xisto Community
galexcd

The Earth Is Really Flat Its a conspiracy

Ok, here's another update from Alex and me... We have been working hard, ran alot, and we're still hiding... They've been monitoring this forum, and tracking us, but we have managed to elude them so far...

And one good thing happened on Saturday... We managed to stumble upon governemntal internet backbone link, and we can't begin telling you how ecstatic we are... This can bring us sooooo much information... However, we can't seem to be able to interface with that link... They seem to be using some kind of technology neither Alex nor me are familiar with... So we'll need a bit of your help... They apear to be using something that awfully looks like OC-192, and we did manage to find a 10G 3R Transponder nearby... It appears they have these 3R Transponders every 2.3 kilometers, and are using some sort of MMF cables, but we just can't be sure... We're trying to connect our equipment to ther 3T Transponder, but it just won't go... We don't have alot of time, since we have disabled camers in theyr 3T instalation, so we expect them to arrive any time now, and we must flee...

We have managed however, to connect out equipment to theyr regular internet backbone, with no trouble, but they seem to use it only for non classified operation, so we don't have muc use of it... we did however managed to get this code from here, as it seems to be a part of every IP header that is being sent... If anyone can help us decrypt it, we'd be most appretiative... It appears as BASE64 encoding,, only with 16 bytes but it's not... We are unable to decrypt it, since we're on the run... Here's the code:

OJVK4N[MZ#LSQ4IV^J4/*+6!Q6L/*;OJVK4CZH#/(!7..-6+(6-7!).;]PI4@JT#9?IZQ6A!KZ-__]V[H()/IKZV,L!SKP6*KZM6@K6?JZQ;^JH4CSC#9]Z[4U/*6+6CZR;^NL4^Q_#9/*hI;^[_#9/.hI;]H@Q#9..*4).*.+4+!)6Q;VHH4[ZKJ#9,7.))7/(7**;VHH4]Z_Q#9/*+;^JH4]_ZQZ#9L//+6*7U;I_KH^Q#9,7.))7,7/;I_K4]Z_Q#9.))

If you can help us decoding this, we may be able to tap into their system, and see what is going on... As always, Alex and I are contintinuing our struggle to the truth, but it;s getting more and more difficult, as we get closer... We expect that 3R Transponder stations will soon be heavily guarded, to prevent us from getting to them, so we don't have much time...

Signing out...

OJVK4N[MZ#LSQ4IV^J4/*+6!Q6L/*;OJ
VK4CZH#/(!7..-6+
(6-7!).;]PI4@JT#
9?IZQ6A!KZ-__]V[
H()/IKZV,L!SKP6*
KZM6@K6?JZQ;^JH4
CSC#9]Z[4U/*6+6C
ZR;^NL4^Q_#9/*hI
;^[_#9/.hI;]H@Q#
9..*4).*.+4+!)6Q
;VHH4[ZKJ#9,7.))
7/(7**;VHH4]Z_Q#
9/*+;^JH4]_ZQZ#9
L//+6*7U;I_KH^Q#
9,7.))7,7/;I_K4]
Z_Q#9.))

Transmission from 3424423455132 - Relayed to forum post by bot.

decoding attempt unsuccesful stop attempted new decoder system stop unsuccesful stop new decryption key required stop requests more information stop will attempt more tries stop

End of transmission.
Edited by SkyStormKuja (see edit history)

no offence but tis sounds like one of those groups that it like, "JFK and Elvis are living together in a cave in china, along with John Lennon" to be honest with ya i could make a site with a fake interview sayin that like George Bush is a Nazi. w/e thats my point of view and im enetitled to it

OJVK4N[MZ#LSQ4IV^J4/*+6!Q6L/*;OJVK4CZH#/(!7..-6+(6-7!).;]PI4@JT#9?IZQ6A!KZ-__]V[H()/IKZV,L!SKP6*KZM6@K6?JZQ;^JH4CSC#9]Z[4U/*6+6CZR;^NL4^Q_#9/*hI;^[_#9/.hI;]H@Q#9..*4).*.+4+!)6Q;VHH4[ZKJ#9,7.))7/(7**;VHH4]Z_Q#9/*+;^JH4]_ZQZ#9L//+6*7U;I_KH^Q#9,7.))7,7/;I_K4]Z_Q#9.))
Strange indeed. There are no non-keyboard-accessible special characters in the code. nothing like Ö or ý. I don't think a code that you could tap into would contain those kinds of characters.

Maybe the real code is this:

S+5tŽ`üěŐÇdbŹ)î‹=ťâsÜraóËŒ!ťđqpé€^˜ţŔÝíto:Ý~łUčößZ}!á÷ĐLßâüěâÎM‹¸~vĆÉN1}s:xűgôÂĂé—éמWˆÜ.žźbxËŕx×áXF…ŹŐ¸łĹ1Ěv5ĹąÖ*\dX,,•'{gH–ą*˝7×Hí“!”ô¤•ęŁ}GGëL55ÖšŔuň\)^€b8Ž+Fí2Ţ–™w*Ţ;Ă"á.ŘŮSÝoĽ5ÔZżßÍ|FŐô\•bר

Signed, a well wisher

EDIT: Hold on... BASE64 encryption requires 8 of those characters I just gave you to be strung together into one. I think it has something to do with permutation...

Edited by tricky77puzzle (see edit history)

Hey again,

As we suspected, the moment THEY realised we were inside their 3R Transponder instalation, they sent in heavy forces, but we managed to get out before they got there... We managed to inflict some mediocre damage on the instalation, but they got triple redundancy systems, so global damage was negligible... However, it took them 18 hrs to fix this instalation :( Yay us!

