xisto Community
Zenchi

I Hate Parents. _

See, my mother constantly bickers, because someone does something minutely wrong. Like eating all but 2 pieces of candy. Isn't it good someone remembered to save some at all?

She also has a very bad obession over some of our neighbors, simply because they're suing us. She also takes everything everyone did in the past and rubs their noses in it. If anyone in my house asks her to let them do something, instead of listening to her bicker, she yells at us and won't talk to us for the rest of the day.

Well this just makes it seem like your mother is a bit paranoid eh? >_> jk. I'm sure she's a really nice person...

But maybe she just has alot of bad days, which end up getting her into a bad mood? Have you ever tried to..I dunno, cheer her up or something? Like, when she comes home, have a bath ready for her, or dinner prepared or something? Cause you know, when you're in a bad mood, and it's clear that you are, does your mother not ask you what's wrong, or try to make you feel better? Little things can make her feel better, but unless she's still like this even through all your niceness, maybe it's just her problem and she just needs a day at the spa or something?

41898[/snapback]

I appreciate you trying to be nice about her, but she's not. She just yells at me when I don't feel in the best mood. She just started yelling, "F*** YOU!!!" at me because my dad and her had a fight. I went outside to work with him, because we had it planned for several weeks.

I've tried being nice to her (I cut down a rotting tree in our backyard, so it wouldn't crush her mother's plants), but it never gets noticed, because when I do one thing wrong, or I eat (she's yelling at me about being overweight, and nobody f***in offered to bring her a glass of water) she gets mad and turns off the oven.

My stepdad is a g00b sometimes, like recently, the bearings and front axle went out on my Explorer just the other day. I told him like 2 or 3 weeks ago that my car was making a squeaking sound, and he said he would get it fixed. Well time goes by and eventually the whole thing goes out, nothing major, no wreck, just an assload of money to get it fixed. Well now he whines at me for 3 days telling me how it's my fault, that I was "probably driving off road" or "listening to my radio so loud that I couldn't hear that it was about to break." Anyways, it just pissed me off that he couldn't help but force the blame on me. But sometimes he's ok, I damn sure couldn't live without him. I really am glad that he's around right now when I need him, even though he is a jackass sometimes.

I thought I'd add to this.I'm too afraid to take a journey outside [of my room], and take my medication, which keeps me alive. I can very well do it in the morning, however. I do this so my mom doesn't get peeved off. Why four days, and maybe her suicide (she stopped taking heart medication, and won't go to the hospital) for a simple dropped fork?I've halfway been convinced to run away. I don't get it anymore. Why does she do this, why, oh why? It sounds hopeless, stupid maybe. Hell, I'm talking to a bunch of people I've never met in real life, and most likely never will. Yet...

well some are lucky they have pretty cool parents. i just watched meet the fockers last night, and it was really cool to have them as parents. =)o well.. they are here. .. and its nice to have the time to be close to them. After all, theyve most likely experience what we're experiencing. and they care and love us... even though they are annoying sometimes. (but unluckily some have really cruel parents) ...but yeah... just be happy they are here. you'll only have parents once! =) and try to learn from them... cause who knows we'll be parents too ... (and our children shouldnt hate us too) =)

Yea i hate my parents at times. But then again they have always been there for me and look out for my best interest. If a parent seems harsh at times it may be because they dont wanna see some of the things they went through when they were kids. But all in all my parents are pretty cool. Whenever they do yell at me it usually justs blows over after a few days and everything gets back to normal

I've never really had a problem with my parents. Sure, I used to get really pissed off when they wouldn't let me do something, but in retrospect I'm glad they didn't. We used to fight sometimes, but we would always laugh about it later. My mom has to be my best friend. We are always hanging out together, but she is my mother first and foremost. She has no problem telling me to stop acting like an a** if I start to get out of line. My relationship with my father is more of a stand-offish sort of relationship. We don't really hang out and we don't really do anything together anymore. After I turned eight our relationship kinda stopped. We used to go fishing, camping, and sorta hiking (not really) together. But after a while I lost interest in that sort of thing and we don't really hang out anymore. But we still have fun together sometimes. Not as often though. I would probably be very, very depressed if I didn't have my parents around. Even when they bug the hell out of me, I still love them and wouldn't trade them for the world. My parents have fought with each other on occasion as well. It's more funny than it is unsettling. It usually has to do with money or the fact that my dad started a project and hasn't finished it in over 2 years. I remember one fight between them very clearly. It had to do with money and bills. My dad was mad at my mom for spending too much money and using her credit cards when he wouldn't give her cash. My mom decided that she was fed up with him complaining about it and through each of her credit cards at him. After it was over, my dad picked up each credit card and proceeded to hide them all. Later, after my mom had cooled off a bit, she went in search of where he hid them at. It was really amusing. Because we knew that they weren't really mad at each other, just a little frustrated. I really had fun watching my mom try to find her credit cards...lol

Parents and children and all adults are all alike. We can hate them, we can love them, we can even really want them to die and then sometimes we are glad they are there. Vent all you want man, but be proud that at least you can say your parents are around.

