xisto Community
spirit_valley

Say "i Love You" In 100 Different Languages

This is funny, I saw a few Filipino dialect included but I guess, Pandacan is a place in Manila and the dialect there is Tagalog. The term "syota na kita" doesn't mean I love you. It means "you are my girlfriend/boyfriend already".

there is no 'tum' or 'mai' in urdu. They are in hindi.I guess the hindi and urdu translations need to be interchanged.Good work, bye the way.. :)

Id like to point out that there is no Lebanese language, in Lebanon they speak Arabic. The word Bahebak is the Arabic word for I love you (to a male)Other than that, great list :)

Thus is amazing but the bangali translation is slightly incorrect:Its like this:Amii toma ke balho bashi (i love u formal)Ami tomay balho bashi (informal)

and Polish should be like: 'Kocham Cię' instead of 'Kocham Ciebie'. 'Cię' and 'ciebie' have the same meaning but they are used in specific situations

Someone talked something about saying "I love you" in different languages:

And now, here's the list (s)he might want!

P.S. Should anyone discover any mistakes in the list, feel free to leave your message or PM me. I'll correct it as soon as possible.

greek (in greek writing) = Σ'αγαπω

The word written stands for "love" and not "I love you"

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Someone talked something about saying "I love you" in different languages:

And now, here's the list (s)he might want!

P.S. Should anyone discover any mistakes in the list, feel free to leave your message or PM me. I'll correct it as soon as possible.

I would like to add Nepali language as well. To say I love you in Nepali you say

'Ma Timilye Maya Garchu'