xisto Community
Caveman

How Old Is Everyone Here?

I am probably one of 'oldie' people around here... :Dwell... Im 21. and tomorow I'll be 22. Goddamn... It's just that fast. like yesterday I was 16... nevermind.. atleast Im good in job I do - webdesign/graphic design. :D

"Oldie" at 22. That's a hoot! I'm 36 (soon to be... well, figure that out for yourself) and let me tell you; the definition of "old" changes as you age. I still feel pretty young, mainly because I'm stilll learning all the time. I used to think life would be over at 18.Well it kinda is. That's why I can't understand "you young'uns" trying to grow up so fast. All of 14 years and allready tried every kind of sex and drugs and... ehm... rock&roll there is! Relish your youth! You can allways start (ab)using your body AFTER your brain kicked into gear. Around 25, depending on the person...Oh, ehm - that was an excellent example of the kind of old fart YOU TOO will turn into. Mark my words! I never wanted this to happen, it just did... Honest!

I'm 14 - turned 14 about 6 months ago, and I'm 6 months from being 15 :D Started web design when I was in 6th grade (11), had two years of it from 7-8th grade, and I'm going to run for Webmaster of the Texas Junior Classical League site soon. Freshman in highschool. Anything else you want to know? :DStars13, about your parents paying for everything. I'm at the point in life (and you'll be there too) where you want to be independent. I want a job, I want a car, I want to be in charge of myself. And my parents let me choose what courses I want to take. I would rather pay my own bills (providing I can afford them) than make my parents pay.

I'm 21 years old. Been an awesome 21 years so far, having an awesome time at College and am a few months from being having a Bachelor of Science and then really off to the big world. Scary stuff but a step everybody has to take!

It's a fad, I guess :D

I'm 17 years old. Will be 18 june 8th, coming up very soon. Cant wait! Legal age here in Texas. I think I'll go out and buy a pack of smokes even though I quit over a year ago. Then I'll go and get all pierced and tatted up, just because I can, even though I am not fond of either of the two. Then.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. I'll get married, because I can.. Okay maybe not. LOL.Hugs,Amby