xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Man Arrested For Having Intercourse With A Table?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hahahahaha... alright... well this guy is already awesome to begin with... but more on the subject of table raping.... go to the 1:25 mark of the video XD

okay i honestly think animals are worse then tables.. table is just an object.. but cmon animals are just gross.. i remember seeing a couple doing it with a snake.. GROSS!!! but anywho , i do kinda feel sorry for the guy.. i mean cmon.. its just a table.. who cares.. but who knows.. not like i was there neways

How did they catch him doing that? If someone reported it, then perhaps he deserved to be arrested because he is 'traumatising' other people. Some people may be utterly disgusted by this kind of behavior. And you never know, maybe a kid saw it and told his parent, that's why the matter is so serious. Poor guy though. He should have been more discreet.

Wow.
I've known some people to get friendly with fruit and veggies ( WHY??) and there was one guy who DIED from injuries after having intercourse with a horse ( http://www.chat11.com/Washington_Man_Dies_se_With_A_Horse ) but furniture sex?

Hmmmmm........ would it still have counted as furniture sex if he placed a face on the table? I mean people seem to enjoy intimate relations with blow up dolls, however if they were to bend it over and stick a coffee cup and a magazine on it's back would it then constitute as furniture? Just kidding.....all in all it too is an inanimate object.

Seriously though is there anything a desperate ( or experimenting ) guy won't sheathe himself in? I've heard of dogs being overtly friendly, getting stuck in weights and even vacuum cleaners ( as well as the above mentioned garden stuff).

What will they think of next?

LOL!I could believe that too. In fact I used to have a friend ( waaaaaaaaaaay back when) that we used to tease a bit like that ( "you love your car sooooo much......") because he REALLY loved working on his piece of junk car. So much that he got upset when he had to quickly put the pieces back together so he could give his girlfriend a ride to the hospital. She was in labor with his child and he was peeved because this took time away from his vehicle time......

now i dont condone this but for discussions sake, what I'd love to know is what is it really that turns a person on. I mean understand n animal vagina or *bottom* is moist and heated so its pleasurable but how do you have sex witha table and get pleasure, what if you get a splinter or stuck cause the hole is too small for you girth. What about pillow talk after. at least a blow up doll you can cuddle it after. But a relationship with a table. Whose table was it. Where was the table.. If the table was in his house then the people that saw him shagging the table were violating his privacy by peeping through the windows werent they. Assuming he was shagging his wife on the table would that have been a crime too. or would the peole peeking and watching him have sex with the table be commiting a crime of being peeping toms.would love to know the ull details cause right now the story is quite vague and as a reult have so many possible angles of how it played out.

i think it should only be illegal if he enjoyed it. did he?you know some people are just sick. there ARE certain laws about sexual behavior in each state believe it or not. even if there are no laws where he comes from. i think trying to penetrate a table with your penis is grounds for a psychological examination at the very LEAST so he should at least be arrested to find out if he's a danger to himself or other people.