xisto Community
galexcd

The Earth Is Really Flat Its a conspiracy

The earth is round, end of. It's just stupid to believe it is flat. The amount of REAL people who have travel around the whole earth and got back to where they started in any sort of method; vehicles; planes; cars, w/e. When you go on a plane, look out the window, dpending on your height, you can see the curve of the earth. What about the moon and the sun, aren't they round as well? Or are they flat, but we just see a circle for no reason. Why would NASA do this for? It would cost them too much to fund this conspiracy for no real gain. So what if we know the earth is round? How does that effect what I do in my life? Even if the earth was flat, what differences does it make. It's a stupid idea to think the earth is flat.

Well this is funny! B) B) Loughin' my *bottom* out here. How can someone still believe that the earth is flat!? That is madness, but if people believe that there is no God I can easily understand that there are also people who believe that the earth is flat - probability is just the same :P

OMG, I have read such thing for a first time in my live! Really interesting. But why should NASA do that? They could tell us the truth. But really, strange theory... Something in you could believe, but when you thing globaly, you get your truth back B)Please, the members of "The Flat Earth" community not to read that:

LoL, that is ridiculous, so much people believed in that(the Flat Earth Socciety :P ), I can't understand... People, it's now all that hidden, it is just simple, and the Earth is ROUND!

It's very obvious that the world is flat. Gravity is complete nonsense! Just because something has a mass doesn't mean it creats an attractive thought. What a commpletely stupid thing to suggest!We are moving up at 9.8m/s^2. That is the only logical explanation!Also passengers on an airplane, you never actually endure the airplane journey you were drugged by the pilots. Your journey was actually a dream. I do apologise for your blatent foolishness.The reason the government is trying to cover it up is because they want you to believe in science. If you believe in all this physics bull and LOGIC and all that mallarcky you will be "intelligent" enough to believe other things. Like "global warming" pfft. They just want you to stop using all their oil for your cars. Think about it! The sun and moon are obivously optical illusions. Do you honestly think that the sun is stationary and were flying around it? Can you feel us moving? I sure can't! If you jump off the edge you will appear to be flying off into space but this is not the case, you will remain where you were when the earth left you (or you left it) and it will give the illusion that your flying off because the earth will fly in the opposite direction.BTWFor anyone that thinks im being serious:Your a bloody idiot, this entire theory is like an opium dream my buddy had last week. It is the second stupidest thing I've ever heard in my entire life and I resent the facts that the authors of this theory call themselves human beings.

Good luck... You are braver than I was... I only took a picture I didn't try to get over the wall. How do you have internet access where you are? Is there a computer in the middle of the forest!? :rolleyes:

Braver or more stupid ;)

And I'm not in the forest anymore Alex, I'm in a secure facility, belonging to people that think like us, and try to crack this conspiracy... There is one proxy server in the forrest, to avoid detection of the facility I'm currently at... And I'm pretty sure we're close to finding a cure for this virus...

I will need some help though, climbing over that wall...

Braver or more stupid :rolleyes:
And I'm not in the forest anymore Alex, I'm in a secure facility, belonging to people that think like us, and try to crack this conspiracy... There is one proxy server in the forrest, to avoid detection of the facility I'm currently at... And I'm pretty sure we're close to finding a cure for this virus...

I will need some help though, climbing over that wall...

Alright just PM me the coordinates of your current location and I'll meet up with you there. I'll bring some supplies and we'll set camp at 15,000.

This is absolutely ridiculous and absurd, it defies all logic, science and astronomy. If the world is flat, then how come the moon rotates around the earth? and then what about the people who sail 360 degrees around the globe?People, get a life, this is simply not true and impossible!

Planes don't actually fly, and ships don't sail around the world... It's all just a big coverup... And Alex and I are very close to finding out what the governments are trying to hide from their citizens...Planes are actually just underground transports, with a lot of projectors instead of windows, and you are only tricked into thinking you are flying... We have not yet determined how the ships get turned around, and lead to their destination, but we believe it has something to do with GPS and SatNav system that todays ships have... Computers aboard these ships actually slowly and gradually alter the ships course, and are lead discretely away from the ice walls...We should be able to inflitrate one of the secret bases, and get some info on what is going on... But I tell you, the Earth is flat! And we will soon have all the evidence you need...P.S.For those that still don't get it, it's just a joke Alex posted here, and I kind of picked up on it :PP.P.S.Or maybe it isn't?

Just a quick update for all of you trappers. I have met up with galahad. We can't post our current position for the government is on our tail. I acquired an internet connection with a dial-up modem I hooked up to a satellite phone. All I can say is that we have already infiltrated one of the bases and we are getting close to another one. It won't be long until the entire world knows. We are getting alot of interference on out gps and compass, they have become practically useless. We think this is the way the government is keeping ships away from the ice wall. We are using the stars to find our way. After we infiltrate this base we are tracking we will report back here.

