xisto Community
Zenchi

I Hate Parents. _

My Parents are ---. I'm 16 years old . Ive gone through a divorce and my dad still blames me for **** that I do wrong. I CLEAN MORE THAN HIS LAZY ---... I Work at ****ing MCDONALDS and he works as a level 3 engineer for Huliet Packard. My Step mother works as an Ad-Director for the Chronical(A news paper)They both have the wierdest ****ing rules that they don't even follow... No Smokeing, No Dishes in your room, No TV after 7, No this no that... DAMNIT **** THEM. IF I WANT A ****ING Ciggarrett IMA GO GET ONE.My step mother opened her desk droor yesterday and what was in it? 7 COFFEE MUGS... Wow and she tells me that haveing a cup sitting on my desk next to me is being a pig... **** her. MY dad is to big of a ***** to stand up 2 her.This is a message to all Teens. **** your parents. Move out at 18 Go to college make your own damn rules. Thats what I'm doing. IN 5 weeks I'm going to the court house to get Emancipated. I have my own place rented I have a car I'm makeing B's in school. Ill finaly be free in 5 weeks. Ill come back in 5 weeks and tell you how it goes...-reply by Skye Rollings

PARENTS AND MY ANGER!!

I Hate Parents.

Replying to Zenchi Hi, I get VERY angry at my parents, at the point where I want to blow up and start cussing them out with every bad word I can think of. The thing I HATE MOST about them is that after they piss me off and make me cry (I cry like you, you better believe it)they pat me on the back and say I'm "a good kid" and they get me to forgive them, the next day they ***** again (pardon my language, I just don't know how else to describe it) and make me want to kill them. Of course I would never kill them but I get the feeling that I just want to. So...Your not the only one who abhors them, there are many teens out there who feel your anger. Thank's for reading my response...Bye

P.S. Good luck with your parents, and try to keep sane.

Bye

-reply by Rose G.

Replying to ZenchiNobody asks to be born. If the parents drag someone into this world by design or accident its their responsibility to try their best to provide a healthy environment for their children to grow up in.If they cannot do so or understand how to do so they should not have screwed around in the first place. Lousy parents should go to hell.

I don't hate my parents and I don't really care if they fight because it has nothing to do with me. But my mum really frustrates me, she says I don't tell her anything and if I confide something in her she will bring it back up saying that its happening because I'm not good enough. I'm really tired and I'm sick of living with her. She gets frustrated because I have depression so occassionly she'll just lose it and start pushing me around and hitting me. Lots of people say you should love your parents because they are your parents but you can't really understand if you're in that position, I couldn't imagine how hard it would be if they had abused you or something.

I HATE MY PEARENTS I wanna go to a small gathering at carshalton AND THEY WONT LET ME!WHATS THE BIG DEAL ITS ONLY SMALL WHY CANT THEY GET OVER IT ! :{ :{I'm so angry I just wanna scream THERE WOULD BE ADULTS TO SUPERVISE US SO WHATS WRONG?!?!?!?!I HATE PEARENTS-reply by Ellie Hamshere

They

I Hate Parents.

I hate them for who they are. And the way they let me grow up!

It's a little bit insane. But yeah, I hate them 'so much'!

My parents always break there promises. There was never an instance where they grant or do their promsises!

I hate them because they always blame me for all the ****s that is happening in the family and all the things around us.

-reply by sordidfate

Why do parents let us do whatever we want when we are kids but not when we are teengers? We can hang out with whoever and do pretty much whatever when we are kids because they think we wont do anything bad. Then we become teenagers and they don't let us do s**t it makes no sence to me. They should feel as if they have raised us well enough to give us more freedom, not less. So we may make mistakes but we arent the only ones. They make mistakes too. Personaly I think most parents are scared we will do what they did when they were our age so they think that if they take away our freedom and somehow think it will make us closer. When they were our age did they get want to be close with their parents? NO! They wanted more freedom, responsibility, trust but just because they make one little mistake, that they've made before even but this time their parents blow it way out of porportion, they get told no this and no that and when I was your age blah blah blah. We don't want to listen to this stuff, they didnt when they were our age so what makes them think we want to? Parents not only confuse me, they also annoy me. For example, my dad went back to school because he droped out after 2 years. He worked crazy hours before that so he wasnt and hasnt ever really been there for me. I raise myself and my younger brother untill he could raise himself for the most part. Now my dad has finished school and has desided that he should use his new found free time to make up stupid rules and before when he was busy he wouldnt have care about. I text...A lot and before it wasnt an issue but now that hes got all this free time hes saying things like I'm texting too much and need to stop. I know I text a lot but so does everyone else at my school. My boyfriend lives in new york so ya I text him all the time. We both have unlimited text to it shouldnt be a problem. Not only that but I take walks just to get away from my dad for a day. Ill go no where in particular, I'm not getting into trouble, I'm just getting away from my dad and all of his bull s-h-I-t. I just go the park near my house and lay in the grass, ill fall alseep or think about life or draw or read or anything really. Ill leave in the morining, late enough that its ok, and I'm back by dinner. I have my cell phone with my so my dad can get a hold of me, I check in if he wants me to, overall I'm pretty good. But its things like texting and taking walks that hes been on my case about. Ive been doing these thing for a long time and hes just now getting on my case about it. Yelling, agrueing, that whole ask my opine even though hes made up his mind and doesnt care about my opine. Its driving my crazy! Its like he wants me to be 5 years old still and I'm not. But what can I say to him? I keep telling him that I'm not 5, that I'm growing up, etc and I try to be nice about it and keep my cool even though I feel like cursing him out, yelling at him, screaming at him, etc. I don't because I know it wont do any good. I just wish there was SOMETHING I could do or say to prove to him that I'm not 5 anymore and that I'm growing up and that if he all of a sudden wants to be part of my life then making a billion stupid and crazy rules about things that shouldnt be a big deal isnt the way to do it. Any ideas? Well I guess I kinda just needed to vent but trust me there isnt enough time in the world for me to finish venting about my family. I mean this is just part of my dad and I have a big family. I just wish he would understand or at least try to and trust me.-reply by Some Girl

