xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Question On Mycents seem to be stuck

And i think Opaque is still "tweaking" the system as well.
No worries from here. I have faith in Opaque's coding skills.

well tweak away. just hope all these DB Errors will end soon.

Same here, even though I usually post more on Xisto, the myCENTs didn't update for about 2-3 days, but yesterday on my time, everything was transfered and none problems accrued \o/

Whats happening to us here? I just lost $9 xistodollars from my account and mycents here reset to zero. Losing $9 is too much. I know many people are facing the same problem. When this will be fixed? :)

From what i've learned from my experience on Mycent is " Count your gains and forget your losses" thing. I lost 3$ and i'm not going to regret it, let's wait till opaque updates the script. Hope we don't loose our myCENTS in future and our Kontera earning reach atleast 0.50 atleast :).

no problems for me yet, and I hope I will not have any. but ofcourse things happen. Edited. yes it is now sitting on zero

Edited by Echo_of_thunder (see edit history)

Rather than a question on myCENTs, i have a question for others which i have been wondering about: For those who say that they have lost, what method are you using to conclude that? Is it via the forums, whether by your profile or the user information on the side of each post? Or by logging into the Xisto - Support Billing Client Area?I ask this for a couple reasons: [1] the total earnings shown in the forums, at least for me, have never reflected the amount found in the Billing Area, and [2] even though i have seen my and others' total earnings as shown in the forums decrease (though slightly), it has eventually (similar to what mahesh2k said) reverted back to the expected amount. Though there are slightly more reasons for me, these are the main reasons why i haven't been worrying about any "losses."

Well the email I received two days ago for another 100 myCENTs being passed through quotes a value of 185 myCENTs total less than the email I received today for the same reason...I'm not really worrying, since I have enough to fulfill my logic plan for several more months, but it's somewhat odd to see the value being changed around.edit) yep, I'm bad at calc.exe :P the value it says here does reflect what it says in the Xisto - Support Billing Area - well I think they took a cent extra or something, but that doesn't really matter :P

Edited by Nabb (see edit history)

Yes, even i received the email and when i checked the Billing area and forums mycent/earned count. I think i lost 1$ out from it. So system punished me with 1$. Anyway looking for SPAM free and less resistance path of posting on forums, :P.

For those who say that they have lost, what method are you using to conclude that? Is it via the forums, whether by your profile or the user information on the side of each post? Or by logging into the Xisto - Support Billing Client Area?
I ask this for a couple reasons: [1] the total earnings shown in the forums, at least for me, have never reflected the amount found in the Billing Area, and [2] even though i have seen my and others' total earnings as shown in the forums decrease (though slightly), it has eventually (similar to what mahesh2k said) reverted back to the expected amount. Though there are slightly more reasons for me, these are the main reasons why i haven't been worrying about any "losses."

Well. Both. I am checking right at the forums and at the Xisto - Support Billing area. The amount was deducted from my account at Xisto - Support, and here at the avatars also. So I confirmed that I lost $9 xistodollars from my account.

And yes, Usually amount we spent at Xisto - Support for buying domains and hoting plans is not reflecting here at Xisto. But the amount I lost due to bugs in system is reflecting. This is the second time I lost some amount and I can see the changes in the amount below my avatar(the changes at trap are reflecting only when I lose amount). Hope I'll get them back soon.. :P

Hey i would like to bring this to notice that i was having myCent 3.95 and suddenly it went to negative how did it happened.......And how do i get my myCENT back.....

I AM DOUBLE POSTING

I would request a bit more patience because OpaQue has been trying to find the bug. Once the issue is fixed OpaQue will create a topic for it...

For now members are requested to send support tickets regarding their mycent loss so that we know who is losing credit and how much they are losing. What a member should do :-

Go to Xisto - Support.com and open a ticket

The first ticket should contain your forum name and password, link to forum profile,email address used at trap and billing system. The amount of credit you lost.

When you notice that you have lost more credit, open the ticket you first submitted and update in that the amount you lost.

This will help OpaQue smile.gif

Mycents have also been stuck at a negative!Could not pay my account so i had to send a support ticket! Hope it does not compromise my hosting package!

if you guys still have problems contact the support team, they can help send them a ticket, to see what you might get back.also if you guys have any warns your money will not be transferred until you post good amounts and accurate posts, i believe these topics can be found on the forum post by the moderators,