xisto Community
Caveman

How Old Is Everyone Here?

Wow, I feel really old. Most of the posters here are 10 years younger than me (me being almost two months away from turning 23). It kinda shows how tech-savvy some of the younger members of our generation are turning out to be. It's a somewhat mixed blessing, since on one hand they've got a jump start on today's technology, but on the other hand, they might turn into computer junkies who rarely go anywhere except to class or work, like me. :D'

Well, I'm 13. I try and get out as much as I can with it being winter. But when I get home from school round now it's usually dark or raining. So I can't play Badminton or go skating.

Im 29 here. I said i am not gonna have anymore birthdays from now on. Next year instead of being 30 i will be 29.9 and everyyear after that i will add a 9 hahahah eg: age 31 = 29.99, 32 = 29.999 etc :D:D:D:D:D I am very impressed with what all you younguns can do. When i was 15 all i could worry about was how to attach a mirror to my shoe to look up girls skirts. hahaha j/k

Im 29 here.  I said i am not gonna have anymore birthdays from now on.  Next year instead of being 30 i will be 29.9 and everyyear after that i will add a 9 hahahah  eg: age 31 = 29.99,  32 = 29.999 etc  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I am very impressed with what all you younguns can do.  When i was 15 all i could worry about was how to attach a mirror to my shoe to look up girls skirts. hahaha j/k

57105[/snapback]

:D

Me, 23 years old... 4 soon, and I think the same as keifer, I´m really impressed of what teenagers can do now I can´t even remember five things that was able to do properly when I was 13. :D

Next Generation...