xisto Community
isabella7

Is Mozilla The Best Browser?

Firefox is the best but some website prefers Internet Explorer 6.0 for best previewFurthermore,When you install updates of Antivirus or other programs you might need Internet Explorer to download it correctly because firefox corrupt that update fileAlso xpert Users prefers Internet Explorer because it is quite easily comaptable with Windows other programI suggest you keep both make Firefox Default browser but use IE tooo.

Well mozilla firefox has add-on installations which i like it allows you to add on many diffrent things but the new ie is pretty simillar in my opinion.

I have been having issues with firefox lately, all up to the point in which I have begun to hate it. But I also hate Internet Explorer a lot, especially when it comes to designing websites. I used to like firefox a lot a while ago, specially because it introduced tab browsing and the webdeveloper extension is unbeatable if you are doing webdesing. A bad thing about firefox is that it eats up a whole bunch of ram after a while of surfing, you can see that in the task manager. Then it suddenly freezes for a while. Whats really good about it is that it remembers recently closed tabs and when you quit and reopen it, it asks you if you want to reload the last session.

Well there are very many things why moziila or shell I say firefox is better then internet explorer though internet explorer is more or less even today and although many things are bad about it still the most used browser today one way or the other firefox is better because of many things. First of all it is standardise and it doesn't provide any problems to the users that developers whereas internet explorer is not today still standardized with the latest W3 consoszium standards (w3 stands for world wide web) and this produces many problems. Secondly firefox gained tabs a lot more time then the internet explorer which is really user firendly option and because of that many users switched from the internet expllorer to the fifrefox. And in the end there is this things called extensions and this produced very valuable why? because it allows you to extend firefox before its original usage and it can become more user friend;ly and if you continue with it you wil find out that it prooves to be a lot better then internet explorer. p.s. also I would like to point out that there is this issue of security in the windows XP because internet explorer is integrated into the operating system but this problem is solved now with windows vista. However many users still use windows XP.

Firefox is better...Loads faster, it looks better, it allows the use of Tabs more effectivly then on IE, little to none bugs on Firefox, majority of websites are designed for firefox rather then internet exploer.So many things are better on firefox then internet explorer.

Firefox is the best browser for many reasons. I like it because it rarely crashes and the tabbed browsing is of a great help when you want to switch form a site to another. The majority of the internet sites are now optimized for Firefox browsing so you shouldn't encounter browsing problems.What you should be careful about is the password manager which is extremely useful but I don't recommend using it if there are other people using the computer - they can easily access your saved passwords.

i think yes but only in linux

because in windows you only see internet explorerr on youface after you install windows

so it is hard for you to use opera or firefox

because you will have to download them eatch one is moor than 20MB

so you just stic to internet explorerr

because in windows you only see internet explorerr on youface after you install windows
so it is hard for you to use opera or firefox

because you will have to download them eatch one is moor than 20MB

so you just stic to internet explorerr

Unless you have a computer from 1998, 20MB is essentially nothing on your >80GB computer manufactured in the 21st century. You can install every major browser on your machine you can and you still will have plenty of room for other things, plus at least two Linux distributions.

Firefox isn't the best browser. SeaMonkey is better. It not only is compatible with many Firefox extensions and has many of the features (including spellcheck), but it also has ChatZilla IRC client, an e-mail client, an address book, and an HTML editor all built into it. Plus, its initial theme is nice and light. You might need to configure it to work nice on your machine, though, since it doesn't use its tabs by default.

Based on personal experience Internet explorer is the popular web browser. Why? its because of the strategic marketing technique that microsoft have done. when you buy a microsft OS, let say windows XP it already contain internet explorer. that strategy by microsoft pretty much monopolized the web browser industry. Since most people surfing the net are non programmers and are not knowlegeable on these kind of things they tend to just use the default browser which is internet explorer for windows user. that pretty much some up why internet explorer is the most popular web browser.

