xisto Community
Zenchi

I Hate Parents. _

Really, it's not tha bad. They will help you eventually and you will be incredibly happy, trust me, I know. Just try to appriciate them for now and it will all turn out in the end 

Hate parents with a passionI Hate Parents.

I hate my parents with a passion.

They fight constantly with each other. I'd wake up early in the morning or late at night to hate words and curses thrown around, followed by screaming and things breaking and slamming. My father is abusive and short-tempered; he hits anyone anytime he gets angry, which is pretty often. And my mother sometimes I think she's evil, and not in that wicked witch of the west storybook evil; I mean really evil. She's jealous of everyone; I remember once when I was in elementary school she was *****ing about my cousin who's my age, and when I threatened to tell on her if she didn't stop, she held a knife at me. I can't recall a single night that I haven't gone to bed crying. I'm sixteen years old, and for as long as I could remember I've been crying myself to sleep. My parents humiliate me in front of my friends. When I have friends over, they yell for me to kick them out and they don't stop until everybody has left. They tell me I'm stupid, ugly, and useless. I've been compared to a piece of pork so many times it's not even funny. Once I was eating dinner, and my cat jumped onto a chair and my dad yelled at me for that. When I asked him why he was yelling, he got up, took a branch, and whacked me on the forehead with it four times, so fast I couldn't even dodge.

Things like these happen to me on a daily basis, and I know my parents gave me life, put a roof over my head, fed me, clothed me, etc., but if that were the case for why I shouldn't hate them, then I'd rather not be born at all. I know, I'm pretty messed up, but I can't bring myself to feel even a little guilty for that. Because every time I try to care about them, I remember being eight and wishing I were dead, planning suicides or trying to run away. Those days I used to dream every night that I had been an orphan.

AnOnYmOus

Hate my parents with a passionI Hate Parents.

I hate my parents with a passion.

They fight constantly with each other. I'd wake up early inthe morning or late at night to hate words and curses thrown around,followed by screaming and things breaking and slamming. My father isabusive and short-tempered; he hits anyone anytime he gets angry, whichis pretty often. And my mother sometimes I think she's evil, and not inthat wicked witch of the west storybook evil; I mean really evil. She'sjealous of everyone; I remember once when I was in elementary schoolshe was *****ing about my cousin who's my age, and when I threatened totell on her if she didn't stop, she held a knife at me. I can't recalla single night that I haven't gone to bed crying. I'm sixteen yearsold, and for as long as I could remember I've been crying myself tosleep. My parents humiliate me in front of my friends. When I havefriends over, they yell for me to kick them out and they don't stopuntil everybody has left. They tell me I'm stupid, ugly, and useless.I've been compared to a piece of pork so many times it's not evenfunny. Once I was eating dinner, and my cat jumped onto a chair and mydad yelled at me for that. When I asked him why he was yelling, he gotup, took a branch, and whacked me on the forehead with it four times,so fast I couldn't even dodge.

Things like these happen to me on a daily basis, and I knowmy parents gave me life, put a roof over my head, fed me, clothed me,etc., but if that were the case for why I shouldn't hate them, then I'drather not be born at all. I know, I'm pretty messed up, but I can'tbring myself to feel even a little guilty for that. Because every timeI try to care about them, I remember being eight and wishing I weredead, planning suicides or trying to run away. Those days I used todream every night that I had been an orphan.

-reply by AnOnYmOus

My family went through a big change in the last years and it doesnt look like it?s over yet. But when my parents first separated, they would confide on us children and we ended up taking sides. Before that, when they were fighting, my dad would blame me for the situation between him and my mom, so I took sides with mom. In fact there was a strong financial stress behind all this and buy, did a hole iceberg surface with all that fighting! He was an absent parent, both were. When I got home drunk and stoned they would get worried and blame each other for not making me perfect little copies of themselves, i pitty them for thinking like that, they had nothing to do with my experimental youth so to speak :D

Most dads don?t like to be parents anyway, they come home tired and go sit in front of the TV, moms they do it too, and once in a while they will open their mouths to say they spend too much on kids when they should be taking care of themselves. Too bad I kept all these negative memories growing up. I have some idea of who my parents really are and I don?t enjoy the company of my father that much, but I would support him when he?s old and wetting himself, boy oh boy, seeing him becoming old and senile will be the best revenge ever.

