xisto Community
spirit_valley

Say "i Love You" In 100 Different Languages

Someone talked something about saying "I love you" in different languages:
And now, here's the list (s)he might want!

<span style='color:gray'>P.S. Should anyone discover any mistakes in the list, feel free to leave your message or PM me. I'll correct it as soon as possible.</span>

My dear friend the last word used by you in hindi is (हैं) hain so please correct it dear.
Hindi - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hain.
Here I should mention one thing that is its a good collection indeed.

I was amaze by what you post. It's a great honor for me that our languages was included here but some of them are our common "dialect". But anyways, I have had fun reading it and I even post it to my Friendsters Bulletin.Bisaya - Guihigugma ko ikawIlonggo - Palangga ko ikaw, etc...Tnx a lot..Keep posting..

add one more language!!Say "i Love You" In 100 Different Languages

In Uzbek language:Men sizni sevaman/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley14.Gif

-reply by zuhra

Wow! Nice topic. I see also some Guest replied with the Macedonian I love you.. Te sakam -is on Macedonian.If i remember all theese, it would be so cool if i tell them to my girlfriend, if she doesn't fall asleep :(Anyway, thanks for the topic, it rules!

In the first post I see that Lithuanian language was translated, but a bit wrong, usually you need to say "I love You" - "Aš tave myliu" or "Love you" would be "Myliu tave", but not as translated in the first post "Tave myliu" It's correct, but a meaning and structure is a bit different, it does not have the word "I" :angel:Nice to see so much meanings, most of them sounds different for the same thing :(

Hey that's a cool list you've come up with :angel: I was just thinking.....you could have easily got this list by googling, but seeing that so many people came together to give a reply for this topic, I guess it's only fair to say "Well Done!" But I just hope someone else doesn't open a topic like this just to garner a lot of replies. Nothings wrong with it, but in the long run it can become uncontrollable! As someone has already added the sentence in all the languages I know (5 of them :( ) I think I have no other work here.

Well first thank you for great post you've writed.Well, this post may help us to expres our Love in diff languages, but it's best to use one, 'cos you may confuse the girl/boy ROFL :)

As Ike said on Macedonian is Te Sakam but that is not correctly on cyrilic,he posted our second way to write i love you - on latin.Actually it should be Те Сакам.First two letters T, and E are the same on cyr and latin,but there are few different.Love from Macedonia!The poster of this thread should make changes and add all this things we said in posts.

always happySay "i Love You" In 100 Different Languages

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif hi in this nalaman ko na many word to say  I love you...Sana lalo pang dumami para more saying ang matatago ko...Hehehehehe/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley10.Gif

-reply by lyca saballegue

You spelt  

Hebrew - Ani ohev otah (to female) Hebrew - Ani ohev et otha (to male)

its

Hebrew - Ani ohevT otah (to female) Hebrew - Ani ohevT et otha (to male)

Someone talked something about saying "I love you" in different languages:

And now, here's the list (s)he might want!

P.S. Should anyone discover any mistakes in the list, feel free to leave your message or PM me. I'll correct it as soon as possible.

Azerbaijan- Seni sevirem

Albanian " T? dua me gjith? shpirt " that means " I love you with all my soul" :P ... I'm an Albanian from Kosovo and if you want to learn Albanian for non-profit purpose only hahaha, just ask ;)