xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Web Hosting (free Trap17/asta Subdomain Hosting Procedure) How to order yourname.trap17.com OR yourname.astahost.com

Hello just got my hosting.. :) yey!
Now noob question:

-How to change the main domain? I want it removed cause I am not gonna use that, for sign up purposes only.
-And how do can I check out the DNS settings for this? like the A record.
Assistance please! :D

@Question no1: You'd need to request cancellation of your main domain and re-purchase your new one. (For more assistance on this contact Xisto - Support)
@Question no2: Depending on what package you have (I think) on one of them you have a feature to manage DNS settings. I am not sure as I am currently on the Logic Plan.

Please go to your Xisto - Support Center for more assistance. :P

That, my good sir, is not a good post. A good post should contribute, should consist of more than 5 words.. Like the post I am writing.

Wrong it should consist of over 26 words otherwise the post in classed as spam. Maybe you two should read the Xisto readme and look at them rules and FAQ's :P

How about we stop trying to pick on things that people may be doing wrong because that is more the moderators job, and just makes you look bad.It is just makes people seem like kind of a suck up when people just correct people when it comes to forum rules, leave it to moderators when they find it needed.

Hello all,I am a new subscriber and I was looking for a tutorial (with some screenshots) on how set up a subdomain once enough credits are collected. I finally found it at the first page of this 7 pages long post.Thanks.

Please read this topic here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/ It will explain very well And simple for what you are requesting. If any more questions post in the Xisto Answers section for better and quicker help!

I have a problem....

I did the steps in the tutorial of how get my hosting with my MyCents...

Three emails arrived to my inbox...

1. Order Confirmation.

2. Customer Invoice.

3. Invoice Payment Confirmation.

But In any of this mails says that my hosting account has been setup... I want help please.

I hope you can help me...

Trap17 website some times goes down due to there servers being restarted maybe even dossed however just wait at least an hour or so for them to get sorted and back to normal.