xisto Community
Caveman

How Old Is Everyone Here?

Texas is it's own country, I swear to God...Hha, just kidding, Ms. Amby. We love you here in America, no matter how many Chainsaw Massacres you have! Exercise your power! I'll be following your path in a few short months afterwards :D

Or "that" if you'd prefer...:D

Texas is it's own country, I swear to God...
Hha, just kidding, Ms. Amby. We love you here in America, no matter how many Chainsaw Massacres you have! Exercise your power! I'll be following your path in a few short months afterwards

LOL You rock my socks Caveman. Texas really is a country of its own. Its HUGE. I honestly hate it here... lol.

Whens your birthday?

Amby

Geez, it can't be THAT bad. Although if it's anything like the book/movie Friday Night Lights, I'd be inclined to stay far, far away as long as possible (I'm not a huge football fan, haha)Hmmm...okay, well I need to take a trip to Texas eventually...I just can't resist, haha. Show me around one day, won't ya? You can take the tour of the Armpit of America a.k.a. New Jersey. It's a ball here. I swearP.S. - My birthday is September 5th. Quite possibly the worst day to have a birthday ever--it's always the first day of school! Yuck!

I love Texas. It has everything I'd ever want :D

Ew that is a sucky day to have your birthday then. Mine is right after we get out of school here. We get out at the end of May (graduation this year.. cant WAIT!)..It is that bad.. Its the Redneck state, nothing else needs to be said.. :| I havent seen that movie BTW, but some of the band kiddos in my school were actually in parts of that movie (from what I've been told anywho).I'll show you around, if you promise to show me around. Armpit of America eh? Amazingly enough, it sounds like a place I'd be interested in visiting. LOL. Is that not freaky? What can I say, I love places with the weirdest of reputations.Hugs,Ambyp.s. biscuitrat I take it you dont live here? Because if you did you'd realize its the opposite of what anyone would want! Its too hot here in the summer, and not cold enough in the winter. I saw snow for the first time since I moved here 5 and a half years ago.. I miss the snow dang it.. Besides that, its too damn big! Well I live in houston, and I am DEFINATELY not a city girl. Born and raised (for the most part) in a small town in Tennessee.. I guess it all depends on personal preference.

Oh yes...the best time to come is the middle of summer, when the BENNY effect is in full force (our shores become infested with desperate beachgoers from Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark and New York who pollute our beaches and eat our children!). It's a truly unique experience. There's never a dull moment :D That's pretty neat how some of your buddies were in that movie...haha.

Oh yes...the best time to come is the middle of summer, when the BENNY effect is in full force (our shores become infested with desperate beachgoers from Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark and New York who pollute our beaches and eat our children!). It's a truly unique experience. There's never a dull moment :D

That's pretty neat how some of your buddies were in that movie...haha.

50108[/snapback]

LOL@ people eating the children..

Well at least its people from other places that polute your town.. We dont need others to do that, we do it enough ourselves!! I dont litter, I mean I *really* dont. I'm one of those people who wont even spit out her gum because I see it as littering. Gawd, just saying that made me realize how terribly ANAL i am! LOL.

Well I didnt exactly say they were my buddies. I didnt know any of them.. Dont regret that either, because our band kiddos are like those snobby children everyone despises.. Mmmhmm, its true..

Anywho. Are we off topic or WHAT!?!?!

Amby