...which I'm not planning to. Staying a kid is better ^^ you don't have to pay the bill, make money, get a job, everything is your parent's stuff to do.

I'm fifteen, I'll be sixteen in March. I'm somewhat just starting in Web-design and such. As it is, I'll probably use this account for a forum of some kind, though I hope to maybe (when I get a little better at actual design and such--still have books to read about it) create a page of my own, perhaps a blog. Also, I, aspiring to the profession of Film Composition, would like to make a page about that.

ok, i'll admit it. I'm 12 :D but i'm turning 13 in march!!! yay!!!! And Februarys is short!! So I?ll be 13 sooner!!! More yays!!but lots of people don't believe I?m 12 :D i've only done web designing for less then 3 months and i've gotten too good at it XD (don?t mean to brag or anything?)everybody is pretty young, but older then me, it makes me scared *runs and hides in corner*

I think everyone is young but not me.. I was 19 years when you countdown about 9 days, now i'm 20 ^^". All days is short and i'm older.

well im 16 will be turning 17 in 8 months yay! :D