Another update Trappers... Alex and I are still on the job, and I just want to say that another military instalation has fallen... We are still gathering all the data we can, and as soon as we finish, we will post it here...For now, we can with certainty say that the Earth itself has NO magnetic field of its own, that government uses some form of electromagnetic generators to create it, and manipulate it... That's how all the compasses work, and that's how noone ever came close to the ice wall... We have also tracked a computer programm that operates all GPS satelites, and we think that this is another way to steer unwanted visitors away from the wall...We're still being tracked by the government, and are using dial-up connections to post you updates... Once we have all the data, and we process it, we'll let you know of more... We're getting really close to finding what's this all about, as the security around bases is getting more and more difficult to penetrate...

Excuse me, but can I ask a question? Why would the earth be flat when we can see the moon, and the moon is a sphere just like earth, and also, what about the Hubble telescope? How could those satellites remain in orbit AROUND the earth? It doesnt make sense, and what about gravity huh? The Earth IS round. Full stop.

this topic is just so hillarious I am laughing out loud. However though this site has some basic things correct it lacks mathematical and phzsical approach to be ultimate truth. However there is mathematical and physical proof that earth is flat. And if you do not trust me search some reasources like scientific america and so on they were talking about this phenomenon if I may call it that way. a lot few years ago and came with proof that earth is flat.So I will represent several things why earth is flat.Firstly we have to defien that earth is flat surface now if earth is flat surface how come that we can travel around it. The problem is simple the earth is in one parrallel universe imagine this space as chech board and each space is one universe or in our case one earth and as we travel around we in fact enter another universe and so on. Furthermore how would we prove that if we dig up down that we will find again earth simple earth is two chech boarda attached one to each other on diffeent sides.If we continue now the problem arised how come that when ships move off the coast first their body dissapears then their sails. And how come that earth is in fact roudn when you look at it from universe. Well the answer is very simple even though you might not understand this at first or remembered it at all the answer is in light. Round earth physics describes light as stright beam however flat earth physics represents light as curved beam and if you write few drawings and few skecthes then you will find out that light should move like cubical function. Of course many people would like a bit higher and some other things would change but we would adjust. Thenn if I continue furtermore how come that we have weight it is because of the closnest to certain particles bozones and so on. But this is the end of the proof.and finally I must say that this proof (or at least part of it) may be true for the basci physics when you move to higher level it loses because there is hall bunch of physical laws proving otherwise that earth is in fact rpound and not flat.

Planes don't actually fly, and ships don't sail around the world... It's all just a big coverup ...

Planes are actually just underground transports, with a lot of projectors instead of windows, and you are only tricked into thinking you are flying... We have not yet determined how the ships get turned around, and lead to their destination, but we believe it has something to do with GPS and SatNav system that todays ships have... Computers aboard these ships actually slowly and gradually alter the ships course, and are lead discretely away from the ice walls...

You are right for the most part about ships with tracking devices. W.. err... The government is in control of their production. Since these companies are sponsored by the government, they are forced to build the way, err, the goverment wants. As for those who were alive during the time where technology was not this advanced, the Bermuda triangle had its purpose. As for Magellan, proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Magellan—w.., err, he was taken care of. As for the 18 that made it, they were government officials (yes, it goes way back). These eighteen survived because they, being hired assassins, eliminated the competition. Who could prove wrong their story? Just sit out in the ocean, do some fishing, then come back home. If any proof was needed, they had some leftovers from the other islands.

As for planes, yes, that one was a toughy. Now-a-days it's easy. These planes do indeed fly—be sure of this. Projectors, however, do not activate until no land is visible. Technology has advanced enough to be able to produce computer generated environments. I tell you, computer generated clouds are the objects that easily fool people. Once land is visible (there are cameras that see beyond what a human eye can see), they slowly but surely start manipulating the environment and the (super) computer starts generating the land, then slowly fades out the projectors. The pilots are all in on this. As for planes during the time that this technology was not invented and where planes could actually travel to great distances, document for these events are a bit old and not many could be obtained. But i got a glimpse of how some things were done. Some hijacked planes and took hostage the pilots. They used tranquilizers and other methods to delude the pilots. They would previously build a plane that looked identical to the ones the pilots were flying, only with certain modifications, of course. They used radio waves to send signals to the plane itself to keep it steady in course and then later activate auto-pilot. But this was just one method of handling things.

And by the way, your efforts to get passed the ice walls are futile. The ice walls themselves are but illusions—where you see one does not mean that there actually is one. And yes, w.. err, the government put great efforts to make these illusions catchable on picture. But what is beyond the ice walls, you shall never find out. Give up now while you still can!

Alex and I are still on the job

The Penguins know everything. :o