xisto Community
Caveman

How Old Is Everyone Here?

I am 25. But I always think I am still 20. I don't know why my mind can't catch up with my age, :D

50619[/snapback]

I think it's amusing how some people react to my odd behaviour, me being 22 and all. Sometimes I act really silly, other times I'm just sarcastic. Either way, most of the time when people guess my age, it's either 17-19, or 24-26. Just depends on the day and my mood, I guess. I don't think I look 22, though. I'm not sure what age I look.

I am 25. But I always think I am still 20. I don't know why my mind can't catch up with my age, :D.  I feel many things are different, When the age more than 25. The days no worried end. I haven't time to play.  I have to earn money to buy a hourse and plan when I can marry. The stress comes from company, family ,girlfriend etc. haha, Do you have same feeling?

50619[/snapback]

Do you have to buy a house,or a horse? :D

I am 29, though most of the time I definetly don't feel that way, most people don't think I look that way either. I'm still asked to show ID and stuff when buying alcohol. Well it could be a good thing, I guess. I feel the same way as the rest of y'all, just can't seem to catch up with your age. :D

I'm 26years plus 7months. I've been designing website since the past 3 years and I'm very much interested into it. It became one of my most favorite hobbies. Age doesn't really matter. I'm amazed at those below 15 also are doing well....

I'm not below for long, but thanks all the same ;)

Hi: I am 29, but either taken, I have been having all my hair, I am unmarried, I left followed, nor plans to marry, have a girlfriend for six years, alive single, make exercises, I am good shape, that I can say to them, feel very or, i dont belive that to this age one can feel like that, before to those of 29 i see like old, but now that I have them seems to me that it is not for as much.see youTiago

Hi: I am 29, but either taken, I have been having all my hair, I am unmarried, I left followed, nor plans to marry, have a girlfriend for six years, alive single, make exercises, I am good shape, that I can say to them, feel very or, i dont belive that to this age one can feel like that, before to those of 29 i see like old, but now that I have them seems to me that it is not for as much.see youTiago

LOL. As long as you feel young at heart thats all that matters :D.. Right?

We'll all be there one day.. Besides 26 isnt old. LOL.

Hugs,

Amby

50200[/snapback]

Hehe, at times I feel like 16 :P and at times i feel like 80 ;)

So my heart is ina age crisis...

4 years till the magic 30 what about you? :D