xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

SHUTTERFLY ...RESERVATION IS A SCAM!!!!Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

They have been charging me for three years without me knowing.I didn't sign up for junk...And they say all they can do is cancel my account with them.Which it stupid...Cause I don't have one with them..I don't know how they are getting away with all this crap..Cancel all account with shutterfly...

-reply by lizzie

This is sooooo F#@#ed up

As I'm browsing through my online banking activity, I see the PURCHASE RESERVATION REWARDSSo I start investigating.I find this site which I never visited before in my entire life.And I use my email account as login and pretend I forgot my password. These mother****ers sent me a password pumpkin85winter. Something I obviously something I could never come up with, turns out These Mother****ers apparently created an account using my name, my email and my ATM card; but for some reason didnt have my mailing address. And they have been charging me 12.00 a month for 9 months straight.1st thing is I placed a Block from these ****ers on my bank.2nd, first thing in the morning, the'll hear from me cussing the **** outta them.I'm not only asking for a refund, I am asking for refunds, overdraft, specials, if not shares on the company stocks, because I am sure lotts lotts of people are falling for this Bull****.

-reply by Zabanna

I have no problem with my membership.  I pay 12 dollars a month but get it back plus savings of at least 20 dollars a month through their rebate coupons and gift cards.  and when I travel using orbitz, I get an extra ten dollars everytime I book a flight.   last month, I expected a $20 dollar refund for shopping and dining, but was pleasantly surprised when I received a $25 dollar check.  and since I regularly purchase a best buy, barnes and nobles, lowes, kohls, kmart, the twenty percent savings I get everytime I purchase a $25 gift card for 20 dollars is money in my pocket.

-reply by raymond

Reservations Reward and Shoppers Discounts scamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

Raymond,

I'm so happy that your happy with your rewards program, but, for the thousands of us who did not voluntarily sign up for it, as far as we are concerned, "We've been robbed!".

I noticed each of the $12 charges per month for 'ReservationsRewards' & 'ShopperDiscount' on my card statement. I then did the online search of their names and found this Xisto site. I then called the number "800-732-7031" you provided.

DO NOT except the menu option that will just cancel your membership... Keep going... Get to a live person. After a long peaches and cream greeting, asking how they may help you, I replied, "Yes, Hi there, I would like all of the money you fraudulently took from my Credit Card account for 'ReservationsRewards' & 'ShopperDiscounts' returned to my account!"

She didn't even miss a beat... She would have to handle one account at a time and immediately offered to cancel one of my subscriptions. I said "Fine, now I want all of the charges for the 4 months returned to my account". 

She then said again, without missing a beat, she was authorized to give me one months refund. I said, "I want all 4 months back!".

She said, "One moment sir." and put me on hold for all of 5 seconds, if that long.

When she came back on, she was authorized to return all 4 months charges on BOTH accounts.

If these people are so obviously and openly defrauding the public, then how do they stay in business so long...

Thanks Xisto whoever you are!   Keep up the great work...

Reservation Rewards (fraudulent practices)Reservation Rewards - A Scam!Replying to KubiI also recently discovered the $12/month charges when going over my credit card statement. Absolutely do not remember signing up for this service. And, after doing a bit of research, I am convinced that this organization is unscrupulous at best, and outright fraudulent at worst.I send them a scathing email, with cc to BBB, Visa, and my credit card issuer, and their reply and my original email to them is pasted below:Dear Hampton:Thank you for contacting Reservation Rewards.We make every effort to be straightforward with our offers, allowing consumers to make educated choices regarding the products and services they purchase.Our records show that on 08/30/09 you or someone in your household completed an online transaction with Traveltoday.Com. After your transaction you were offered and accepted a membership in Traveltoday.Com. Immediately next to the offer, the Offer Details were displayed, which included the agreement that we could bill the fee to the credit card/debit card you used for your transaction with Traveltoday.Com.Please be assured that Traveltoday.Com did not just pass your credit card number. The security of your credit card is very important to Traveltoday.Com.The person who signed up for Reservation Rewards was required to enter their last 4 digits of the credit/debit card number and then email(XXXXXXXX@triad.Rr.Com) address in twice as an electronic signature. They would have then clicked the Yes button confirming their permission that the same billing information that was used for their transaction with Traveltoday.Com could be used for the Reservation Rewards membership fees after the 30 day free trial has ended.We would never have received your credit card without appropriate permission from the person who agreed to the membership.When a misunderstanding occurs, we are more than willing to cancel the membership and provide a refund. This membership has been cancelled and we have issued two refunds of $12.00 each for the membership fees you were charged. These credits should be posted to your credit/debit card account within 3-5 business days.Sincerely,Larry M.59358The Reservation Rewards Correspondence TeamCustomerservice@ReservationRewards.ComOn October 29, 2009 at 12:30 PM, "Hamp Haucke" wrote:________________________________________I am filing a formal complaint with Orbitz, my credit card company (USAA) and with the Better Business Bureau about your organization ? Reservation Rewards.Com - and its unscrupulous business practices. I recently made a hotel reservation on Orbitz, and somehow unbeknownst to me your company is now charging my USA Visa card. I have no idea how I was tricked into ?joining? reservation rewards, and I am educated person with an MBA. You charged my $12 on 9/29/2009 and again on 10/24/2009. A bit of research on Google shows that I am not one of many people who have been duped by your scam. Somebody at your company SHOULD go to jail for unbelievably unscrupulous practices. And I will never do business with Orbitz again, either, for agreeing to allow reservation rewards to have my credit card information. Period.Cancel my ?membership? immediately, refund 100% of all monies you have charged my USAA Visa card and let me know by replying to this email when this is completed.Hampton A. Haucke-reply by Hamp

