xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Web Hosting (free Trap17/asta Subdomain Hosting Procedure) How to order yourname.trap17.com OR yourname.astahost.com

how do i get free hosting

i wanted to know that too because i am new to this forum
so the first thing i did was to search if anyone already asked this and got a response
i found that you get free hosting for only staying active in this forum (posting) if you are active you get myCents that you can use to get a free hosting also if you want a domain etc..
hope i could help you
-----------------------------
i also have a question i just recived an email that my account was finnaly linked to xisto YEY the problem is i still don't see any mycents in my profile how long it will take till update?
Edited by Darkyo13 (see edit history)

what you will need is a domain which is about $13 a year, and hosting which is about $24 a year. to start, you would need 1 domain and our cheapest hosting package which will run you around $15. after that, you will need $2 a month to keep up your hosting. congrats on getting your account linked. now all you have to do is wait for the mycents script to run. it runs once every 3 days or so. so just wait a couple days and you can view your profile to see how much you are being credited. you should also recieve a mail from xisto to see how much you have made each time the script runs.

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

congrats on getting your account linked. now all you have to do is wait for the mycents script to run. it runs once every 3 days or so. so just wait a couple days and you can view your profile to see how much you are being credited. you should also recieve a mail from xisto to see how much you have made each time the script runs.

ty awniii i'm waiting and waiting it's seems like i'm waiting for ages :lol: and also ty for telling me i recive mails from xisto when the scripts runs i didn't knew that you are really helpfull

You might be able to ask the Server Admins to transfer the files and account information (complete) to the new Domain.Start a Ticket over at https://support.xisto.com/ or through your Billing Account.

I have understood the concept but I can't understand the way in which my cent will be calculated. How will you calculate mycent. Good post means what kind of good post. May I have a brief explanation about it anywhere?

@aniseprakashThe MyCENTs will be calculated when you make a post to the forum. Type something up and post a new thread, or alternatively, reply to one of the existing threads in the forum. The MyCENTs will be automatically calculated and credited to your account. You will also receive an email notification indicating that you got the MyCENTs from Xisto.A good post is a long post. Apart from that, no other details are being revealed but based on that alone, you should be able to make about half a dozen long posts to get at least a dollar credited to your account.@twoeyezSure you can. Joomla requires the MySQL database and support for PHP, both of which are provided by Xisto - Web Hosting/Xisto. You can accumulate your credits on either Xisto or on Xisto and when your MyCENTs add up and you have enough credits to order a web hosting package and a domain name, simply point your web browser to the Xisto - Support and Billing website, sign in with your email address and password, and order one of the web hosting packages available. You can also get a Decade package by contacting velma or Opaque, as another user has mentioned in the thread about the Decade plan, as it is no longer being offered from the order page.

So posting posts like is the way to get a free website?
Where can I find how much myCENTS I have?

Does this website have support for Joomla? Because I've bought a template I wanted to try, so is it possible to use that in the free websites aswell?

Hey Bazar,

Welcome to the forums, hope you'll enjoy posting here. The first thing you need to do is sign up at the billing area with the email address you used at Xisto, this way our system will know that you want to earn mycent too. Next you need to post just enough to earn 2 dollars, yep, the plans at xisto are as cheap as 1.95 USD per month and with the right kind of posts, you can earn that super fast. Avoid posting one liners, you'll have to post many many one liners to earn the same amount. Instead go to your favorite section and write to your heart's content about what you like :) (Make sure your post isn't copy/pasted.. Copy / Pasting material will get you banned from the forums).

Answering your question, yes Joomla along with many other things are supported by xisto's free web hosting. You can always sign up at Xisto's sister site Xisto to earn from both places (Just make sure billing, Xisto & Xisto all have the same email address)

Happy Posting and feel free to pm me if you have any other doubts.

the money you make can it be withdraw

osagie2005, the money you earn through Knowledgeustra & Xisto are only for purchase of services provided by xisto. You cannot withdraw money / Mycents. You can always try the affiliate system supported by xisto. Every referral sale gets you money that can be withdrawn :)

You cannot withdraw money / Mycents. You can always try the affiliate system supported by xisto. Every referral sale gets you money that can be withdrawn :)

I've been meaning to ask this for a while but keep forgetting. How does the referral system work in relation to MyCents? For example, if someone were to pay for their hosting via MyCents, would the referral still count? If so, would it pay in cash or would it also be credited to us as MyCents?