xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Question On Mycents seem to be stuck

I just received another negative mycents again. It's now at[-131.48]. Xisto has been really,really good, but this negative
mycents thing gets one a little nervous.

You know Networker, I have to agree with you. For the last 3 days I have been also in the negs, but I have noticed today that they are comming back up with each post. could be the script had or has detected that dreedful spam. and has had to reset. Only My Guess on this. Someone knowing the real reason please correct me if I am wrong please. But today when I got here I was negative 500 and some points, now just over 100. so who knows what is going on. I do know that Opaque is still working on all this I do believe.

I think it may be some bug in the My cents system I haven't got it yet but my friend -Sky- who many of you may know has O.o Maybe you should ask haslip or another mod.

Question to those who are experiencing negative credits in the hundreds: Have you purchased anything recently? I say this because i am experiencing negative credits in the amount of what i have recently purchased. I'm inclined to say it's not necessarily a bug in the script.

I havent bought anything since Nov. But however my hosting bill is $1.90 and they take it out around the end of the month. My Domain is not due unt nov also. I have gone to billing and nothing has changed there though. only here in Xisto

Well it appears to be fixed. I really hate bugging the support teamthey are very good,like everything here at Xisto.I wouldn't of bothered them if I hadn't been in a bitof a jumpy mood lately.Too many coffees probably.Can't wait for this winter to end.