xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Man Arrested For Having Intercourse With A Table?

hmm? at first i didnt believe this, but a man [Art Price Jr., 40, of Bellevue, Ohio] was arrested for having intercourse with a table ????? can you really get arrested for that? there were some dvds he made of himself doing so, but he wasnt distributing them... he was kinda seen four times having sex with the table, but always between 10-noon. sure there was an elementary school nearby.. but come on, theres a elementary school near everywhere in the us. and he wasnt doing the thing with the table with the hole in the middle in front of the kids, or at a time when kids could be present i feel bad for the poor guy & his three kids [all in school] how embarrising

hmm? at first i didnt believe this, but a man [Art Price Jr., 40, of Bellevue, Ohio] was arrested for having intercourse with a table ????? can you really get arrested for that? there were some dvds he made of himself doing so, but he wasnt distributing them... he was kinda seen four times having sex with the table, but always between 10-noon. sure there was an elementary school nearby.. but come on, theres a elementary school near everywhere in the us. and he wasnt doing the thing with the table with the hole in the middle in front of the kids, or at a time when kids could be present
i feel bad for the poor guy & his three kids [all in school] how embarrising

You got that right, how embarassing! Although he brought that on himself for doing it with a table. I guess he was following the old saying, "any holes a goal!"

he was kinda seen four times having sex with the table, but always between 10-noon

I call this a form of "bad publicity." If he was seen, then it wasn't in private (or in a good hiding spot). It doesn't matter what age it was that saw him, he did it in public, and that's enough of a reason to arrest someone.
But where did you get this information?

But where did you get this information?

Now THAT! Is a question I'd like to know ^_^!

Oh My God!!!!

All I want to know is HOW? .. I mean, I honestly do not care about why he did it.. Heck if he is that crazy I honestly do not care about why he did it :P

I mean I have heard of humans having sexual intercourse with animals and vice versa ^_^ but tables?

I had actually seen this in my local newspaper, I find it weirdly funny but sad :P There are plenty of links that give you details about the news... Here is one of them

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/03/28/man-faces-charges-for-having-sex-with-picnic-table.html

And yes it was in public O_o

There appears to be no mention on whether or not they burned (disposed) the table. If that table is still there, i'd hate to be the one to sit at that table.

Huh. In public, you could get put in jail for 20 years for that, no problem. (Or a mental asylum for 15 years. Whatever floats your boat.)But where is there a hole inside the table? I mean, I'd understand if it was a woman, but... eww. (If he did it in private, then no one would notice anything, and he wouldn't have gotten into so much trouble.)

Want to know the sad thing about this incident, that it is not uncommon for someone doing something stupid like this. It reminds me of a story of a guy getting freaky with a hole in his hot tub, they had to bring the fire department to get him free because of how well that hot tub had suction itself on him. Of course now this guy will be slammed with a sexual predator label of some sort, and force to register as a sex offender because of the fact he was doing this at a school. Heck I hope the authorities are smart and take his kids away as well because who knows what he might do without his table.So in other words this guy just screwed up his life, screwed his family all because he didn't know how to control himself.

I do not understand the whole thing...Table? wtf...Whats happening in this world?Was he attempting some kind of Guinness World record or something similar to that?That too in Public (I consider this public very much... else there wont be a topic here and i will not be making a reply...) ROFLGOD save the king.

He.....With.....A......Table? WTF? What happening to people today, Is he sane or not?I'm pretty sure that someone has got be out of their mind to *cough* with a table :| how embracing that must have been for him. I wonder what made him do that?^_^

The most recent instance took place March 14, we're told. A neighbor videotaped Price.

^_^ Apparently, though, he used the hole intended to hold and umbrella - it was a picnic table. The worst part of it all is that he has a wife. Clearly not getting enough at home...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

sure there was an elementary school nearby.. but come on, theres a elementary school near everywhere in the us

Yeah but he did it next to a playground and within 100yds of the school. Terrible really. He could have at least used the back garden or done it inside.

Embarassing? ALot ! HIs children would be facing all types of trauma in school. And i think sometime the us cops get alot of clumsy. Was the person doing it in public?

well my friend michelle told me about it, & ididnt believe it so i googled it.. haha what i understood from research is that he wasnt like outside on the street banging the table, he was video taping it on his deck

"the videos show Price tilting the metal round picnic table on its side and then laying up against it to have sexual intercourse with the table. Afterward, he can then be seen cleaning the table and the deck."

haha those kids are going to be bullied a LOT