xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Upcoming Credit System V3 Pre-talk

Hello wonderful hosting members of Xisto

As we gather and ready for upcoming upgrades to both the forum and the credit system, I'd like to remind you that we are doing the best we can to ease the transition.

I'd like to focus your attention to the new credit system. More details on how it will work will be posted by OpaQue. But in the mean time a quick snap shot of the front page and also register here for linking your billing account to your forum.

https://support.xisto.com/register.php

It is very important that you sign-up using the SAME EMAIL address which you are using at this forums.

Posted Image

You can see the Account Credit Balance: $0.00 which will be automatically updated from your forum hosting credits. Yes, there will be a conversion from hosting credits to real balance in the billing system, which is the same as Xisto - Web Hosting billing system.

And as some of you might have guessed, yes Xisto - Web Hosting will consider this credit balance as REAL CASH. Which means you can purchase any service from Xisto - Web Hosting by staying active in Xisto forum! Wow! I know...

Try to keep the speculations down but OpaQue has allowed me to show only this much. Anything else might be in play but the system is still in the works. So be patient.

Once the Credit System V3 is rolled out, we would need you to follow specific instructions to complete the process. The instruction will be given when the time is right. Please pass the word and get ready for the awesome experience of your hosting life :lol:

Xisto Staff.

Update: myCENT #1

Future location of where you can view your credits. The new hosting credits will be called myCENT and can be viewed by going to your profile, under Other Information

Posted Image

The balance is ZEROed out once you reach 100. This 100 then will be converted to Account Credit Balance under Billing log in. The server will update this amount every 100 CENT or every 1 hour depending on OpaQue's coding.

Up next is what it would look alike when you accumulate myCENT

i'm excited with this new feature of cash-conversion to obtain additional services. i'm looking forward to its near implementation.SM will surely be expected to see this as a treat, well before halloween. :lol: he's got too much credits to convert into cash. ^_^

I would surely think their be a limit, because I think I would bankrupt xisto with my credit stash :lol:, but I agree that this is very interesting because of the fact OpaQue is making the system more integrated and the coding process even more complicated ^_^.

Do we use the email Address currently on file? or the one we originally signed-up with?I have had an ISP change since three years ago, and the original email address is *gone*, so I hope the answer will be the one currently on file in my Profile.

Superb. So, Xisto is going to give us paid hosting experience .Of course, we are already getting service equal to paid hosting, but now the real experience also...very interesting. Will there be any changes in rules? Since, credits are going to be converted into real cash, there may be possibililty that users try to be more active with silly posts (I think). Do we need to register now? or after the system introduced?

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

I've signed up and it's looking pretty cool.Am I meant to see anything, by the way? :lol: After I signed up I still have no products or services, and a balance of $0.00. There was no confirmation whether it has linked to my forum account or not...

WOW! I so can't wait for this. Thank you for the updates Buffalo. :lol: Quick question, will our credits on the forum be reset? :DI think I already registered there with the same details as on here so I should be OK right? So, what's in this new credit system? Any features added/removed etc?-Sky ^_^

Do we use the email Address currently on file? or the one we originally signed-up with?I have had an ISP change since three years ago, and the original email address is *gone*, so I hope the answer will be the one currently on file in my Profile.

Thats what I did I just used one of my other accounts when OpaQue asked me to sign up and asked me if that is the email I using on trap, and of course he said no and deleted the account and sign up using the one I have on trap right now.

Superb. So, Xisto is going to give us paid hosting experience .Of course, we are already getting service equal to paid hosting, but now the real experience also...very interesting. Will there be any changes in rules? Since, credits are going to be converted into real cash, there may be possibililty that users try to be more active with silly posts (I think). Do we need to register now? or after the system introduced?

Well unlike other converstion rates the credits to real cash could be a lot higher, since Xisto - Web Hosting is the profit maker and so would need a justifiable reason to give free hosting on a paid hosting server and still make a profit. Of course, even then if it is not insanely high we should expect a nice surge of posting if credits are used to tie in free hosting account. On top of that members will have an affiliate link and actually make cash if they sign up other people to Xisto - Web Hosting account. Of course that referral link rule still applies to :lol:.

I've signed up and it's looking pretty cool.
Am I meant to see anything, by the way? :D After I signed up I still have no products or services, and a balance of $0.00. There was no confirmation whether it has linked to my forum account or not...

Well I doubt everything is connected so it could be a few days to a few weeks before that gets all connected together and what not and reap the benefits of having almost 2900 credits. To think people were wondering why I had all those credits ^_^

What about us Xisto - Web Hosting people, can they get money off their prescriptions, what if you are already a member Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting with seperate emails and do you need to be a hosted member

thanks for the info. it looks real promising and i think it will be a great system to switch to. looks like it will make everything easier on the whole admin group to integrate everything under the same billing system.

What about us Xisto - Web Hosting people, can they get money off their prescriptions, what if you are already a member Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting with seperate emails and do you need to be a hosted member

Just my opinion I think it would be a bit more complicated to downgrade a Xisto - Web Hosting account into a Xisto account, as for the hosting I would think you have to be hosted unless they plan to do something for non-hosted meembers and being able to use their hosting credits to support their Xisto - Web Hosting account.

This new feature looks awesome! Thanks a lot :lol: I am glad that I've found this website hoster, it is really awesome, I am sure that I will enjoy it =D

There is no specific ratio from Hosting Credits to Credit Balance, if that's what you are asking. And I do not believe OpaQue would have made it that way. Just like our currently hosting credit system, the credits earned and converted to cash would be fair and just.