Anyways, with some materials we managed to steal from the instalation, we got ourselves pretty occupied, so we're making a little break... I'm staying behind to type this report, while Alex is off hunting for food <_<

We managed to break down the code a bit, so now, we have this:

VSOR-WBTC:UJH-POGS-632/8H/U63VSOR-ZCQ:618.774/21/4.807DIP-YSM: &PCH/X8RC4FFDOBQ106PRCO5U8JRI/3RCT/YR/&SCHGSQ-ZJZ: DCB-L63/2/ZCKGWU-GHF: 63qPGBF: 67qPDQYH: 773-07372-280/HOQQ-BCRS: 5.700.61.33OQQ-DCFH: 632GSQ-DFCHC: U662/3.LPFRQGH: 5.700.5.6PFR-DCFH: 700

It now looks a bit more like some sort of header, so we have something to work with, we'll be decoding it as a whole, since it is reasonable to assume that decoding one characted somewhere in the text, will yield results for all the occurences of the same character everywhere...

I'm now very hungry, and tired, and I can hear Alex returning with lunch (hopefully not another road kill :(), so I guess I'll be signing out, and will be back sometime soon, when we brak the code...

Cheers all...

Hey, I just found something out myself. By hacking into the IPv6 address {F0AC:D0B4:0000:0000:0056:9278}, I managed to extract some more code:

BVC-DHPL: 208.54327BVC-PHFT: B4CD972DBVC-IP: 1827:0716

It uses the same algorithm that you used to decode the original message. I wonder if that means something... <_<

Hey, I just found something out myself. By hacking into the IPv6 address {F0AC:D0B4:0000:0000:0056:9278}, I managed to extract some more code:It uses the same algorithm that you used to decode the original message. I wonder if that means something... <_<

AH! An interesting observation. We shall be looking into that. So far we haven't done anything since the last update except blow up a powerstation on the ice wall itself. We looked over the edge of the world but saw no turtles or any other animals for that matter carrying the world so I think we can rule out that theory. I did however almost fall off. It doesn't seem like it would matter since there is no gravity but remember that the earth is traveling upward giving the illusion of gravity and I would have been stuck there in the void watching the earth fly off without me. By the time we will report back we will have gotten to the bottom of this. Have patience my fellow trappers and remember, do not be fooled by our government's weak attempts of convincing us that the earth is round.

AH! An interesting observation. We shall be looking into that. So far we haven't done anything since the last update except blow up a power station on the ice wall itself. We looked over the edge of the world but saw no turtles or any other animals for that matter carrying the world so I think we can rule out that theory. I did however almost fall off. It doesn't seem like it would matter since there is no gravity but remember that the earth is traveling upward giving the illusion of gravity and I would have been stuck there in the void watching the earth fly off without me. By the time we will report back we will have gotten to the bottom of this. Have patience my fellow trappers and remember, do not be fooled by our government's weak attempts of convincing us that the earth is round.

There are power stations on the ice wall? What do they use - negative thermal energy?

Anyhow, I'll be looking into all the coding issues. Any codes you have, send them to me, and I'll decode them for you. Good luck on your trip!

lolxxxxx... okay that means.. mars and moon are also flat... hmm thats mean pluto was also flat.. c'mon man.. how moond round the world.. okay you need a rocket ride on it.. go up and see it..

lolxxxxx... okay that means.. mars and moon are also flat... hmm thats mean pluto was also flat.. c'mon man.. how moond round the world.. okay you need a rocket ride on it.. go up and see it..

The moon is flat as well. That's why you only see one side of it. If you were to see the other side, you'd be seeing a giant glowing red patch of lava.

I just think that the world is round, in 1970 they had video cameras that the astronauts had. They taped it and showed what it looked like to the world. They didn't have video editing software in them so it couldnt have been faked. and if the world was flat, then when you are in a plane and high up, why do you see a 'round' horizon.

I just think that the world is round, in 1970 they had video cameras that the astronauts had. They taped it and showed what it looked like to the world. They didn't have video editing software in them so it couldnt have been faked. and if the world was flat, then when you are in a plane and high up, why do you see a 'round' horizon.

Nasa didn't use video editing software. They used matte paintings on every frame. They just took a video recording of the flat earth and drew a round black circle around the picture.

This is the original picture they took, we found it in one of the offices we infiltrated, and we scanned it in:

Posted Image

They then added this painting on top of every frame:

Posted Image

To get this final image:

Posted Image

And as for your plane theory, you are forgetting that all planes travel underground and what you see out of the windows is just a projected image.

Any plane that "crashes" is just a plane where the projection device malfunctions and the passengers on the plane learn the truth and need to be silenced.

Huh. I just figured out something else. By hacking another IPv6 address in the same domain {F0AC:D0B4:0000:0000:0052:3CD4} nd looking through the records, I got the following email:

To: George W. Bush

I picked up an alert on address {F0AC:D0B4:0000:0000:0056:9278} on port 2415. A person from the IPv4 address {0000:0000:0000:0000:C038:3434} tried to hack our database today. They might have extracted classified information. I will be blacklisting this address from further access, and if he tries again, he will meet a smart virus that will destroy his computer hardware.

It seems like Sgt. Wicken picked up my traces. I can't hack that server anymore, but I think I can still access most of the domain.

HAHAHA! I hope the site is a joke, there is SOOOOO much they've left out in their little theory, not to say it's completely impossible, but seriously, the chances... And they say the motive is probably money, okay fine, who's paying them? The guy who's paying everyone needs a motive too right? Ah, sorry, I didn't read much into it, mostly 'cause I don't think it's really worth reading into. I plan to work for NASA someday, so I'll probably find out at some point if it's true, but I'm 99.999999999 (And so on) % sure it's not. :lol: