xisto Community
galexcd

The Earth Is Really Flat Its a conspiracy

damn I'd been also a fool living my life thinking that the world is round..hahaha.. i respect your opinions regarding the earth's shape but i just can't take in the idea that we are living on a flat earth..

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed from the air, but those were military aircraft, not commercial... Do you know what happened to those pilots that flew that bomber planes?Well... Neither do I, but we'll find out soon enough... For now, we're laying low, nad when we get something substantial, we'll report it... Hopefully, we'll manage to get to the Penguins...

Wow. lol. the funny thing is that there are actually people out there who believe crap like this. I do think there are quite a few government conspiracies out there, but this isn't one of them. hahaha funny though.

The reason nobody has heard from us in so long is because we were put into a prison camp near the ice wall. We got sloppy and got ourselves caught. Thankfully another team raided the camps and most of us escaped. It is nice to know that we are not the only ones working to uncover the truth. The camp was destroyed, however we are sure they have other ones and therefore we will no longer post updates about our journey.

lol, I found this a very interesting post. There are so many things unproven but then again people have flown all the way around the world. You can do it using airlines in fact, which would prove the theory false, :D

XD true rpgsearcher. Well why speculate over nonsense that obviously isn't true? Of course the world is round or else Gravity wouldn't work the way it does now. You need a sphere for the graviational pull at 0 level to be the same everywhere. If the Earth was any other shape, certain regions would have different gravitational pulls even at 0 level. By 0 level I mean sea level :DAlso, the planes flying underground and stuff. then how would they crash? How did 9-11 take place if planes went underground? Oh and Galexcd :) you're such a noob. Way to not mention me in your picture. I was the one who took the photo T_T But it's fine, travel to the end of the world and refuse to mention the photographer... It's cool! *cries in a corner*Though I respect your opinion as one that you have every right to... I find the urge to state it's absurd! I'm just kidding. Well bring up solid proof and then maybe I'll even begin to think about thinking about it. Until then I shall sit here, somewhere off amidst the realm of the unspecified, sipping my cold tea (overdosed with sugar).

I think you mean define:joke in google. Because if I look up the words 'define:joke' I wouldn't find it in the dictionary :) I'm just kidding.

Also even if that photo was taken via tripod, you should have at least given me credit for photoshopping it and cutting out the background and pasting it on an outer space picture with clearly what looks like bad rendering XD

Think about what you said about gravity. Let's just say that were true for a second, that the earth is traveling up at that speed... that would mean after all this time, ever since the beginning of space and time, if the earth had been increasing at that speed... we would be going at trans-light speed upwards. Meaning we wouldn't just have been shot into the earth far before now, but we would all be converted to plasma as matter can't sustain the same properties under such speeds. Also if we were to reach such speeds our momentum would be enough to break the Sun's gravitational pull and we would dart at ever-increasing speeds towards different galaxies...

*define:joke in google*

...wait so that whole Earth thing was a joke...? Oooh. *ninja poofs away*

Gravity is caused by the earth traveling upward at 9.8 m/s. I mea seriously... duh. Everyone knows that.

Did you mean accelerating upwards at 9.8ms-2? Spontaneous human combustion awaits!!.. oh wait that guy up there already responded to that >_<

This whole flat earth thing is outrageous. Last I checked, the earth was a torus!

So you mean to say our earth is really SQUARISH OR RECTANGULAR, right?Cos if it was flat, the ends of the earth HAVE to be somewhere somehow.The earth HAS TO end somewhere!CUBIC EARTH!! lolAlso these opens questions as to whether other planets are round as alleged.The shape of the earth doesn't matter to me unless it affects us in bad ways....there are far more worser conspiracies that affects our health.

Well, I think actually the whole world consists only of Europe. There never was something after the Atlantic Ocean, there is nothing after the Meditaranean.It's all just a big conspiracy. America hasn't been discovered, because it doesn't exist, there is no such things as countries with more than 1 billion people (that's outrageous).And still this is a better conspiracy theory than the flat earth one! :)