xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Upcoming Credit System V3 Pre-talk

Since I am learning about the new credit system online and offline I have so far dumb down how myCENT is supposed to work for everyone. Basically myCENT is replacing the old hosting credit system as it has three parts to how the new system will work. The first one has to do with earning cents per post just like earning hosting credits per post that won't change. The second part is when you earn 100 cents it will be transferred to your billing account and that will equal $1 and the third part to the myCENT's is that you will be able to purchase a Xisto - Web Hosting package using that money that you have earned through the posting and also with the money that you have earn, you will be able to purchase upgrades in storage and bandwidth for that package. Of course, the wonderful news is you can purchase any package you want from Xisto - Web Hosting even the ultra exclusive VPS package, but of course if your in a situation like me and my wonderful stash of credits you can't get like 205 logical plans and and other other combination's take up a lot of unneeded space and what not.So that is what I know and understand so far and expect many more posts when I find out whats going on with the new credit system.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Yeah, everything that you said seems to be right based on what I'm seeing so far(It already transferred money to my account for my past posts)But I am wondering how often it should be updating. For example, myCENTS shows that I still have the 593.07 and yet so does my Xisto account. I'm not sure if it should be updating with each post, or after a certain amount of time, or how it works but so far there have been no updates to it.Also, can you confirm that we will be able to use the funds to purchase *any* addition on your site? Meaning domains and all.Last but not least, will we be getting rid of our current 'credits' here altogether and just be 'purchasing' our pages through your site?Thanks in advance all, and I really do think that this is an awesome change. No longer will some of us feel obligated to stay with lower quotas, :). Was just wondering last night what I could do about bandwidth on my site too, since it's been growing and was afraid of bandwidth limitations.

Edited by rpgsearcherz (see edit history)

It seems to me that the Credit System V3 has a much more user friendly interface, it has much more features/functions then the Credit System V2, and i, as a member, apreciate it, not only the top quality free web hosting but also other thing like this.Thanks for letting me now that, a Credit System V3 is needed in my opinion.

Yeah, everything that you said seems to be right based on what I'm seeing so far(It already transferred money to my account for my past posts)
But I am wondering how often it should be updating. For example, myCENTS shows that I still have the 593.07 and yet so does my Xisto account. I'm not sure if it should be updating with each post, or after a certain amount of time, or how it works but so far there have been no updates to it.
Also, can you confirm that we will be able to use the funds to purchase *any* addition on your site? Meaning domains and all.

Last but not least, will we be getting rid of our current 'credits' here altogether and just be 'purchasing' our pages through your site?

Thanks in advance all, and I really do think that this is an awesome change. No longer will some of us feel obligated to stay with lower quotas, :). Was just wondering last night what I could do about bandwidth on my site too, since it's been growing and was afraid of bandwidth limitations.

OpaQue, mentioned in his other topic about 4-5 hours and so expect the myCENT's to update every 4 to 5 hours after each post. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing that tie get knock down just a bit like how the hosting credits are and that way we have a better idea what we are earning and what not. Hopefully though as people start registering and the tweaks to the credit system I would see the kinks and minor bugs being worked out in order to improve the system over time. As for the Xisto - Web Hosting stuff you can get anything even one of the VPS packages of course don't try to save a few thousand dollars and then buy in bulk because that won't happen.

Also everyone start redirecting your questions to this topic http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/ as well.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)