xisto Community
Zenchi

I Hate Parents. _

Parents. What the hell is their problem? If it's not barking at the children, it's arguing at each other. I mean, come on.. I don't choose sides of either of my parents. Is that the big problem? I mean, I am literally going nuts. I'm not exagerating either, I can be found (after they fight) crying. Yea, I cry. Deal with it. :rolleyes: Anyway, why do people always have to hurt each other, especially after they've been 'hurt'. I mean, damn, I can never find it in myself ot be mad at someone for over a day, unless they consitantly cause me problems.

Parents and children and all adults are all alike. We can hate them, we can love them, we can even really want them to die and then sometimes we are glad they are there. Vent all you want man, but be proud that at least you can say your parents are around.

Parents and children and all adults are all alike. We can hate them, we can love them, we can even really want them to die and then sometimes we are glad they are there. Vent all you want man, but be proud that at least you can say your parents are around.

41574[/snapback]

Too true .. sometime i hate them but im glad they are still around with me when i face some problems ..

It all depends at given times. Right now I can't say that my mom and I are on bad terms.. but we were a couple nights ago and I am moving out soon.

It is very true that we take our parents for granted sometimes. It ought to be understood that the relationship is a learning experience at both ends of the spectrum. Guidance is a necessity for a child, and what's equally as important is that the parents are able to construct a specific empathy for what their children can cope with. Both parties tend to go overboard once in a while, but that's just the way things are--it's unavoidable. When our parents hold a grudge against another person--or even worse, against each other--it comes as a shock simply because they have always been figures of love in our life. It has to be understood that they are not immaculate beings, as much as we'd like them to be. Conflict is inevitable in a world of greed and tension, and no one is immune to it. By trying to put our parents on the same level as ourselves, we may come to understand these sort of occurences and the circumstances surrounding them. They must not be simply discarded as careless.

Yeah...my parents constantly bicker back and forth and back and forth. It's annoying somethings and we get into disagreements every once in a while, but I'm still happy they're my parents... There are sometimes when it seems that my friend's parents are better and nicer and cooler etc, but most every parent is like that when their kid's friend is around and stuff.Personally, I love my mom, but despise my dad. But I think my mom needs him too much, so I can't exactly wish death on him. But he is a jerk anyways. And like the above posters said, parents are a necessity whether we realize it or not. We take them for granted and we see everything bad about our parents from OUR point of view...but if you take a look at your family through your parent's point of view, it's a lot different and I dunno...it's just...@_@ But anyways yeah, it's better to have parents, then none at all.

I know I'm going to get the same response as I did on FFXI one day, but here goes.See, my mother constantly bickers, because someone does something minutely wrong. Like eating all but 2 pieces of candy. Isn't it good someone remembered to save some at all?She also has a very bad obession over some of our neighbors, simply because they're suing us. She also takes everything everyone did in the past and rubs their noses in it. If anyone in my house asks her to let them do something, instead of listening to her bicker, she yells at us and won't talk to us for the rest of the day.I believe they're a neccessity, but sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to just leave. I mean, what the hell is their problem? She's made me walk to school (Without anything to eat, luckily I had money to buy something), because of my Dad, or if I spend time with my Dad when she's angry at him.

Directed at topic creator. Why do you hate your parents.. Your parents gave birth to you and your ranting about how you hate them? If it wasn't for them you wouldn't be on this earth. I am very thankful to my mother and father for putting me on the earth and giving me a life.. Why not you.

Yeah, I used to think the same thing, then when I was 12. I was living with my mom since I was 12, and my dad walked out on us, never saw 'em. I used to think how I cant wait untill I could move out, and I wish she would quit grounding me for getting a C, then when she passed I was glad she did what she did and was glad how ahe raised me. Although, you may think they are only here to give you constant heck, they actuly are here to help you later on. Just be thankfull that your parents are still together and your parents still love you, and you'll turn out all right. When they yell at you, just say yes ma'am or yes sir and try not to do it again.Not trying to sound like your parent and all, I just needed it to get it off my chest... :rolleyes:

My father went out on me and my mother when I was four. I never really knew him so I don't really miss him, but I do sometimes wish I had a father again. It gets very lonely just being with mother. On a side note being around a female all the time has made me sort of soft. I wish that didn't happen. Atleast without a father i'm not football crazy. I hate football.

Haha, yeah. I played football when I was like 10, and when the coach yelled at meh, I'd get all tearied eyied. I always thought if I grew up with my father, then I wouldnt be so soft. I kinda had a father figure for me growing up, which was my Uncle. When my father walked out, he moved in and helped raise me, then he started working at a new job as a Truck Driver for Swift, and traveld. When my mom died, he quit and I moved into an apartment with him, me, and my brother. Then, he started working again and he sent me money and I lived in an apartment by myself with my brother since I was 14. I turned out half way alright though... :rolleyes:

i use to think the same thing, but i got over it. I mean, i'm with them for life, even when i get married, they'll still be there to help me. parents aren't that bad. Sure, they yell at you a lot. thats probably because they had a heard day at work or whatever and then you [insert HERE] and that got your parents really mad. so think it over. maybe you deserved that lecture. and plus, my parents are the ones who give me 5 bucks a week and i'm not complainin :rolleyes:

Directed at topic creator. Why do you hate your parents.. Your parents gave birth to you and your ranting about how you hate them? If it wasn't for them you wouldn't be on this earth. I am very thankful to my mother and father for putting me on the earth and giving me a life.. Why not you.

41769[/snapback]

You know why I hate them so much? Because they can't get along. My mom is a paranoid maniac who thinks everyone in this god forsaken universe is out to get her, and everyone talks behind her bakc, and my dad.. I don't even know what the heck his problem is.

Yeah, I used to think the same thing, then when I was 12. I was living with my mom since I was 12, and my dad walked out on us, never saw 'em. I used to think how I cant wait untill I could move out, and I wish she would quit grounding me for getting a C, then when she passed I was glad she did what she did and was glad how ahe raised me. Although, you may think they are only here to give you constant heck, they actuly are here to help you later on.  Just be thankfull that your parents are still together and your parents still love you, and you'll turn out all right. When they yell at you, just say yes ma'am or yes sir and try not to do it again.

Not trying to sound like your parent and all, I just needed it to get it off my chest... :rolleyes:

41772[/snapback]

Oh, I've tried that. It doesn't work, they just get more angry at me. ~_~ (I don't do THAT many things wrong anymore.)

I'm literally going crazy.

Edited by Zenchi (see edit history)

See, my mother constantly bickers, because someone does something minutely wrong. Like eating all but 2 pieces of candy. Isn't it good someone remembered to save some at all?

She also has a very bad obession over some of our neighbors, simply because they're suing us. She also takes everything everyone did in the past and rubs their noses in it. If anyone in my house asks her to let them do something, instead of listening to her bicker, she yells at us and won't talk to us for the rest of the day.

Well this just makes it seem like your mother is a bit paranoid eh? >_> jk. I'm sure she's a really nice person...

But maybe she just has alot of bad days, which end up getting her into a bad mood? Have you ever tried to..I dunno, cheer her up or something? Like, when she comes home, have a bath ready for her, or dinner prepared or something? Cause you know, when you're in a bad mood, and it's clear that you are, does your mother not ask you what's wrong, or try to make you feel better? Little things can make her feel better, but unless she's still like this even through all your niceness, maybe it's just her problem and she just needs a day at the spa or something?