xisto Community
Zenchi

I Hate Parents. _

I know I got angry at my parents but the solution was to move out.Easy done fixed and fixed. If you don't like the situation leave.Plus parents can be under a lot of stress. Talk to them and tell them how you feel about them arguing and see how it goes

Well hating parents is pretty stupid because like someone else said, they give you life. You can't hate what brought you into existence. But arguing and stuff can make you upset at them yes. Not all parents are that way though. Mine never were. I don't remember one time where my parents got into a serious fight. Maybe I'm just lucky. But you have to realize, being a kid or teen is pretty easy. It may not seem so but compared to being an adult it certainly easy. Adults have much more responsibilities and such. Life isn't an easy thing when you're and adult. Any one of us could end up being just like those adults in the future. They surely don't mean to make your life hard. The pressure just gets to them because life can be so tough. So it turns them negative. It's not their fault. It just happens. Instead of people getting angry at their parents or adults for fighting maybe they should try to see what they can do to stop it from happening. Find a way to lighten the mood and cheer them up. That's what I think.

Directed at topic creator. Why do you hate your parents.. Your parents gave birth to you and your ranting about how you hate them? If it wasn't for them you wouldn't be on this earth. I am very thankful to my mother and father for putting me on the earth and giving me a life.. Why not you.

Being grateful for that is night and day from having to accept yourself being in a lousy circumstance. It just seems like that's an easy way out of looking at the real conflict.

Parents decide to have a kid knowing full well that the kid ought to be entitled to their own judgement, their own free will, their own emotions, and most importantly a right to be happy, or as close to it as possible.

It seems deeply unnatural to me to think parents will use the fact that they are parents as a kind of demand for submissiveness, and that it means we no longer have to answer the question of whether the parents are in the right or on the wrong.

It's often too easy to take parents for granted. Being a parent myself, I can expect a time when my son will also rebel against me hen he reaches the pre-teen/teenage years. At the same time, however, my wife and will try to give him the love and support as much as we can - and we want him to grow into a healthy, independant being. After all, we can't choose our parents, so we should be grateful that they are around through good and bad times.

Meh... some parents just don't make a great match. I see what you're saying about your parents arguing and what not -- perhaps you should try sitting both your parents down and telling them how you feel and what you think about the two of them fighting. This is probably a horrible piece of advice... but maybe they should get a divorce, that is assuming, if the two of them are feeling as bad as you say they are. Some parents just need to fight to get out what they're feeling, for some that's the only way they know how to get everything out into the open. It sounds harsh... but that's just the way that it is with some people.

Edited by s2city (see edit history)

omg...parents. dont even get me started. for one thing, they are real freaks when it comes to "expectations" and education. e.g. if i get 1 or 2 B's on my report card, they will literally FREAK out. no really. they will ground me for 1 week and wont give me allowance for 2 weeks, until i bring those B's to A's. Also, if i get straight A's, they only thing they will give me is at most $10, from ONE PARENT. they wiilll do sooo much if i do bad, and do sooo little if i do well. just not F-ing fair. my friend, u know what HE gets if he gets straight A's??!!?!?!!!? ............A MUTHA F-ING LAPTOP!....a LAPTOP! OMFG. OMGFGFFIFNIANFINEINF. A LAPTOP. can u believe it?? a brand new, sumthing thousand dollars LAPTOP. just for straight A's-for ONE QUARTER!...omg...might as well give him $1000 for every quarter taht he gets straight A's.. ALSO, everyone in my family is "smart" at everything....and my parents think that that gene didnt reach to me. WHAT KIND OF PARENTS WOULD THINK THAT SORT OF THING TO THEIR OWN CHILD FOR GETTIN ONE OR TWO B's. THAT IS SUCCH BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. why do they even go on their children's cases lke that. GEEZ. GOD SO HELP ME AND ALL THAT IS SUFFERING LIKE ME.

omg...parents. dont even get me started. for one thing, they are real freaks when it comes to "expectations" and education. e.g. if i get 1 or 2 B's on my report card, they will literally FREAK out. no really. they will ground me for 1 week and wont give me allowance for 2 weeks, until i bring those B's to A's. Also, if i get straight A's, they only thing they will give me is at most $10, from ONE PARENT. they wiilll do sooo much if i do bad, and do sooo little if i do well. just not F-ing fair. my friend, u know what HE gets if he gets straight A's??!!?!?!!!? ............A MUTHA F-ING LAPTOP!....a LAPTOP! OMFG. OMGFGFFIFNIANFINEINF. A LAPTOP. can u believe it?? a brand new, sumthing thousand dollars LAPTOP. just for straight A's-for ONE QUARTER!...omg...might as well give him $1000 for every quarter taht he gets straight A's.. ALSO, everyone in my family is "smart" at everything....and my parents think that that gene didnt reach to me. WHAT KIND OF PARENTS WOULD THINK THAT SORT OF THING TO THEIR OWN CHILD FOR GETTIN ONE OR TWO B's. THAT IS SUCCH BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. why do they even go on their children's cases lke that. GEEZ. GOD SO HELP ME AND ALL THAT IS SUFFERING LIKE ME.

Your parents clearly care about you and want you to succeed, but like many other parents, they're pushy. You need to sit with them and tell them that you are trying, but them placing pressure on you doesn't help. A good way to argue is to tell them that you understand their point of view and can appreciate their concerns, but then get your point across.

its only natural to have fights with your parents. I have them all the time, then we come together and forget all about it. Yes these fights can be hurtful at times, but never take them to your heart (Never). You should understand whatever they say , they say it for your benefit , they would never want anything bad for their children. When they shout, never ever shout back it will only make matters worse. Hope this helps you.

True with most cases. To a certain point, parents are essential to a childs developement. The thing is, some parents have to lay offMy parents(for example)have always been overprotective. that drives me insaneMy mom and I always fight. Usually about little thing and usually ending up with me in tears.My parents always fight with each other.and last but not least they aren't even my birth parents.ok. yes, some people might not say they aren't my parents, but they are the only mom and dad I have ever known. anyway, that's my reason for hating my parentsthanks for listening(or letting me just type)

I hate my parents because they just don't understand me.And they don't like my girlfriend so they stop me seeing her (i'm younger than most on here).i think it's messed up (really refraining from swearing now). anyone else got overbearing parents?

my parents do my head in all the time its either they argue wif each other or hav a go at me i always get treated diffrently in there eyes and am realli starten to hate them now i dnt want to but i am nearly every day am arguen wif em coz they start on me its either one is starten on me then the other one joins in its reali gerrin to me now and i cant stand them !

Original creator- I know exactly how you feel. My parents are divorced already but I remember when they fought. They are better off now so, that's alright I suppose, but before thye just couldn't get along. I know that you probably don't hate your parents- just that they fight and expect you to take sides. My parents still expect me to take sides, all I have to do is to agree with both of them and they're happy. I hope that you have a better time from now with your parents. Good luck!