Now that's were internet explorer have an advantage on other browser. If we will talk about performance then internet explorer is the least you want to pick for your needs. Mozilla Firefox is in terms the most popular web browser for programmers and web developers. Its because firefox greatly outperformed internet explorer in many things especially programming wise. Firefox have many add-ons that greatly extend its capabilities. making it ideal for developers. Personally i'm using both firefox and IE but im more of a firefox fan. IE7 have also tabs for viewing web pages like firefox so no need to it as a firefox advantage since IE hava now also tabs. in terms of add-ons firefox greatly outnumbered any other browser.

I have already tested both IE and firefox. one time when im programming i tested it both in IE and firefox. And IE take a very long time(48 seconds) to finish executing my program commands while firefox only takes 5 seconds (Wow). I have to revise my code so that it will be more optimize for cross browser use. after the optimization. IE takes about 20 seconds while firefox is almost the same, about 5 seconds also. How can that be? well, i salute those in the Mozilla project.. they know what they are doing. imagine that, firefox greatly out performed in terms of scalability IE. even with a non optimize code firefox execute it almost the same with the optimize code. this display the scalability and performance of firefox.

Opera is another good browser, i also like it. it sometimes out performed firefox in some categories but the downside with opera is that it dont have that much add-ons as firefox.. if the opera team can deal with it then i will transfer to opera. Especially the developers tools in firefox.

Overall firefox is the current best choice for surfing and developing web applications.

As for me now, Mozilla FireFox is the best browser ever because of it's great speed. The great speed of Mozilla FireFox cannot be explained. It's very smooth browser keeps everyone's computer flow correctly. Unlike in Internet Explorer, it takes ages to load and it has numerous of errors and crashes. Mozilla FireFox is the best browser ever because of it's great simplicity. Mozilla FireFox introduces every one with their simple but great browser. It's simplicity is one of the main reasons why people trust Mozilla FireFox. Mozilla FireFox is the best browser ever because it refreshes each and everyone's eye. Mozilla FireFox will not be successful without impressing it's critics. Now, critics are saying that I'm so refreshed while surfing the World Wide Web because of Mozilla FireFox.Mozilla FireFox is the best browser because of it's Add-On's. I find and you may find it greatful because you can customize your browser, you can add some modifications to your browser. I or you can show your browser proudly to your family or relatives or neither your close friends. And for the last, Mozilla FireFox is the best browser ever because it is created smoothly and nicely. Of course Mozilla FireFox cannot survive without criticisms, but they manage the competition great. I hope Mozilla FireFox continues the way as it was now.

well i use to use IE6 it was ok it was the only browser i had really heard of (microsoft's way of making those that are not too tech savi use it) then i heard about firefox i tried it but i did not fall in love with it probably for two reasons on i did not care much about tabs because i had the yahoo toolbar fo that. but worsy was that sites that i use almost every day like MSN videos and jetstream did not suport firefox. so i got rid of it. then when IE7 came i swiched to IE7, like it better than IE6 or FF so i'll say no i dont thtink mozilla firefox is the best. but if you think you like or it's best for you should swich i guess.

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me what is the main deference between IE and Mozilla Firefox ? I have been using IE (version 6.0) for one year but from now on I have decided to use Firefox. I just want to know as to what Mozilla can do which Internet Explorer can not.

Thanks!

one of my main reson to use firefox is it dos not bug me not like IE for example

every time i open IE after installing new windows it hav to go to microsoft web site

even if you did chose your main hom site and that is chting

that mean thay are traking every user who install their system

and not just that but their web site are allwes down

but in fire fox it gos to google as main pag that is the only bug

and google have never been down never

and it is also the fastest pag to load on the web

IE7 have also tabs for viewing web pages like firefox

but it looks ugly and usless

the best browser in tabs viewing is opera

but it dos not suport extintion and that is the main bug of it

so any way you need the 3 of them

opera - IE - firefox just to serf the web :o

someone else may have already posted this, but i don't want to read all of that;)the main diff between IE and FF is that with FF this is all sorts of add-ons, themes and extentions, and is said to be a littler faster

Well Firefox vs Internet Explorer (especially 6) is no contest. Firefox is faster better designs and allows for custom plug ins and extras as well as a huge database of ready made ones. Tabbed browsing and you jus type in for example Xisto in the url and it will bring you right here.i use it, I love it it is one if not the best free browser out at the moment!