xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I had found Xisto originally and had a hosting account there for a month or two. While there I had seen something about Xisto and when I was having problems keeping my credits up there I decided to come here and check out the topics. The topics here were much easier to post about so I moved. :Poh, I found Xisto through google though when I was looking for a free web host.

Google search while I was looking for a Oekaki host and found this and came here so I could make my own http://forums.xisto.com/topic/22750-free-oekaki-board-how-to-install-free-oekaki-board-that-can-be-installed-on-your-web-site/ signed up so I could get my own site instead of just getting it hosted.You get more optoin and do not have to compete with all the other hosted sites like OekakiArt.

I'm quite new to the whole webdesign development thing so i decided to look for a free and reliable webhost. Was looking around for quite a while but i recognised Xisto from an online mate of mine (sportytalk).

I found Xisto.com from my friend. He was told Me about Xisto. He said that I just need to be an active member in the forum (Xisto.com), and then the Admin will review Me. So, I'll wait for the approval of my web. But, posting some topics, and share the knowledge is my hobbies. It's helpful...

I needed a good free hosting and so I typed in, " free C panel hosting" on google. So I used a search engine. Xisto was on the first page and it looked pretty good so I decided to try it out and thats how I came to be here today, lol.

I used google. I was sarching for random things and for some reason i typed in cpanel, and i hit the Im feeling lucky button and took me right here to Xisto.com

Like many other people here, i got mine from google, and partly a freehost review. I think it was like freehostingreviews.com or something. But still i guess it's cool i found it, along with other people.