hmm....Parents, what can I say about parents.......Okay, So we all have our bad times with parents, I do like my father most of the time( I hate it when he acts angry) but my mum. Wow, I gotta tell you, not even a blind, deaf or any person for that matter can live with my mum, my dad has lived through about 30 years of it. I really gotta give credits to my pops. Like common, my mum won't let me out with friends like to the MOVIES!!!!! which really sucks :lol:, I can't like have 2 minutes of my privacy, she pokes her fat nose in everything she can. I really can't stand her. Guess what, when I used to like come 2nd or 3rd in class I used to get so much gifts and now that I come first all I get is a lousy kiss!!!!Guess what else...My mum doesn't give me free cash(My father gave me so much(maybe I am spoilt...)) and she asked me for...700$$$ Can you believe it? And whats more, she is in debt like goddamn, asking a 12 year old for 700 dollars? WTF? I really can't stand my mum, I do not know what is causing it, maybe pre-teen ages or whatever...Hmm...life really sucks when your parents are control freaks, I hate it :)

I have probably already replied to this topic, but who cares.

My dad and mom are divorced. I live with my mom, and I do not get to see my dad a lot. He live in the closest city, but he works far away; leaves every monday and comes back on fridays. So I can only be with him in weekends, which kind of sucks. At weekends I want to be at home, be with my friends, watch films and such. I can visit my dad if I want too - nobody is forcing me. Yet I visit him about two weekends a month. He has said that his children is everything for him, and all he want is to see us happy. He also said that there is no woman in his future life that will come between us, nobody will ever matter as much as we do for him. I thought my parents hated each other, but then there is this last thing he also said; She is the best mom in the world. And yes, he was talking about my mom.

I do not know if that made any sence, but anyway; There are times like that you understand how much your parents love you, and all they want is to make you happy. If parents do not love a child, they should not have it. It is unfair to the child, children (like me) needs to grow up in a safe environment with people who loves you. Fights should happen, because everyone has different opinions and they need to be able to fight for what they think is right.

I get pissed off at my parents sometimes, mostly at my mom. I see her the most so I kind of take out my anger at her. She does not deserve it. One thing she is really angry at me about, is that I always locks the door into the office. I spend much of my time there, and "my" computer is located in that tiny office. I need my privacy! Parents do not need to know every single little thing you are doing, every second of the day. (Or night.) My dad can be kind of strict sometimes. One thing I really do not like about that is that he does not allow me and my siblings to discuss our disagreements... so when we get back home where my mom lives, we always ends up fighting. He always says something like this; "Be silent. I will not bother listening to you fighting." So all of our anger is transferred to our mom, or mostly when we are home.

I can not stand when he is doing that. I can neither stand that my mom always gets angry because I locks the door. Give us privacy, and let us discuss. (You may call it fight, but that is what happens if we are not allowed to discuss.)

Let us not forget that I love my parents, even though it may sometimes look like I hate them.

Parents suck!

I Hate Parents.

My parents grounded me for 2 weeks just because I didn't get up to go to my retarded little brothers tee-ball game. I DIDN'T even want to go and they made me and then I didn't get up "early" enough so my mom had a huge spazz and left with out me and came and back and was like get in the f*cken car and your grounded. I hate them!

Hey um, this is my first time ever doing one of theseBut my parents have been divorced for 6 years and I'm sixteenI got into drugs nd my mom kicked me out coz of itThen there was a period of a year or so things just got worse so I went back to my mom and she sent me to my dad and new wife in the ukHe kicked me out on my *bottom* after 5 monthsWe got in a fight becoz I'm a splitting image of my momI wanna know if anyone else is in a situation far away from home and on there ownI'm fostered now and the family I'm with are great but never the less I'm still lostWhy do my parents hate me?Is it coz I remind them of each other or am I that terrible?-question by LostandLonely

Ya I know what you mean just tonight I got a call from my girlfriend saying that if I don't see her tomorrow she would break up with me. And of course my parents said that it was not important at all. This is so retarded -feedback by J Jenks

Sometimes i hate theme but when i do i still love them i some level...becouse they are my parents and they are there for me in difficult sittuations and times when i need help...So lets say when i fight with my big brother..I can him stuff and he call me stuff but we always end up as friends...I can hate them but deep inside i still love them ;)

parents

I Hate Parents.

From experience, parents always get in your personal business and tell others, even if you ask them to stop, many say kids underappreciate theyre parents, but who are the ones that mow the lawn, front and back, take out the trash, then put the big garbage bens in front to get taken care of then put it back, pick up dog ****, feed the dogs, walk the dogs,

Take care of dishes, and then who says they're tired of doing all the work around the house. Who are the ones that put on 400 miles on their bicycle cuz, parents are to busy, while playing video games themselves, or too tired, or gonna go somewhere, and when they do give us a ride, they act like we owe them our lives, sure they gave birth to us, can't they be humble about it though, and stop saying without us, you wouldn't be alive.

-reply by north sider