xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I found this a while ago, but I will post now. I found Xisto Using google, actually searching for "Free domain name."I found it joined, made one post in a topic about Game Maker. I found it again searching "imtay22" near the end of February. That is how I found T17.

well how i axidently found Xisto i was looking on this one website (forgot the name) and typed in free short subdomains and like 3 Billion popups came and it took me about 3 mins to close out... But anyway i had givin up for a week and was bored so i quit playing Doom 2 And Started up my PC. When i opened up Internet Expolrer Yahoo.com poped up and i clicked on my mail account and looked in my spam (I dont know Why) And i saw a E-mail that said FREE DOMAINS FREE HOSTING SITES so i turned on Avg and bravely opened up the E-Mail and i clicked this weird german site (Yay the lessons Payed Off!) And saw a Free hosting site named "Trap 17" it said i needed to post though :P and i finally clicked the link.I desided to sign-up for the site which seemed to be the only one that had little amout of posting time to get a Domain. After that i activated my account and opened the page again to Trap 17's forums. I Found somthing shortly that i could post in and guess what... This was it. -D: !YAY FOR MY FIRST POST! :P-

Hi

We know google is optimum search engine for giving result according to the query.

but you know Googlue has similar fuctionality like as google but can u imagine how we can see reuslt google and yahoo on same search engine on the same screen.search both is one of them search engine.

Search Result

Hi! friends, we are all here... but how did we reach here?

Lets take a poll, may be this info will be useful to the admins also, in shaping their policies...

So let's start!

Googlue!

Could you also visit my site and comment on that here?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I found out in another forum. When I was disgusted with shyper.com, I started searching and reached post2host.com. That sucks... and is anyway down! Somebody had mentioned this site there.. and goog lord.. I am here.

LOL :)</span>

<span style='color:purple'>___________________________________________________________________

EDIT 1

OH! IT HAD JUST HAD 100 VOTES... :(

EDIT 2

Well, many are calling this the most successful poll in the forum so far.

I don't know, may be an admin/mod can confirm?

Thank you

Googlue.

EDIT 3

Hey! I just noticed that this poll results are posted at the forum homepage!!

http://forums.xisto.com/

EDIT 4

Wow! Reached 150- votes today... 1st nov 2004!

40% have come here referred by a web hosts review site and 25% through search engine results.

That's good.

</span>

I acyually keep searching for good webhost providers on google.But it was after sometime that I found Xisto,A great forum and free webhosting provider,no words can explain it.Well I think Xisto's google ranking has increased in the past few years due to the link backs which we give to the Xisto site.

I had been looking for a good free hosting provider for two months. As we all know, they are really hard to come across, and even if you do, there are always some kind of strings attached, such as slow server response, no sendmail or smtp, etc. So one day, I read some reviews and decided to check out Xisto. To be honest, my hopes weren't that high considering past experiences. But then, I decided to earn the 30 points and see what happens. What I got in return was more then I had expected. I need not stress there. We, who have hosted here, know very well. My next plan here is to earn a free domain name by earning 280 credits, so I think I'm gonna hang around for a while... :)

for me, i hated how people wanted to make you pay for anime and stuff so me and my firends were all like, "let's make a website with free anime and manga just for fun". then we thought about the things we needed and stuff. We has the anime, manga, forums and sections all thought out. so after that, we didn't want to pay for a site with money so we tried this and it works.

I searched Google for "free hosts no ads" and found it! I have tried many other hosts, so I really hope this one works out. I often get tired of my website and stops updating it, so that is a problem too. Hehe. The first website i maked was at Piczo with lots of pink glitter and things like that. It looked horrible, believe me.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Well, I searched "Free web hosting" on google and I found this collection of free hosts (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) where I look for free webhostings that would give me a domain for free (though I was looking for a subdomain, I must admit I was greedy) and I found the site. The idea of posting in a forum instead of paying or placing banners/pop ups on my site (which in fact will only be a blog) sounded both weird and challanging so I thought why not give it a try. I'm quite pleased at the moment.

I was searching for a free web host and discovered about Xisto hosting. The rule for there free hosting was to gather more and more free credits (atleast 30) in month. So i am here. I dont have any interest in forums as such, but to acquire free web hosting account, i am doing all this