xisto Community
isabella7

Is Mozilla The Best Browser?

I use Firefox because of the tabs and extensions. I have used internet explorer and i just dont like it. When using internet explorer i feel like it is very limited compared to Firefox. I strongly advise to use firefox but if you like internet explorer then by all means use it.

Mozilla firefox is best because it downloads webpages fast... But definitely its not the best...
Why?
1. It crashes every now and then.
2. It occupies so much of memory.
3. As the number of tabs increases, the process slows down and suffocates all other processes in the system.

That seems more like a description of IE7, based on my experience. And my computer actually gets a 5.2/5.9 on the Vista Experience Index!

i like mozilla firefox because of its compatibility. most sites these days will tell you to browse with mozilla firefox2.0 and some websites will only support mozilla firefox to view the website correctly. clearly mozilla is the best web browser. i also like how i am able to customize firefox, you can change the background get a whole new theme, i like the nasa theme and add extensions. if you dont think that mozilla is the BEST browser i would suggest that you at least install it and have it on your computer just in case.

I would say that mozilla firefox is better then IE because it has more features and you can download stuff into it. For me it feels that it runs a little faster. So i would go with mozilla firefox instead of IE. I think its because of the speed and that you can add bookmarks easily and add tabs so you don't have to create a new window like you have to do in IE. Anyways best of luck. Prophet.Also you might want to try OPERA or SAFARI because i hear their pretty good. For SAFARI you don't need to have a mac in order to run that internet client. Peace.

IE6 VS Mozilla Firefox? For me Firefox is the best browser.. Mozilla loads faster than IE and most users on the net are using Mozilla firefox and besides mozilla frefox got some cool stuffs like tabbed browsing, cool themes, and you can manage stuffs easily with frefox.. but if IE7 VS MF, I think they are the sme for me but I know they had some disadvantage and advantages between the both browsers..

yes by far mozilla firefox is the best browser on the internet..it is always under development by talented coders because it is open source..every bit of bugs and irregularities are reported to them so that they can fix it in lieu for future releases..it is a very flexible and amazingly fast web browser..you can install addons and themes for greater functionality which can't be offered by any other browser on the net..many user also utilize it's greater security functions..and you can easily delete your browsing history with two or three clicks..the latest beta which is firefox 3 beta 5 is a must have for every one with an internet connection..switch to firefox and you'll be amazed at it the first time you run it

yeah i like mozilla.. you can't say its the best one. but its good.. i like it better the most, seeing how it loads some things first .. IE waits for everything to load then it loads, which annoys me cause im not sure if its even working or not loldnt noe, thats my opinion, dnt like opera or anything else , and mozilla has more functions. aka addons and stuff.

I would say firefox is better than Internet explorer. the feel and tools are better besides alot of new features internet explorer has have been copied from other browsers. which i dont like.i have also used opera and safari. which are ok.

I use to use IE too, but then when Firefox came out i switched because it had more features, it tabbed pages, has more extensions and you can customize it. Personally, i don't use IE anymore because i find Firefox more suitable for general web browsing. I still keep IE for testing my websites. I kind of like Apple Safari too because it really make the text and image cleaner, so that's another of my favorite. I haven't tried Opera as yet, but I'm going to get it because many people have been talking about it being a good option.

I have used both IE6 and the firefox mozilla....and undoubtedly Firefox wins over IE.Yes IE7 is quite comparable to Firefox...but can't beat it in surfing speed and all the extensions it provides.Writing webpages to be compatible with all the browsers is quite cumbersomeso if u write it for Firefox it will be easy and it is the most widely used browser.Another thing that it is open source so u can modify it to personalize.After Mozilla I think the next place goes to Opera.