xisto Community
Zenchi

I Hate Parents. _

I TOTALLY AGREE

I Hate Parents.

Replying to Zenchi

I really dislike my parents because they genuinely dislike me..

The best quote ever is:

"You cant choose your parents"

My parents have said countless times things like:

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" (ive had to sleep on the drive in LONDON, not the safest place)

"I HATE you"(too many times to count, I'm the teen here)

"Your a cow"(because I forgot to make THEIR BED and hoover THEIR stupid room)

My parents are the worst and, unlike some people I cant see a good side to them. I go on rubbish school field trips so that at least for one night I can be away, I'm in a rugby club(yes I'm a girl,deal with it) so that at can just deal with all that anger and so that when we go on rugby tours I'm AWAY FROM THEM. My parents are really annoying its like they wanted a slave not a child that has feelings!

I'm not just venting here, okay I am a little, but the things they say and how drunk they get...It just gets to me sometimes and I'm not the most of emotional people

P.S. Feels good to vent even if I can hear my parents arguing about household stuff in the background...Seems like my dads sleeping at a friends house again(y don't they just get a divorce if their THAT unhappy that they cant see each other without shouting)..Sorry for making you the person that gets the vent

-reply by Abbey

SmilingJHow many Times ,A parent hears that .Yes we Learn things each day ,and yes as Parents we argue and do not take in ,How it affects our children ,over hearing those arguments .We complain and whine over and over at our children .Seem always show up inexpertly ,when our kids ,don?t wish it .Heck sometimes we may say things ,at those precious moments to just embarrass you .You have your Parents now and deepest love you could ever feel ,is still breathing inside you .A love that is for your Parents .You know this be true ,despite all the surfaces stuff in Life that we all have to deal with .Never changes that Love that breaths between families .Ever get self into a bind ,Who do we run too in LIFE ,Our Parents .Till one Day ,you find self without those Parents and you sit quietly outside and talking to them as if they are still there ,which in fact they are still watching over you .You realize that Love you always held for your parents and How much They tried being there for You ,the bes way they knew How too.No one is perfect and to our children ,well at times it just seems unfair of all the Why?s Parents make mistakes Parents do wrongs just as much as Rights We are all learning each Day .Things bother you , have a talk with your parents ,Tell them ,share with them ,open up your heart with your parents ,Speak from the Heart .They will hear you .Maybe not at the moment Deep down inside themselves they will hear YOU Only if speak from the Heart .I raised my Kids to be out spoken and blunt and freedom of speech during family Times or isses ,although I never wanted hear what they had to say ,umm more not what they had to say ,it was How they chose to say it in there own way ,I allowed them to speak from heart in How they needed to communicate to there parents best way they knew how too.To me during family Times that was Respect of allowing everyone to be who they are and How they could communicate on there levels ,as we all held those difficulties from time to time .Although down fall to this ,is when they grow up as young adults ,those family moments and freedom of speech ,always seem stay strong and as a parent ,you could just kick self for raising them that way .Everyday Life gets to much sometimes not even for children ,it happens to Parents too .Why is is great! To speak from the Heart and be known How things bother you and affect you .Have Family Time At least Try to release what is inside you to your parents :)

I hate my parents

I Hate Parents.

One thing I hate about them is that they always meddle into my personal stuffs. Coming into my room,scanning like a robot,flipping and tossing books here and there then make remarks on how filthy the place is(it was them who made it dirty first by tossing things around!) Then theres my mother,who simply just shouts at me whenever I'm angry and purposely annoys me with remarks like I'm fat or something. Then my dad,the super busybody,who constantly goes through my life by controlling me. First,he told me to be an engineer and when I fail it,now he ask me to go and take up law where actually I wanted to take safety. Now I'm stuck in this ****ing situation,I feel like killing myself if it wasnt for my gf who love and cares for me and gives me good advices. I HATE MY PARENTS!!

-reply by Hateparents

I love my parents and im glad their here with me now, both of them. Yeah sure somtimes they bicker and shout, but thats the circle of life, somtimes they bicker sometimes they both love each other and get along. Im glad I have 2 parents and I think we should all respect that. :lol:

Hey people hating parents is not a option for me ...and I know ..I can't hate my parents ...how can u hate someone who loves you so much......I m an Indian....for us our parents are the most important thing in our life...They are the one who make u to be of worthy something....they are the only one in the entire world who will be there for u always no matter what happens.....you have them always for granted..they are the only one who will never betray you...no matter how you are....I know everyone has problems...everybody is leading a life as u are...so you expect them to have problems ...so your parents may also have them...so what....everyone in this is imperfect...no body can be perfect...so u can't expect your parents to be perfect....so give them ..what they truly deserve ..and that is your love..and affection...so them that u care...

It's an everyday thing parents do. Always arguing for any reason. I do like my parents, but sometimes they can get annoying. Oh well, just wait until you get your own house, where there will be some peace.

whats wrong with me???I Hate Parents.

...My parents are soooo...There is no word for them..Sorry for that...

I know they love me,but they are become annoying with that..

I'm soo sick of it! ...Then I get mad...When I do that..

then the moment comes ..Where I wanna kill myself...

and I'm not joking ...I tried but it hurts..Damn..It..

I don't know what to do, for all that, I'm mad since I know for myself..

..Sometimes..I sit in my room and cry for hours..But no one knows for it..

..And I feel like no one understand me..And no one can help me...

so what to do??? 

-reply by megan

I could rant about this topic forever!! I mean seriously yes I do know deep down the stereotypical 'they have my best interests at heart' and so on but honestly, sometimes I think parents can be so selfish.Whenever I come home for spring break or summer break I'm expecting a nice break from college work etc and instead I come home to bickering parents who constantly complain about either 1. my room being too messy2. my marks from the past semester3. bickering at each other about the most minor of things like (omg you didn't do the dishes today! how useless are you!)4. yelling at me for doing the smallest things wrong like forgetting to turn a light off or somethingNot only do they do that, they put ALL their expectations on me (I'm an only child) and I've honestly never heard a single word of praise from them in my life.Yes I got into a good college with a scholarship, I was ecstatic about it! And I was expecting at least a "well done!" or something along those lines. Instead they dismiss me like it was "expected" and if I hadn't gotten in I would have been a complete failure. Perhaps they don't mean to do all those things. I've tried sitting down and having a discussion about these issues with them but then they just pull the "im your superior get over it" line out and use it against me.It's just so frustrating.I wonder when I become a parent whether my own children will feel the same. I hope I do better :)

I think parents just hate you since I'm adopted I didnt get it until I found out my mom was 15 when she had me. I met her and she seemed really nice my adoption parents said she just didnt want me so now I know that I hate my adoption parents./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.Gif

-reply by tori

Parents grow upI Hate Parents.

Parents pisse me right off like what is there probleme they think that I have no sicial life don't they know that they have already live there high school days and now its my turn. They go off every weekend while I am sitting at home watching my younger siblings... They have alot more fun than I do thats for sure. I miss alot of parties because there out having fun with there friends and I have no ride to get in or out of town they don't let me take a cab and I always have to watch my siblings they don't even bother asking me anymore they tell me. Why cant they just stop being kids and grow up?

I totally hear you. I hate my parents most of the time. My mom can be such a total *****, and she's always nagging me about one thing or another. Not to mention that she thinks I can't take care of myself or do anything right. My dad isn't around most of the time, and when he is, he doesn't seem to care what happens to me. I'm generally a good student, but that never seems to make my parents happy. They keep pressurizing me to do better, get higher grades, work harder - they're NEVER satisfied! I got a lead role in the school play and 100% in one of my subjects, but I never got a 'we're so proud of you' from them. My mom just yelled at me because she thought I could do better. I just never feel like I'm good enough or worthy of being their daughter. And they're always fighting. Of course, it has gotten better, and I don't have to spend my days sitting in my room with my iPod on while they scream at each other. I do love my parents, but there're days when I can't stand them. Like today.

Parents. What the hell is their problem? If it's not barking at the children, it's arguing at each other. I mean, come on.. I don't choose sides of either of my parents. Is that the big problem? I mean, I am literally going nuts. I'm not exagerating either, I can be found (after they fight) crying. Yea, I cry. Deal with it. Posted Image

Anyway, why do people always have to hurt each other, especially after they've been 'hurt'. I mean, damn, I can never find it in myself ot be mad at someone for over a day, unless they consitantly cause me problems.

My dearest friend I dont know you or your locality but I thinks entirely differently from you. Parents are supposed to be worshiped according to our Indian culture we touch their feet early in the morning as soon as we get up. It may be possible that the situation faced by you is entirely different. As concerned to me I have never seen my parents shouting at each other I mean to say I can't even think of such a condition. Even my father or mother have never shouted on me or my brother unless and untill we have really commited something very wrong.? As one of my friends here in this topic said that at least you have your parents with you, its really true my dear friend as their are millions of people out there who don't have their parents with them and we are going to ask the importance of parents to them, I think they will be the one who are going to explain it really in a better manner. So concluding my point I should again say that parents should be worshiped, they are the god on earth for anyone concerned. That's it my dear friend.?

See, parents are just ordinary people and I know the fact if you are their kid some of you expect them to be some kind of super-extra heroes which will always be there for you and always help you and cheer you in your goals - I feel the same sometimes, I know.You need to understand that if you give your parents high expectations they will fail. If you know what they are — you can't expect a huge change in their personality just because you did something extra amazing. You need to talk with them about your feelings and how they (and you too) can get better and not be pissed off at each other.But if your mom beats your dad or you (or your mom does this - it happens too) then you need to have a talk with a S.O.S. emergency line and the volunteers there will help you stay with your feet on the ground and make the situation better if possible.