41574[/snapback]

Absolutely right! If they wouldn't be around, you will see what they were good for. Without them, you wouldn't be on this planet. They've created you, so they always have a special place in you heart, even when you sometimes could just hate them like mad.

you know not all parents are like that and if it werent for parents we would never be here but ya i can relate my dad is a friggin *BLEEP* head sometimes i want to kill him he used to beat me because he could now hes scared shitless of me. Its not all good having parents but you have to live with them for 18 years so you just have to deal with it but you know good things come from it too.

When my mother found out she was pregnant, my dad wanted to marry but my mother didn't want to. And eventually my father distanced himself from her, and when i was born by then he was completly gone out of her life. The last time i saw him was when i was about 2 years old. I don't remember him. I wish i would have had a father figure (I have 4 younger siblings, so in a sense i had father figures but they never stayed long, and didnt treat me as if i was theirs) I don't blame my father for leaving me, since i know my mother...and i dont know how any many could stay with her. My mother hasnt been nice to me, i would care if she died...id be heartbroken because she is my mother...but shes hurt me so much emotionally and physically that its hard to fully forgive her, i mean honeslty i just want her to say shes sorry, but i know it wont happen, she will always dislike me because she didnt like my father, she will always dislike me for being gay, she will always dislike me for being sick, and she will always dislike me because i have no goals in life. But all but one of those things i can't change...so what do i do? I have to respect my mother for carrying me for 8 months, and i have to respect my father..actually i really don't but i dont know him enough to hate him.

personally..i am glad that i do not have to go through this.. my parents are still together and have been for 15 years, and for that i am happy, i have had allot of people (by people i mean guys and girls) want to talk to someone (meaning me) about their parent issues, because their parents are in the middle of getting a divorse, or are always fighting..and i dont see why they come to me cuz i do not give much good advice, but i guess they just like a shoulder to cry on and someone who listens to the problems and keeps it a secret..im not saying this is good in your part but, be fortunate your parents are still together..because if they were ever to split up there would be allot of issues on who gets who on what days etc..you would have basicly two homes..i really feel for those who have to go through this..makes me really thankful my parents love eachother etc..sorry about your parents fighting n making you feel bad, but i suppose its human to feel bad when somthing like this happens because it has happened toall my friends pretty muchhopefully it will stop soon for you

I respect my dad but i hate him so damn much. Not the same with my grandma she is a biatch and i wish she was dead. But i love my mother shes probly one of the very few people that care for me in this world. My dad is an immature little *BLEEP* but hes my dad he brought me into this world so i feel i have to respect them.I gueuss you should respect your mom because she gave birth to you and your dad because he brought you into this world but that doesnt mean you have to love them i mean hate them as much as you want its cool but dont give them disrespect by saying that you wish they were dead because deep down you really dont wish your mom was dad i bet if she died you would cry at her funeral.

Parents. What the hell is their problem? If it's not barking at the children, it's arguing at each other. I mean, come on.. I don't choose sides of either of my parents. Is that the big problem? I mean, I am literally going nuts. I'm not exagerating either, I can be found (after they fight) crying. Yea, I cry. Deal with it.  :(

Anyway, why do people always have to hurt each other, especially after they've been 'hurt'. I mean, damn, I can never find it in myself ot be mad at someone for over a day, unless they consitantly cause me problems.

41563[/snapback]

parents blow

Parents. What the hell is their problem? If it's not barking at the children, it's arguing at each other. I mean, come on.. I don't choose sides of either of my parents. Is that the big problem? I mean, I am literally going nuts. I'm not exagerating either, I can be found (after they fight) crying. Yea, I cry. Deal with it.  dry.gif

Anyway, why do people always have to hurt each other, especially after they've been 'hurt'. I mean, damn, I can never find it in myself ot be mad at someone for over a day, unless they consitantly cause me problems.

224195[/snapback]

parents blow

224195[/snapback]

lol sometimes they do, and just so you know..if you dont allrady, the longer and better quality pos t you make the more credits you will get

they gave us life yes, but did you read the origional post??the parents are fighting..if they truley loved you they would set-aside their differensces and let their kid live a good life with two parents that loved eachother and didn't fight about anything