xisto Community
Caveman

How Old Is Everyone Here?

Turned 16 on January 11...GAH after this year just 2 more years of high school and then COLLEGE!!

Spathi, you're really that excited to get a job? You've got the rest of your life to work! Enjoy the California sunshine while you still can!

53389[/snapback]

Agreed. ;)

Everything is so good when you are in school,and have nothing to worry about.

As soon as you start to work/get married,etc.,you have less and less time for yourself,and life starts running 5 times faster.

Just enjoy it while it lasts.

I just turned 19 a few days ago, yet most people think that im around 25 because my height and personality. I feel so old...

guess i'm getting to be an old one in this group -- 27 yrs old. it's kind of strange all these really young people doing all these really good websites. i'm impressed. like, when i was 14, i didn't even know what a computer is. the first time i was on the internet was in college at 18 yrs old. hard to believe things have changed that fast!

i'm 14, but i'll be 15 on march 3rd. just one more year till i can get a car and a part-time job, w00t!!! :D

53321[/snapback]

uuhh LIKE omg!! You can get a car?? Our age for driving has gone up man.... it's gay... as soon as I get near that age it will [porbably go back down and that will piss me off...

I'm 16 years old. I'll be 17 when the date hits 21st of may. And... yes. Teenagers do have a brain. It is scientifically proven.

47044[/snapback]

yeaah! im 16 years old too. My birthday is [sarcastic]pretty soon[/sarcastic].. 16th november !! but people often mistake me for a 18-20 girl... i can go watch M rated movies and they don't even notice (wow how childish look this comment hehe) :D

i'm 14, but i'll be 15 on march 3rd. just one more year till i can get a car and a part-time job, w00t!!!

yeah here in mexico you can get yourself a driver license at 16 too (obviously with your parents approval) i want to drive too!!!! :D

i am 26 i was born on may 8th nineteen seventy eight in beauford south carolina on a marine base my father was a gunnery sargent in the marines and i have 5 brothers and sisters were kinda like the brady bunch three girls and three boys the first names of everyone in my family start with r accept for the last two lol i think my mother and father ran out of r names so i ended up named erica and my younger brother who was born with cp was named tyrone because it meant strong warrior my mother felt that if he had a strong name he could over come his disability and thus far he has never let it get the best of him