But i digress, people don?t really have to be parents to pick fights and disturb your peace, siblings also do that. Just yesterday i was concentrating on my studies (you know how hard it is to concentrate and really hack the books, right?) then my sister ordered me to pick leaves in the yard, and she was very emotional at that, i found it best to interrupt my studies to go and help her. did i get back studying? no. i hate her. she did something similar when she asked me to help unload the car, there wasnt many groceries in the car, and i was studying again. some people just can?t see another person minding their own business, is not like i was watching tv or reading a magazine... but i think she?s the alpha female, i can say no to her but there will be this heavy emotional cloud between us, and i have to curse her a lot in my mind to ignore it, repeat a thousand times she burdens herself because she wants it and her wants are useless and irrational. when i complain about the distraction she starts making a list of aaaaalll the things she does around the house, and we pay somebody to help with the upkeep, she is neurotic or too capricious i think.

Ahh yes. The "Hate Parents" thing. I must post my rage too...My parents (mainly mother) likes to annoy me alot by saying "Kel, dinner is ready. Get to the table!" I say "Yes mother." Then when I get to the table she says to me..."Kel dinner is not quite ready yet. I'll call you in 5-10 minutes". I am like "OMFG!" I really hate it when my parents do that, as it is wasting my time.Then she wants me to go do something for her...then she says never mind. It really does annoy me when she does that.

My parents are fine (Thankyou god!) otherwise I would of killed them by now reading all the problems you guys have with Subnormal parents O.oI just hate it when they shout upstairs dinner is ready!

I'm sorry but I honestly have to laugh at this post. We all get mad at our mother or father sometimes. I know I did when I was young. But here is something to remember. They brought you into this world, and they sure as heck can take you out of it too. :DBut honestly. you shouldnt ever hate them. Mothers and fathers have a way of making there child mad at them. It is called being a good parent. We may tell you it's time for bed, or go clean your room. but we do this not to make you mad but to teach you skills you will need for when you become a parent. then in turn you will be the hated one, for teaching your child or childern these things. So don't hate them. Love them. Because someday you will be a parent too and understand why.

Ok yes they do take care of you but them do become a pain in the *bottom* a lot now a days, That's why we kind of hate them but then I have to love them a lot some times because otherwise I wouldn't have all the things I have now, A big house, Pets, 42" tv in my room, Mac pro and a great pc I built :D

Ok yes they do take care of you but them do become a pain in the *bottom* a lot now a days, That's why we kind of hate them but then I have to love them a lot some times because otherwise I wouldn't have all the things I have now, A big house, Pets, 42" tv in my room, Mac pro and a great pc I built :D

Yes Ash and someday they will teach you better Grammer skills too. :P and maybe even get you a real computer and not a mac lol
But as I said they may be a pain but there they only parents you have. so love them.

Yes Ash and someday they will teach you better Grammer skills too. :D and maybe even get you a real computer and not a mac lol But as I said they may be a pain but there they only parents you have. so love them.

Ash has more then 5 PCs in his house. He has a massive TV and PC set along with a Mac Pro. It's like he's rich or something! :P

And why would you keep continuiously selling and buying computers? Theres no point really. All your doing is selling to get money, then buying witch is wasting money. Lol, your strange. I understand the maximum of PCs you have in your house in witch you probably use them 1 by 1 if you get banned by IP from a forum, then you just re-register...I to be honest think that's just pathetic. You think you can actually dodge and avoid being banned from forums/servers on games etc and you 'try' and go DDoS them because, you think you are a "hacker". Your not even a hacker Ash yet you insist in to keep trying to DDoS sites like my forum. But hell, it never worked did it? :D

Y themI Hate Parents.My parents are always on at me if its not one thing its another I just get so fed up ,there constant arguing to me or eachother is effecting my skwl work I am not concentrating because I am worrying about when I get home, they are really nice to my brother but he is a pain aswell a suk up 2.I hate my parents what can I do.!????!: - (-reply by Dj lottie