xisto Community
isabella7

Is Mozilla The Best Browser?

yes, someone told me.that if you use microsoft windows, IE is better. cause no need to install another browser.why am i using firefox in my winXP?because of its amazing extension

I've used Opera, Internet Explorer, and Firefox, and I have to say; Firefox is the best in my opinion. It's faster than Internet Explorer, and dosen't take too long to load basic webpages, unless images are big. I've been using Firefox for almost half a year now, and I pretty much love it. Apart from a few sites that only work with Internet Explorer, it's a good all round browser.

I think firefox is better than IE....i have used both on my PC . earlier i used IE..then i switched to firefox .firefox is faster than IE ...and also tabbed browsing and many other features that i may not have noticed...but there is one feature that has been very useful to me....for the past one month my PC has been crashing frequently....it restarts automatically once or twice a day...so firefox allows me to restore session..so i am able to continue work from where it crashed...IE misses this feature.....i haven't used opera, so cant say anything about it....

Firefox is so great because of all of the additions you can make to it by using extensions and because it is much faster and easier to use than IE with a better interface. Just the .png problem with IE6 is enough to keep me away from it. I'm surprised that people still use IE a lot when there is a much better browser out there for free. Get firefox <_<

ok this has helped me lots thanks. I also have been using IE for years but a few friends have told me Firefox is alot better. But they dont know much, Or so i thought lolAfter reading the last 5 or 6 posts here its made my mind up to swap and try out Firefox myself.Thanks for the support.

Should i just download firefox and then it takes over from IE or do i uninstall IE first then download firefox. Acually thinking about it if i did uninstall IE how could i download Firefox rofl so this maybe a silly question on my behalf. But any pointers would be nice as i dont want to mess it up ? Thanks

You won't be able to un-install Ie on a Windows machine. It is an integral part of the Operating System.if you do the un-install, it will persist on your next start up, so don't even bother trying it.

have been using ie7 for quite some time now and thinking of using firefox. but i have one question, i have read somewhere that firefox use more ram compared to ie because of this, its faster in surfing is this true?because my comp is a little bit old and don't want to stress it <_< .and in ie i have more than 10 windows tabbed and having no/less problems with ie in a 256 ram comp, will i have a problem in firefox

I have tried opera , IE ,firefox ,maxthon .Opera:is the best one in security and contains many nice features...but has some minor problems in viewing web sites correctlyFirefox:is very good and popular,but has some minor security problems and allowing too much cookies in your pc...but you can also change this settings & if you are stacking it with addons and plugins, its speed reduces.IE is also good because it's compatible with all the web sites .Maxthon:week in security and it's based on IE too.I use IE & mozilla firefox according to the demand.

when using linux, i always use firefox.. cause its already in installation package.then when using winXP, i always use IE7, IE7pro addon have a great feature similar with firefox

I think so, firefox uses up less space on the computers cache than IE. Not sure about opera, so that pages can load quicker. Also mozilla has LOADS of mods and themes that you can use. I have always hated IE, i still use it but hey, mozilla firefox i would recommend the best browser. Then again, you can make your own on visual basic.net <_<

Mozilla firefox is best because it downloads webpages fast... But definitely its not the best...Why?1. It crashes every now and then.2. It occupies so much of memory.3. As the number of tabs increases, the process slows down and suffocates all other processes in the system.