reservations rewards - a scamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

The guys have been ripping me off for over a year. Supposedly got my ATM card details from Fandango. So watch out for Fandango. I think it is linked to the "Free Ticket" offer!

I had an offer to cancel my membership even before I asked for it! When I called them crooks, the next offer was a refund of 6 months fee!! I asked them for all my money back and threatened them with small claims court, Channel 7 investigative reporter, BBB etc. In response I got the following email:

As you requested during a recent contact with our customer service team, on 10/30/2009, your membership in Reservation Rewards was cancelled and you were provided a refund in the amount of $72.00. It is our understanding that you have asked for an additional refund. Our records reflect that you or a member of your household joined Reservation Rewards after you transacted with Fandango. The offer presented explained that you would be billed $12.00 per month for Reservation Rewards. To join Reservation Rewards, the email address ramr@mac.Com was entered twice. We provide additional refunds above this amount only if a consumer believes charges relating to Reservation Rewards are the result of unauthorized activity on his/her credit or debit card. If, after reviewing the information above, you believe certain account activity was unauthorized, you may request an additional refund by completing the affidavit available by clicking here and returning it to us via mail to Reservation Rewards PO BOX 855 Shelton CT 06484 within 30 days of receiving this email. To assist you in completing your affidavit, your membership number is --------------. We will review your request and respond by email with our determination within thirty (30) days of our receipt of all required information and documentation from you. Sincerely, Reservation Rewards Customer Service
http://datapost.webloyalty.com/CommTrack/tracker.Aspx?ctid=262368208

-reply by raghu

ReservationRewards - Orbitz SucksReservation Rewards - A Scam!

Just recently, I saw that this reservationrewards company has been charging my credit card $12.00 a month. They said they got it from Orbitz.  Watch out.  I will never use orbitz again!

-reply by Jason Campbell

Not aloneReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this scam. I just got an email offering me a refund on membership fees for an organization I've never heard of. Now I'm suspicious, check my card account and find at least six months of Reservation Rewards/Loyalty.Com. Google Loyalty.Com and find out there was a class action suit settled out of court against these two and Fandango. While I know they are squirming and offering to give you your money back I urge you all to go to IC3, the FBI's internet scam section, and file a complaint. They have basically stolen your money, invested it, and reaped the profits. The better business bureau would be useless in this case. They need criminal prosecution, Rico etc. Good luck.

Richard

-reply by Richard

This is the first and last time I will buy anything at tigerdirect canada. I bought something and clicked thru. It said thanks for your order and here is your order #. Well, there was no order number and name and address was blank as well. So I clicked thru and another page came up, something to do with these people you are talking about.

I don't know if I accidentally enrolled or not. So I contacted reservation rewards and they said I hadnt enrolled. Now I have to wait and watch for my credit card statement as I don't trust them. And shame on tigerdirect for getting involved in this. They arent the very best web etailer but this, in my mind, brings them to a lower level. I wont buy anything from them again, there are just too many others to buy from that don't do this! I just happened up tiger in the first place, should have just closed the darn page! Tiger says my order went thru but they couldnt tell if the reservation rewards went thru or not.Damn, these people turn a simple, fun purchase into a nitemare!!

