xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

when my last host shut down their server and i lost my all website data then searched for the most reliable free host and in the list i got the name of Xisto as good free host. cause atleast here you have some peace of mind that they wont shut the server or delete your account without reason.

I'm here, but I have no idea how I got here as this doesn't appear to be what I was looking for.I did a search for a free sig rotator site and I found this site instead. I'm so confused my this site........I saw something I wanted to respond to and was unable to do so.

I used a Xisto website (a forum in fact) run by a friend of mine with members in our local community. The service was quite good, noticing it was a subdomain, I was quite shocked when there were no advertisements or anything. Bravo Xisto! Thanks for the services you provide!

I remember searching on Google "Free Web Hosting" and first clicked this and never looked back...This is the best place for hosting. Keep up the excellent work Xisto ^_^

Edited by the need for speed (see edit history)

I also got angry with my last hosts as there forum was dead so i could not post much on there to keep my site open.I searched and read some posts about Xisto so i tried them out. Forum booming and the hosting is sweet.Good work guys...

well, how I found Xisto is simple. I had been playing on another site. They had a link of for trap1.com. So I came by and had a look around. and poof I am here and hooked

I heard of this forums from my friend, but i didn't like how it worked and i just wasn't really interested in the forums. Then i searched a good free hosting with fantisitco and so i gave it a change. Anyways i really like how the forums work and their system and their speed of bandwidth and the space they provide with 99 mysql databases! That is so awesome.Anyways yea google for me.

I found Trap 17 jsut by doing a search on yahoo looking for free web hosting. I had used a few others before but was tired of sharing my page with an add. So one day I got up and started a search. I actually came up with a few different sites that were suppose to be free with no ads, Which they were not, they were free yes, But you have to pay to get the ads to go away. And when I first found trap 17 I was very unsure and felt a little overwhelmed with all the reading and I was totally lost. But here I am a few months later. I am so glad I stuck with it. They staff here is great everyoneis very helpful, and there are no ads!!

hehe. It sounds like most of the people here found Xisto by using some kind of search engine. I used Google to find free web hosting that had php and mysql. Xisto wasn't the first site to come up but by looking through the different sites on the first site, I somehow managed to find Xisto. The hosting/credit system makes it really easy to maintain hosting and I'm enjoying the site. The thing that attracted me to Xisto was the great reviews I've heard of it on other sites. Keep it up!