xisto Community
Brian

Dreamweaver Or Front Page Or Other? whichs more professional user-friendly

Dreamweaver or Front page or other?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i would like to use Dreamweaver. sometimes i use this to see some codes. actually i design page with the help of dreamweaver but i starts with notepad. fortpage is also good. i had only one time use that. it is difficult to work in there. well may be i only feel that. where as i konw most of people use dreamweaver.

I use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and Macromedia Flash 8 for my site. I think these are the best software for website building. Simple to use... if there are any problems, you find many tutorials on Google. :P You should try it. :P

I currently use Dreamweaver 8. I think it is the simplest to use and has some great features in it too. I do a lot of PHP and Dreamweaver 8 allows me to use this along with many other languages. The way it displays it's little tool tip and helps you with CSS (Cascading style sheets) and Javascript is a very good feature too. The Code, Split and Design views are perfect, you can view your code in one half, while see what it will look like in the other. A great investment, and would recommend to anyone.

I always like to work with Dreamweaver because of its simplicity and advanced fetures. We can also get numerous extensions for dreamweaver. Dreamweaver supports all internet fileformats for editing.Front Page adds custom codes to our page making it bulky.

I use dreamweaver when i was doing a class we used notepad it was harder to code using notepad cause one you do a long code it is hard to find the code and the undo only goes back once. With dream weaver i am able to see what i am making without having to save and go open Mozilla just to see how it looks. When i code in dreamweaver my code is best viewed in Mozilla in other browser it looks really bad i recently had to redo one of my pages so it looks decent in internet explorer and other browsers. I tried front page and it is very hard it is hard to look for certain features. In Dreamweaver you can add a flash object in a second with out the hassle. If you are web designer dreamweaver is the program of choice.

Well, out of them I would say Dreamweaver. I don't use it much anymore though. I code my code with a simple text editor.But Dreamweaver has a lot of nice features, I just don't know how to use it properly.Fronpage is an ok program but they often add unnecessary code and such and doesn't like using CSS and PHP etc.Dreamweaver is far better than Front page.

Dreamweaver is the best one because i use Photoshop can its very easy to code through dreamweaver. Also Other programs are known to make sloppy codes while makes forms but Dreamweaver checks for errors and it pretty good and i have had a good experience with it. I used Frontpage for a little while but did not like it because its just too sloppy dreamweaver on the other hand is more professional and advanced. I think most web designers use Dreamweaver.

Personally I still like doing handcoding. I haven't been using Dreamweaver and used to use Frontpage a little bit...but it's just easier for me to code it up in notepad. I don't like some restrictions that come along with using a generator. I'm sure i'll be using one more often one day....but for now I still hand code.

both of them are good, but i prefer choose dreamweaver to others. but, the free editor good too. when i worked, i always use free editor to do my job. but, when you want to get more stylish and cool pages, use dreamweaver. if you like coding better than drag n drop use free editor or notepad (or something) is good for you. but, for beginner i recommend to use frontpage. yeah.. all of them are good ^^

Edited by aeccommunity (see edit history)

i prefer dreamweaver. why? i dunno.may b i sud ask u why u use msn/icq instead ofyahoo. both of them r certainly pro softwares but it'seasier in dreamweaver to put some animations like flash.i dunt like the way frontpage looks...that pale yellow thoughnothin to do with web designing but i kinda go with dreamweaver.