-reply by gary

THANKS ALOT RESERVATION REWARDSReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I ordered a family member airline tickets with her debit card, after the order was complete there was an offer of $50 off our next airline purchase. Click "continue" to complete your order. So I did, a month later she had a $12 charge from Reservation Rewards on her statement. So what did she do then??? She called the F**cken cops on me and filed charges of theft for $12. So now I have to take off work to go to court, pay court costs, gas to get to the court house 15 miles away! FOR SOMETHING YOU PEOPLE DID!! If your reading this - I know you do!! I hope your happy rolling around in your millions that YOU steal from people every minute of the day! YOUR THE THIEF and I am being charged for it.

-reply by reallyf**ckedup

did you send them that afidavit Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

if we didn't sign up with them in the beginning why do I have to send them my signature ,it looks like they need this paper to help them to protect themselves from us in court.Please reply if this affidavit worked and refunded the other six months for you.

Reservationrewards.com is a very slick online scamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

when you book a ticket, be it airline or sports event or a movie. You will end up with this Reservationrewards.Com offer, ask you to click YES to register.

in my case it happened when I booked an online ticket with Allegiant Air.

1. Never on the offer page did they tell you it will automatically charged you $12 from the same credit card info you input to purchase a ticket online. It implies that the membership is FREE

2. Then they send you a snail mail telling you the e-mail address you use to register is wrong, asking you to go to their site to change it. If you do, they use it as a proof that you initiate a PAID membership

3. In the same letter at the back page fine print, then they tell you if you do not cancel your membership by certain date, you will be bill $12 to your credit card.

4. If you want to cancel now, there is a toll free number to call 1-800-732-7031

5. You hit a voice mail, telling you to dial for directory assistance by input 1014578#, and informing you this directory assistance will cost you $3.99. They will not let you proceed unless you go for their SCAM $3.99

6. I just hang up. Then call the lost and stolen of VISA. Telling them this Reservationrewards.Com scam. They told me they are aware of it. Many of VISA customers complain about Reservationrewards.Com. They will block all charges from this site

7. Reservationrewards.Com knows by the time one reads the $12 charge and they cancel by calling 1-800-732-7031. They will at least get $3.99 from you

8. You can cancel by sending a e-mail to customerservice@reservationrewards.Com now you have a dated proof you have cancel to reverse any charge bill to your credit card

I really feel sorry for the American, first they have this moron Bush to start the killing of young innocent US soldiers in Irag/Afghanistan, then the sub prime mortgage crisis, then the movement of 9-11 truth saying this is all a plot by Bush to profit from his family interest in the oil business, finally the LO DOWN scam of $3.99 from a US online site. Why is the FBI not hunt these guys down and sue their pants off ... Another 30,000 US soldiers to the killing zone, only to make the Taliban stronger. These people are willing to die by strapping bombs to their chest ... Please wake up Dear Mr. US president. 

-reply by allegiant air customer

stay well clear of a company called profitcentre.Com biggest scam going. Had to cancel my card because they took money without my permission...Now got my bank fraud team onto them. They pass themselves off as google.

Reservation Rewards scamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I ordered flowers through FTD.COM and got caught in this scam.  Got a pop up that looked like it was through FTD.COM.  Entered in fake email address and halfway through cancelled the popup.  A few days later, I was getting snail mail from Reservation Rewards telling me to go to a link which I never did.  Reservation Rewards does a "reverse opt-in" where the simple act clicking OK or going to a link will authorize payment to your credit card.  I never did such a thing but yet my personal information was still passed to them and I was charged 6 months worth of their "service"

Reservation Rewards refundReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I had two charges on my account from Reservation Rewards. I called 18007327031, pressed 1, then 2 and waited for only about 10 seconds.  The man that answered told me my husband had joined the program from a Cheaptickets.Com purchase.  I told him that we did not know what the program was, never used it, and never planned on using it.  He canceled it with no problem.  I told him that I would like a refund, since we never used it.  He refunded me for the most recent charge.  I then asked to have the other charge refunded as well, and he refunded that one also.  I stayed calm and nice the entire time and he was very cooperative.  Hopefully you all will have the same luck!

-reply by Danielle