xisto Community
Brian

Dreamweaver Or Front Page Or Other? whichs more professional user-friendly

Dreamweaver or Front page or other?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use dreamweaver because it seems to be the best for web design, it is user friendly, and has powerful features.i use it for most everything except minor code changes because it takes about a minute to load.
I do think they could include more code snippets with it though.
I used frontpage for about a year before getting dreamweaver, and it was the second best investment ive made aside from getting photoshop :P

I totally agree.

I've used several webpage design creators and Dreamweaver comes up tops.

Frontpage is the lowest of the low, I doesnt create valid XHTML, it adds it own HTML/JS when you dont want it to and half of the stuff it does could be achieved using Pure HTML/CSS.Your better off using Notepad than Frontpage, although I might aswell because I rarely touch Dreamweavers design view only to check it looks as it should.

Sofar everybody is using dreamweaver. Lets end that here ......I use frontpage 2003 (there is not much differents between frontpage and dreamweaver (except for the other macromedia programplugins)).The fact that dreamweaver is more user friendly then frontpage ..... well can't find that in frontpage 2003.I tryed both programs and frontpage 2003 is the one I choose to use(because frontpage takes about 10 sec to startup and dreamweaver takes about 1 min to startup.I do agree if you work with flash end other macromedia products that dreamweaver is probely better to use.