xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Question On Mycents seem to be stuck

For the last 36 hours my mycents seem to be stuck at 85.27. Maybe due to the holildays or maybe not good enough postings. just was curious as to why?

I have had READY [300.00] (<-- random number) for many days now. For some reason they are not transferred! I had the same problems as you, Echo, for some time - but it changed. Now they are just not even transferred.

I think there might be some maintenance of the script or something. The READY means that the script ran, but the transfer must be stalled. Mine too has been stuck for a while. Like I said, the script just hasn't run again to check.

And i think Opaque is still "tweaking" the system as well.No worries from here. I have faith in Opaque's coding skills.

I do too. If he can create the best web host ever, I think he can handle this script. Especially since he had a wonderfully integrated points type system before.

Hey guys.....me too........I was stuck at 22.23 for more than 3 days....still at the same amount even though I posted many. Hope the problem will be fixed soon...

Well i'm still stuck in 90.49Mycents. Cricket fans call it nervous ninety. I can understand now how it feels to miss 100 in cricket. Hope opaque fixes this soon. No mycent update on my inbox yet.

Mine went through a little under two hours ago, and users in the shoutbox have spoke of similar success, so the script is back up now and it shouldn't be too long until yours updates too :)I would never have noticed the temporary stop on transfers if I didn't see this thread :)

Well i'm still stuck in 90.49Mycents. Cricket fans call it nervous ninety. I can understand now how it feels to miss 100 in cricket. Hope opaque fixes this soon. No mycent update on my inbox yet.

You might just have to wait for the script to run again. I know people's who hadn't had theirs transferred yet had it transferred. But I am not sure about the updating of myCENTs. I think it is only done once a day, and I am not sure when. Just give it time.

You might just have to wait for the script to run again. I know people's who hadn't had theirs transferred yet had it transferred. But I am not sure about the updating of myCENTs. I think it is only done once a day, and I am not sure when. Just give it time.

Mines were transfered just 1 hour ago :)

/me celebrates :)

OOPS.....this myCents issue started again. I got a myCents update few hours back for my all non paid posts. But now suddenly most of our myCents went to Negative again. Now I'm at NEGATIVE[-1019.16]. Hope OpaQue will notice it and fix it quickly. May be he is testing his new myCents script again..... :)