xisto Community
adenrake

Firefox 3 Sucks - Time For Another Browser

Yes, but I do think that lately FF seems very slow. It keeps freezing when I open a link in new tab. I got my computer freeze and had to restart my x server when I loaded a flash object with FF. FYI, I'm using kubuntu jaunty.

If its linux you can get away with leaving it on for a long time, but windows is useless with giving back resources to the computer, it just hogs them and doesnt clear them away so they get wasted until you reboot and flash it all.

Try getting rid of all your addons and check it, it could be a small bug with the new release acting against an addon, i havent noticed much difference to be honest, mine is fairly slow to load but then i do have plenty of big addons including lots of themes and what not.

You are wrong :D Mozilla never will suck :D It's the best browser in the world now days :) It's fast, it has good design, it has got best Editor WYWSYIG, than it has got much much addons, which are making your surffing better :P So final answer Mozzila DON'T Suck

How can I restore my old version of FireFox?Firefox 3 Sucks - Time For Another Browser

Version 3 sucks major time.  It crashes nearly every day on me.  The video players lose their control box and it is a nightmare.  No one has a good looking look add-on and I am back to the 0.Xxx version look.  In version 2.Xxx I had all sorts of very nice features installed.  I feel totally betrayed by Mozilla on this.  3.Xxx is getting worse and worse on every version! 

In a short time I will get rid of it.  It is likely that they have found an angle for advertisers to oppress the users and they want to take out some of the great features we had, in versions 2.Xxx. Whatever the case, I no longer look to FireFox's updates.  Every one is of them is a step down.

So, all you rationalist defending the new updates, clamp it.  After going down to a substandard level, you can't tell us any more stories!  We have been sold out once again.  3.Xxx stinks. Time to abandon ship.

-reply by Yu Wishunu