xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

No problem with Reservation RewardsReservation Rewards - A Scam!

It has been interesting reading these postings. I was lead to Reservation Rewards through Shutterfly. I read all their rules and conditions and decided to go with it. I, by the way, had NEVER signed up for anything on the Web before. So far, so good. As long as I remember to order my gift cards through them each month (a $20 savings), I pay for the service ($12/mo). Then, there are other savings, since I'm a "member,"like $5 movie tickets and a $10 monthly rebate from Shutterfly, so long as I order something from them. I've only been a member for a few months but have come out ahead each month.

Definately a ScamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

This is a scam. They got my information from Ticketmaster. 

Same thing free coupon (that looked like it was from Ticketmaster). 

Never agreed to any charges. And yet there they are monthly.

Do not take no for an answer. Get all your money back. And then write to ticketmaster, or movietickets or whom ever it was that gave them your CC info and scream blue murder.

It's the only way to get their partners to cancel their associations.

Christopher

Burnaby, BC

-reply by Christopher

I too have fallen victim to a similar scam when I purchased something online through Collections Etc. I was charged $12.00 a month for a couple month before I caught it...From Complete Savings... Which seems to offer discounts on things I don't use and places I don't go.  They told me I had authorized it - may have been a 2nd entry of an e-mail address, or it may have been that rebate check they sent - either way, I didn't see anything that stated a policy of charging me $12.00!!  They only offered to refund the current month of charges.  Lesson learned: ALWAYS CHECK YOUR$ CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS RIGHT AWAY!

-reply by cyndi

Of course they should tell you about the membership charges, butReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I have used Reservation Rewards for a while now and have gotten some really good deals, including one $200 local restaurant coupon for only $16.  They also offer automotive emergency assistance.  I make good use of my $12/mo.

I hate being conned!!!!Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

Firstly thank you for setting up this web site as this sort of thing should be exposed. Like the other "Con-nees" I too just noticed a $12/mth going back 6 mths so they've assured me that the full $72 will be re-credited to my card in 3-5 days. I too remember booking movie tickets and then getting some coupon crap which never mentioned anything about paying, I NEVER authorised anything of the sort. I better get my money back boys because I'm really mad.

-reply by Bernie Donnelly

Reservation Rewards ScamReservation Rewards - A Scam!

I was charged 4 times before I realize what's going on.

Call credit card company and they conferrence me with them. 

They kept on explaining how I must have subscribed myself into this but it's can't be true.

I told them I am a computer guy and I am very careful with links I click on. Even if I did, where the hell is my coupon or deals? He told me it'sto my email but I never receive anything from them.

I was mad, telling the guy, let me get this straight, "YOU ARE CHARGING ME $12/MONTH TO RECEIVE JUNK MAILS FROM YOU?" This is rediculous. They issue me the refund and told me their link is in TICKET MASTER CANADA when I purchase my DISNEY ON ICE ticket. 

I am truly disappointed, Ticket Master?

Be careful when purchasing ticket from Ticket Master. 

-reply by ecsw

Absolutely a scam. 

Thanks to the advice on here, I not only called to cancel but asked that my three payments of $12 be refunded.  They didn't put up much of a fight with this and were very willing to refund.  All signs point to it being a scam!

-reply by Matt

Reservation Rewards - A Scam!Reservation Rewards - A Scam!I got scammed too for $12 a month, I called the number and they refunded the money. It makes me mad I had to waste a bunch of time figuring out what this charge was and the calling to get it refunded and now I'm calling to get new debit cards. I can not imagine how much money they make off this, from people that don't watch their card charges closely. And why are'nt there agencies that are cracking down on these kinds of scams-reply by Sean Dorn

Orbitz no moreReservation Rewards - A Scam!Replying to iGuestI will no longer reserve airline or other services through Orbitz. Fortunately I spotted the Reservation Rewards $12 charge just after returning from my vacation. It took about 30 minutes to spot this web site, determine the nature of the scam, get an person on the line from Reservation Rewards who agreed to cancel the subscription, and refund the $12. They said it was following a reservation I made through Orbitz. It makes Orbitz look less economical and less honest.-reply by Dave B

An advertisement scam in the disclaimer.Reservation Rewards - A Scam!

Even when this bottom feeding company disclaims the scams they perpetrate against unsaavy surfers. They put a scam ad right in with the disclaimer. Be aware of what you're clicking on, it's easier to lie when they don't see your face or voice. There should be a penalty for companies theat thrive on a coupon for a pound theory. I give you $20 now and bill you $12/month in return. Come On!

-reply by Steve

I also have used reservation rewards and think it is great. I can buy 5 dollar tickets on fandango no service fees and then they sent me a montly bonus check of 10 dollars each month.  So I"m really only paying 2 dollars a month ifyou think about it. I also buy the 25 dollar gas cards for 20 dollars so I can buy 100 worth of gas and only pay 80. I think reservation rewards is a great deal and have used it for 2 months now - no problems.

they refund you real quick to shut you up. they dont want you causing a scene because they might not be doing an illegal thing as such (dont quote me on that because I dont really know) but what I mean is they probably abusing a loophole and they have been doing so for quite sometime and many people wont notice this for a long time and they will get away with this but incase you decide to make too much nose too manym people will want a refund that has already been spent by this company leading to arrests and stuff so the sooner they shut you up the better they are at gettign away with this.

reservation rewards is not a scam. when i signed up to get $10.00 back i read that it costs 12 a month, and the first month was free. they arent lying, YOU JUST HAVE TO READ... so really you can get that 10 back without spending anything. however, i decided to keep it cause it has been saving me money.

I think everyone comes across it at least once! I signed up for it thinking it was nothing. Saved $10 on the exit, but than I started getting charged $10 a month for like 3 months without even realizing it. Best be careful.. nothing is free and a good deal is usually too good to be true.